Realm of the mad god

:(

Also, I'm having trouble finding pots as an assassin. What can an assassin do ideally for pots? I've only found one pot for defense so far and since I'm an assassin I clearly need more than that
There really isn' much you can do unless you feel like soloing godlands or UDL/Abyss. Honestly, some classes just aren't built for looting (PRIEST), and that's a problem of the game

Okay so I'm thoroughly tired of getting aethered, my RotMG name is Zach, I'm an assassin, and if anyone wants to work with me, I want to exact my revenge on the aether glitch. I'll be on for the most part today and we can both (without cheating) profit from my revenge on this glitch. Let me know if you want to help

People always talk about dying but nobody talks about living unless it's something like getting 10 top tiers from a drop party

Well, my +15 HP +0 MP assassin is doing well, I finally started getting a good amount of pots after I lost a Planewalker, Emeraldshard, and 2 def pots to the aether. So after playing a lot today, I'm up to:
42 ATT 8 DEF
49 SPD 43 DEX
45 VIT 36 WIS

More defense and wisdom would be nice but as long as I'm alive and getting some pots, I can't complain too much

Also, trade looting people and other sorts of scammers are extremely plentiful now. The best way to make an important trade with someone is to fight alongside them on the beach until you find a Pirate Cave, and trade in there (I'm still pissed at them for removing trade-friendly tutorials)

hi zacch! :D LOL
Hi. Are you on RotMG?

Well if we are talking about living, my mystic has maxed att, def, spd, and dex. I need 23 more wis and 32 more vit. I'm giving twilight cloaks, exa wis, blood bow, and abyssal for wis.

On the road to unlocking Necromancer because I have never tried it and heard its pretty damn good. Already have a Staff of Necro Arcana that I traded for my Ragetalon.

On the fringe of the godlands lies a set of crude pitch black towers emanating with evil energy. They spawn hundreds, maybe thousands, of small monsters in the shape of eyes to deliver pain unto the heroes that try to take down the evil set of pentaract towers.

Legendary soldiers gather to defeat it. The impressive army consists of nearly 20 very well-trained paladins, warriors, priests, and wizards.

And there is one other soul there. One man, who despite his not quite yet war-hardened defenses, dares to brave this field of evil. His name is Zach

Zach bobs and weaves to avoid the various gods that plague this land and attempt to halt the heroes' attempts at destroying this pentagram of horrific obelisks. He fights as long as he can, and then a bit more. As he casts his last bottle of felwasp poison at that one particular tower, his allies abandon that post to continue hoarding off gods and defeating resurrecting towers. The integrity of that final obelisk crumples, and as it falls, the magical connection it had between its fellow towers fades.

A small bag appears on the ground. Nobody is there to see it except the noble Zach

Open bag

The bag contains:
Def pot x2
Nightwing Venom
Skysplitter Sword

Yeah that's right guys oh and the best part I MADE IT OUT OF THE DJINN PORTAL WITHOUT AETHER STEALING MY LOOT. TAKE THAT

Also my stats are up to: 44 Att 10 Def 49 Spd 43 Dex 45 Vit 36 Wis

On the fringe of the godlands lies a set of crude pitch black towers emanating with evil energy. They spawn hundreds, maybe thousands, of small monsters in the shape of eyes to deliver pain unto the heroes that try to take down the evil set of pentaract towers.

Legendary soldiers gather to defeat it. The impressive army consists of nearly 20 very well-trained paladins, warriors, priests, and wizards.

And there is one other soul there. One man, who despite his not quite yet war-hardened defenses, dares to brave this field of evil. His name is Zach

Zach bobs and weaves to avoid the various gods that plague this land and attempt to halt the heroes' attempts at destroying this pentagram of horrific obelisks. He fights as long as he can, and then a bit more. As he casts his last bottle of felwasp poison at that one particular tower, his allies abandon that post to continue hoarding off gods and defeating resurrecting towers. The integrity of that final obelisk crumples, and as it falls, the magical connection it had between its fellow towers fades.

A small bag appears on the ground. Nobody is there to see it except the noble Zach

Open bag

The bag contains:
Def pot x2
Nightwing Venom
Skysplitter Sword

Yeah that's right guys oh and the best part I MADE IT OUT OF THE DJINN PORTAL WITHOUT AETHER STEALING MY LOOT. TAKE THAT

Also my stats are up to: 44 Att 10 Def 49 Spd 43 Dex 45 Vit 36 Wis
I HATE YOU.
:)

inb4 Zach dies with skysplitter.
Nah I moved the Skysplitter and Nightwing like 15 minutes before I died. :\

Lost Ragetalon, Hippogriff, Felwasp, and Para Def (along with good roll that had probably about 30 potions consumed)

And now I'm pissed again. I won't quit thanks to that awesome drop I got yesterday, but I will no longer respect graves or return items to people when they die (unless I'm friends with them) because the community is a collective anal sphincter and I'm tired of them taking my stuff so I'll take their stuff starting now.

Anyway, have you guys heard about the vaults?

Edit: Forgot to say, I died by a slime god shotgun + slow followed by medusa shotgun + bomb. Awesome

So yeah I died at a cube god. No raging or quitting though. Thankfully zxcv saved my gear and almost all of the top tiers I had on me at the time. Almost 5 million tiles seen, 360 party member level ups, 1974 god kills, 162 quests done, 2 oryx kills. Pretty good life.

On to the next one.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yeah so did all the smogon pros die already?

shame to hear that johann, wanna race to see who maxes first next?

Since knights have significantly more defense, the main reason to use a paladin is for the seal. Knights are better solo thanks to shield stun, but paladins function better in groups because of healing (and also Z boosts) and slightly less defense. I personally find the knight to be a bit more boring so I kind of prefer paladins

Edit @ rey: Oh

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
no zach

knights arent better soloers, knights are better quick looters. as in they will get to the loot very very quickly, not letting the group get the loot

paladins are 10x better soloers than knights. why? Z seal. Z Seal makes you effectively reduce the time you take killing a monster by half, which is intensely crucial in things like pentaracts due to the time limit. not only that, but knights have to f5 like every minute unless they carry 8 mana pots all the time, which i cant be assed to do. Paladins are also much more durable than knights, as they have the seal to survive. really there was a time in which i logged into the server and i didnt have to f5 in 3 straight hours with my max paly.

I have the worst luck when it comes to rolling. My best roll in 4 days had 670 hp and 194 mp. Fuck.

Oh my god, that was close. I died with my archer, but luckily someone managed to pick up my Fey :) And someone gave me a free Magesteel! Now, What to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)