Other Real Time Mafia

Crux

Banned deucer.
Approved by Mekkah

Following on from the discussion in this thread, I'm going to host some real time mafia games on IRC, reviving the tradition of #hawk and #fluodome.

The goal of these games is to be accessible to new players, as a medium to learn the game and also as a way of some more experienced players imparting some of their knowledge.

As such #circus is now open for business, with an active mafia bot and regular real time mafia hosting. The first real time mafia will be held at 7pm EST (GMT -5) tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you there.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to billymills, iss and citro the winners of the first RTM. We will be hosting another in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. Also !mafia and !c5join are active.

Crux

Banned deucer.
The next Real Time Mafia will be held in #circus on Tuesday, 8 January 2013 at 7:00:00 PM, GMT -5.

This one I am hoping to get a few more participants than the last one, around the 24 mark, so if you played last time and enjoyed it bring a friend or two and if you didn't, come as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)