Lesm46 vs. JMC
ShinySandslash vs. Fish

Cloggerdude vs.Jackal
Gomezvs. Winner of shini latios/Eagle
Lesm46 vs. JMC
ShinySandslash vs. Fish because i always think i will lose

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
Cloggerdude vs. Jackal
This battle is pretty impressive. Both are great at RBY. I'm just going to go with the person I'm more familiar with here though. I've heard good things about Clogger, but I think Jackal can pull this one off.

Gomez vs. Winner of shini latios/Eagle
I'm highlighting myself for the sole purpose of boosting my confidence which is something I often do to prepare myself for a tough battle.

Lesm46 vs. JMC
Woah, this one's really good. Lesm's got the luck and all going for him, but I'm sure that JMC has a bit more UU experience, and he can pull it off with a tad of luck to counteract Lesm's :).

ShinySandslash vs. Fish
I don't think I've ever seen ShinySandslash battle RBY. However, I do know that Fish will feel right at home in RBY.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
whoa, got my hands full now. I hope I can pull it off :)

As for the other matches, Gomez, Lesm and Fish.

Cloggerdude vs. Jackal
Lesm46 vs. JMC go go go Lesm
ShinySandslash vs. Fish

*sniffle*

Nobody believes in me....

Lesm46 vs. JMC - JMC is my buddy, but Lesm is super cool. I say they get a draw.

ShinySandslash vs. Fish

Cloggerdude vs. Jackal - I've always considered Clogger in the Top 10 for Rbyers, even though I've never had the chance to battle him before.
Gomez vs. Winner of shini latios/Eagle - Noobster beat me so he has to good!
Lesm46 vs. JMC - No idea. Lesm cheats, but JMC can counter-cheat. It'll come down to who doesn't use Pidgeot.
ShinySandslash vs. Fish - Just chose Fish, because he's been rbying longer and both our online names start with F.

Cloggerdude vs. Jackal

I respect both players but Clogger is really the RBYer out of these two.

Whatever happens, I think Noobster has this. Eagle isn't bad per se so that would be a match to watch (like all of these).

Lesm46 vs. JMC

blah blah cheat

ShinySandslash vs. Fish

It'd be a shame for me if Fish loses.

Jackal- hard to pick against the dude you lost to

Gomez- Hes the only one out of the 3 that I think has a chance.

Lesm- he wins pokemon battles. Plus JMC has the worst luck ever.

Fish- I predicting him because I think he wins the entire thing.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It was 3-2 Him, but he had a sleeping 73% charizard, 38% para raticate, and para 25% Poliwrath. I had 100% Electabuzz. He forfetied.

so i guess 2-0 me. GG lesm.

I sent P. M. to the eagle. The problem is that it does not answer to him and our countries have very diverse hours. what I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)