Tournaments RBY UU Tournament ~ RBY Lower Tier Circuit (Won by Ice Yazu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1
phoopes  vs  chub
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Tree69420
giove97  vs  Sabelette
BT89  vs  Paulluxx
Gastlies  vs  Wearth
Acetylaldehyde  vs  royzin
MrSoup  vs  Torchic
Frrf (replaced gangsta spongebob)  vs  Unowndragon
kenny  vs  Ema Skye
Howlsome  vs  MultiPokemon
Ice Yazu  vs  shadowtime2000
YBW (replaced somalia)  vs  DiannieRatson
Ara  vs  nicole7735
Medeia (replaced volk who replaced ferasaur)  vs  pokemonisfun
Banbadoro  vs  stunner047
Shellnuts  vs  Melbelle

Substitutes:
Volk and YBW

The deadline for completing your matches is Sunday, January 29th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

i will do initial activity checks sometime thursday night -8, and i will be putting in substitutes for any players unresponsive to scheduling after the ancient premier league draft takes place (in case any players who get drafted decide to drop out from this tournament), but no earlier than saturday morning -8. matches involving substitutes will obviously be given extensions.

reminder: all matches are best of three, replays required.

resources:
sample teams (updated last month after lapras became legal) ~ https://www.smogon.com/roa/?format=gen1uu
viability rankings and discussion thread (rankings are long out of date but you can find some posts about the lapras metagame toward the end of the thread) ~ https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rby-uu-viability-rankings.3647713/

best of luck to all ~

Last edited:
preliminary activity check. due to atpl draft not happening until the round 1 deadline i will try to put in substitutes prior to the draft as much as possible, even if it means i have to do an additional round of substituting after the draft.

Tree69420 vs Mr.Bossaru bossaru just responded to initial msg like 10 mins ago so i will give this match a few days to schedule / i wont substitute anyone prior to atpl draft
Howlsome vs MultiPokemon howlsome msgd to schedule and hadnt received a response as of a few hours ago, multi will be substituted tomorrow night if no response.
SOMALIA vs DiannieRatson no visible scheduling, please let me know if u scheduled elsewhere.
FeraSaur vs pokemonisfun ferasaur has not substantively responded to pif's scheduling attempt, will be substituted tomorrow night if no response.
Melbelle vs Shellnuts im guessing this match might have been scheduled on discord, but please confirm that & when u are planning to play if/when you have a time set.

ferasaur hasnt responded to scheduling attempts.

new matchup: pokemonisfun vs Volk

i will give this matchup til thursday, february 2 as of now. i know that volk might withdraw pending the atpl draft in which case i will sub in a new opponent again.

(all other matches are scheduled or in process of being scheduled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)