Rejected - Inactive Receive a Highlight Notification for Room Tabs You Can't See

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hey there! I'm not sure if it's too big an issue, but for context, when you're in too many rooms, you normally have a small arrow which you can click and it'll present to you the rest of the rooms you're in:

It had recently occurred to me that if/when you receive an hl in one of these "hidden" rooms, you aren't properly notified until after you click the arrow to see the rest of your rooms. This can potentially become an issue specifically to global staff when taking multiple tickets while being in a lot of public rooms, having a help ticket with a long name while dealing with battle/pm harassment issues where you're switching these tabs a lot, or a combination of the two etc. You can kinda lose track:psysad:

Would it be at all possible to have the arrow maybe light up when you get one of these notifications? I'm open to other ideas as well c: Much appreciated either way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)