Tournaments RBYPL - Finals (Won By El Wrappo Dragonites)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
This has been a fun tournament!

Goes to show that team tournaments are so much better when everyone is playing the same tier. There should definitely be one of these for all RoA gens. I'd have loved the chance to improve my ADV or DPP in a setting like this.

Serpi

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
gz!! tiebreaker would've been cool, maybe I would've gotten a third shot at mr. man of the tournament Hayburner but I think it's okay like it is.

big shoutouts to the dewgong gang and especially my 2 managers, EB0LA Hipmonlee for helping me with prep, meta calls, and like general RBY advice (hip is analyzing my finals games for me as I type this :D ) and just for bringing a lot of good energy to the tour. This needs to stay in SPL man, even if I don't end up on a team I just want to see it. There's so much more RBY to be played

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Late post, but I am super proud of my team and I couldn't have asked for a better team.

This means a lot to me because this is my first time managing and winning a team tournament :afrostar: and I hope to manage in the future in official team tournaments and keep the energy going from there.

TonyFlygon rozes Skysolo Shakur Kiichikos Hayburner iKiQ 64 Squares LpZ
Thank you for making this tournament interesting and trying your best. All those RBY games have paid off. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)