Realm of the mad god

Just saying this for future reference, I will gladly accept any donations to the Fund for the Advancement of Masterful's Characters, or the FAMC. You do not have to worry about my refusal, I gladly accept any generosity.
;)

I won't lie. It's...BEAUTIFUL!!! Brings a tear to my eye. Will you ever use it, is my question for you.

Wow, that is a godly roll. Don't get medusad/shotgunned by cube/shotgunned by skull/lag at oryx/lag in UDL/however else you could potentially die anytime soon, it'll be awesome having a maxed pally to work with when the next build comes out.

Spread some of your luck to me, will ya? :P

EDIT: Oh god, a crossword. I probably couldn't finish one of these with a word bank. With the words seperated into across and down. And with all the answers filled in but one.

@rey: grats on max!
@all: So, I have heard the stat gains per level are "random." But, I've also heard the superstition (or what sounds like one) that solo-ing, or even how you play (more accuracy, taking more hits, using more mana, etc), may affect your gain per level (the idea being that if you played well it increases the likelihood of a better gain that level). Is there any credence to this amongst you brosephs? Any proof? I haven't tested this, but it sounds like plenty of you have played long enough to maybe have tested this or noticed something like it.
Cheers
-McFarvo

@rey: grats on max!
@all: So, I have heard the stat gains per level are "random." But, I've also heard the superstition (or what sounds like one) that solo-ing, or even how you play (more accuracy, taking more hits, using more mana, etc), may affect your gain per level (the idea being that if you played well it increases the likelihood of a better gain that level). Is there any credence to this amongst you brosephs? Any proof? I haven't tested this, but it sounds like plenty of you have played long enough to maybe have tested this or noticed something like it.
Cheers
-McFarvo
Rey and I tested this, the rumor was found to be false, stat gains are truly random.

Another good day for Johann.

Maxed both def and att, working on dex now. Got diabolic at cube god and solo'd an UDL and got a wis. :)

Paladin is one of the hardest characters I've used yet. Knight was so much easier...
The defense isn't as high, but the ability is pretty sweet, especially when soloing.
Paladin is probably my favorite class I've used thus far.

Knights' defense allows for penetration of enemies such as cube god and skull shrines. I admit, to use knight effectively, taking risks is required. But, it pays off when you stun a skull, use the 3 seconds to kill it, and get all the loot.

Though, they are definitely not suited for soloing in dungeons. Their lack of recovery and short ranged weapon are pathetic. That is, all dungeons except sprite world(and pirate cave of course.)

Knights are not exactly the best team players besides their stun which is used commonly for selfish purposes. They are one of, if not the best, at looting.

Ok, maybe Paladin is better...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I enjoy circling around ake repeatedly in nexus. Anyway: is it just me or is assassin going to get really good really fast? I actually liked using it when i levelled it up to unlock shit.

Vagina seems to be almost giving stuff away lol, just got two Ancient Warnings and a Mith Shield for three speed pots. Ancient warnings probably aren't worth much, but I'm pretty sure just the mith shield itself is worth at least 3 speed, probably more now that I think about it.

Soloing in Godlands with my battle priest. Just too pro. Strafing is so ridiculously effective against gods. Medusas literally cannot hit you at all

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
So my Paladin just died. I dont fucking know how, but im extremely fucking infuriated right now.

Was in the forest/beach, checked irc and facebook for 10 fucking seconds, and when I looked back I was dead.

Like what the fuck man.

Lost: Excellent roll, Sky, Abyssal, Exa Def, Z Seal, 20 Dex pots, 15 Speed pots, 25 Def pots, 22 wis pots and 7 att pots.

oh my god i wanna kill someone right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)