Not open for further replies.
Rules

Evasion moves will be allowed
XD moves will be allowed
OHKO moves will not be allowed
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Species Clause
Only pokemon in the overused section and below may be used.
PP Ups are at the players discretion, but in event of a disagreement they are to be ON

Round 4 Pairings
Deadline: July 29

cook vs Kikuichimonji
180.ROGER vs. SuperCoolman
Aeroblacktyl vs. draco
The Communist Plant vs. StallingChamp

Please post in this thread to confirm that you actually see this. If you don't within a few days, I will send you a PM to be sure that you do. I don't want any repeats of the previous round.

Since this tourney is kinda intended to test the effects of DT in the metagame, I expect (at least at first) that some crazy stuff may be thrown out there. Please please please get save your logs and send them to rtftourney@hotmail.com. To maintain the integrity of your teams and prevent me from being a dirty whore and potentially making a counter team to whatever crazy stuff you may or may not come up with, a non-competitor Smogon celebrity has created this account and will not divulge the password to me until I am eliminated to prevent such lameness. This is assuming, however, he logs into it periodically to make sure it doesn't close! I have my doubts...

cook had to leave when he was down 5-4, although I don't feel too guilty about taking the win on this one since I had something that he didn't have anything to counter that I could've pulled a win with fairly easily.

Sweet, deadline way passed. Partly my fault, as I have been busy.

In conclusion, MoP and draco have a day or two to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)