RedHood's Trade Shop - New Trade shop HP Pokemons, Cool Pokeballs -Update New Pokemons Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like Tentacool, Gligar, and Jolly Larvitar. I have many Mega Stones, Shiny Blaziken with Mega Stone, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Latias, Tornadus-Therian Forme,

Hi there. I'm interesting in a male Hawlucha.
I've got Eevee, Cleffa, Ponyta, Flabebe, Hopip, Drillbur, Pinsir, Whismur, Shellos, Bulbasaur, Klefki or BP items to trade

What are some pokes you are looking for? I understand if I can't get all of them but i'm sure we could find a fair trade for the more common pokes like rapid spin tentacool. Nice page btw

What are some pokes you are looking for? I understand if I can't get all of them but i'm sure we could find a fair trade for the more common pokes like rapid spin tentacool. Nice page btw
Thanks, and at the moment Im only looking for 5iv females pokemons in apricorn balls and high iv competitive kalos legends.

Aah thought it was loophole to get free trades haha, thanks again for the wise words. I think I may have already told you byt I have a 5iv (-Atk) Timid Shiny Charizard with egg move Dragon Pulse with the Charizardite Y on it. Its my most prized Pokemon, but if I figure a way to clone it, I could trade it for a couple 5iv mons in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trade. Let me know if you ever want to check it out on wifi trade.

Aah thought it was loophole to get free trades haha, thanks again for the wise words. I think I may have already told you byt I have a 5iv (-Atk) Timid Shiny Charizard with egg move Dragon Pulse with the Charizardite Y on it. Its my most prized Pokemon, but if I figure a way to clone it, I could trade it for a couple 5iv mons in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trade. Let me know if you ever want to check it out on wifi trade.
No problem and thanks for the offer but I dont trade for shinies I masuda for the shinies I like.

You've got a BUNCH of stuff! Nice!
CMT for female HP fire Abra, female Corphish and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo.

Seeing how you have so many HP pokemon, I was wondering if you could consider a breeding project for a 31/30/30/31/31/31 Chimchar w/T-punch, Fake out? If it's too much I fully understand.

Hey Jean, I'm interested in a few of your Special ball Pokemon. I don't have much time to breed at the moment so I'm only interested in the Female Sudowoodo in a Level Ball (don't care about egg moves, ivs, level).

Having a quick look through my Dream Ball list the competitive females (can be 5iv, any nature, HA, Lv. 1) I have are:
Scraggy
Heracross

If one these two don't interest you I can tell you my whole list of Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball Pokemon.
I can breed them to be 5iv, but I prefer to trade for a non-5iv for a non-5iv (ie. I don't care if the Sudowoodo is 5iv or not) because I like breeding for 5ivs for myself.
Thanks and hope you're interested!

Last edited:
Nice trade thread you have. I'm really interested in a female timid HP ice moonball Houndour. Unfortunately I'm limited to what I can offer you because you seem to have almost anything worthwhile I can trade. I can offer you this though: 2 Ability Capsules + a female Unaware Wooper in Dreamball with egg move recover (IVs random but useful for breeding purposes). I can also offer you instead an adamant male Talonflame (gale wing) in regular pokeball with 31/31/31/31/31/31 and EV trained 252HP/252Atk/4Sdef + your choice of either 1 ability capsule or the Wooper spitback I mentioned. Alternately, I can breed the Wooper if you would prefer (female dreamball HA 5 IV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)