Realm of the mad god

The new build of this game will probably nerf the range of wands/staves/bows. Amazing. Now we get 6 classes that are totally useless and totally out-trolled by Rogues.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The new build of this game will probably nerf the range of wands/staves/bows. Amazing. Now we get 6 classes that are totally useless and totally out-trolled by Rogues.
Im hoping the devs dont push that, or at least make bows/staves 10 tiles and wands 12 tiles. Also testing is really fun if you're melee/rogue/assassin right now since the loot is really good. The new bosses actually pose a threat if you're in a small group, and requires a bunch of coordination in larger groups.

My rogue is amazing. I've looted 22 tops with it so far. Though, I gave away at least 10. I have 4 speed pots and 2 wisdom pots stored up. If anyone wants to buy, I'm looking for defense/vit.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I guess ill have to make a rogue...

Also, pic coming later, but cotton candy sorcerer is back!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
My rogue is amazing. I've looted 22 tops with it so far. Though, I gave away at least 10. I have 4 speed pots and 2 wisdom pots stored up. If anyone wants to buy, I'm looking for defense/vit.
wrong, its not "my rogue is amazing" but "rogues are amazing".

and ill buy all the wis you have. all of it

I have vit and def so yeah every single wis you get im willing to buy it.

Also, I totally forgot to mention that this game is especially fun when you have xpadder on your computer.

When I use it, I use my left hand on my controller, and my right hand on the mouse (this can be changed depending whether you're a leftie or rightie when using the mouse), to make playing the game much easier than just having both hands on the controller.

Although, you do have to pay to use xpadder. I found a way to not pay for it, but I totally forgot how. You can google search it.

faces aren't as scared as they used to be

Rey, it's a shame for all the RotMG people that you've pulled out. I know it's easy to get fed up or bored with that game. I barely play. I haven't been on these forums in awhile either. What's been going on?
Yours truly,
McFarvo

Agreeing with Johann. I got on a week or so ago and gave away all that I had left (which wasn't much after I gave Rey my top tiers)

I'm not exactly sure what it is though, I just don't like all the unnecessary changes popping up everywhere. I also don't like that there's really no permanent sense of accomplishment in that game besides storing all sorts of shit on tons of alts and raising your useless ranking

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
This game is dying a slow, painful death with all the changes being done. It was great fun for a while, but it's just lost its appeal now.

@tennisace : yes please
i would really items if you leave the game ... or even the account so i ll do transfers myself.

Since they changed the pot drop % the game has turn a bit to a intensive famring ...
Dunno how long it will take me to not be bored about it.

@reyscarface : are you still playing mate ?

the best if you wish is to simply PM me your account information I promise not to play you char as i just want items and I ll do the transfers myself.

Wow !! can't wait to get some items/pots :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)