Relic Song Reliquary - Melo's Breeding Shop! Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ill try again later!
Oh, something to consider as well since both parents can pass down egg moves - there is an order to which moves pass down first, that being males pass on their moves first, followed by the female.

Example with my Ralts:

Male had: Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
Female had: Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Disable, Memento
Growl - removed
Disarming Voice - removed
Shadow Sneak - removed, unrelearnable
Knock Off - removed, unrelearnable
Mean Look
Confuse Ray
Disable
Memento
You can move your move sets around to help with this however.
In my case for example, if I put Shadow Sneak and Knock Off at the bottom of my Male Ralts, and Mean Look/Confuse Ray at the top of my Female's.
Growl - Removed
Disarming Voice - Removed
Mean Look - removed
Confuse Ray - removed
Shadow Sneak
Knock Off
Disable
Memento

If you were trying to put Pain Split on a Koffing with a full egg move set, that may have been what stopped it!

Oh, something to consider as well since both parents can pass down egg moves - there is an order to which moves pass down first, that being males pass on their moves first, followed by the female.

Example with my Ralts:

Male had: Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
Female had: Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Disable, Memento
Growl - removed
Disarming Voice - removed
Shadow Sneak - removed, unrelearnable
Knock Off - removed, unrelearnable
Mean Look
Confuse Ray
Disable
Memento
You can move your move sets around to help with this however.
In my case for example, if I put Shadow Sneak and Knock Off at the bottom of my Male Ralts, and Mean Look/Confuse Ray at the top of my Female's.
Growl - Removed
Disarming Voice - Removed
Mean Look - removed
Confuse Ray - removed
Shadow Sneak
Knock Off
Disable
Memento

If you were trying to put Pain Split on a Koffing with a full egg move set, that may have been what stopped it!
Thanks Ill keep that in mind! I might have tried with a galarian weezing too. I think the new weezing can't learn it but koffing can. At least I'm 100% sure you can learn the move now so ill test until it work.

cmt for (Big list, big order, prob my final one)

timid cutiefly, Timid love ball HA eevee (for espeon, then i can breed Modest on it)
bold normal ability dive ball eevee (for vaporean)
timid HA vulpix, surprise me with the ball
calm HA feebas lure ball
timid cottonee prankster (surprise you actually got tickle on it)
timid serene grace togepi

damn why u have so many pokemon i want for VGC
--
not listed but i can breed larvitar in moon ball adamant/careful, pretty sure it has 3 egg moves too

Just wanted to say I’m insanely jealous of you’re Skwovet haha. It’s basically perfect. I just bred some non-shiny Adamant and brave ones while aiming for a shiny one.

hello, I'm interested in Cottonee, Eiscue and Premier Ball corsola. I can give you in exchange a Luxury Ball Larvitar, a Level Ball silicobra a beast ball blipbug and a Lure ball bronzor

Last edited:
Hello ! I'm interested in your Mawille with Sheer Force (HA).

Let me know if you need anything on my trade thread :)

cmt for (Big list, big order, prob my final one)

timid cutiefly, Timid love ball HA eevee (for espeon, then i can breed Modest on it)
bold normal ability dive ball eevee (for vaporean)
timid HA vulpix, surprise me with the ball
calm HA feebas lure ball
timid cottonee prankster (surprise you actually got tickle on it)
timid serene grace togepi

damn why u have so many pokemon i want for VGC
--
not listed but i can breed larvitar in moon ball adamant/careful, pretty sure it has 3 egg moves too
Hey! I'm interested in your Wooloo, Gossifleur, Yamask, Nickit, Lapras, Mareanie and one of those Moon Larvitars if that's alright!

hello, I'm interested in Cottonee, Eiscue and Premier Ball corsola. I can give you in exchange a Luxury Ball Larvitar, a Level Ball silicobra a beast ball blipbug and a Lure ball bronzor
That sounds alright to me. Is there a 4th Pokemon you're interested in to make it a 4 for 4 trade?
Any specific nature on Cottonee/Corsola? I can breed Bold, Timid or Modest on Cottonee and Bold/Modest on Corsola right now.

Hello ! I'm interested in your Mawille with Sheer Force (HA).

Let me know if you need anything on my trade thread :)
I'd be interested in a Dream Ball HA Milcery, if that's alright!

Just wanted to say I’m insanely jealous of you’re Skwovet haha. It’s basically perfect. I just bred some non-shiny Adamant and brave ones while aiming for a shiny one.
Haha, aww. You'll get one!

That sounds alright to me. Is there a 4th Pokemon you're interested in to make it a 4 for 4 trade?
Any specific nature on Cottonee/Corsola? I can breed Bold, Timid or Modest on Cottonee and Bold/Modest on Corsola right now.
I won't say no to a Level ball Brave Pincurchin in more, and I'd like to have a Timid Cottonee, although I'm not looking for a specific nature for Corsola.

Hello, it’s me again! So would you want a Morpeko in a Moon Ball, a Cramorant in a Moon Ball, and a Chamramander (however you spell it) with HA in a Beast Ball?

Welcome back, haha!
I'm definitely interested, what Pokemon are you after? c:
G-Galar Meowth in a Heavy Ball with its HA. Dream Ball Falinks with HA, Stalwart in a Moon Ball with HA. Since the Pokemon I am offering you, two of them have only one ability which makes it not exactly a fair trade, I will also give you some imperfect (4 IVs at least Tyrogue in a Heavy Ball and Pumpkaboo in a Moon and Dream ball for free - all of them only became legit combos this gen.

G-Galar Meowth in a Heavy Ball with its HA. Dream Ball Falinks with HA, Stalwart in a Moon Ball with HA. Since the Pokemon I am offering you, two of them have only one ability which makes it not exactly a fair trade, I will also give you some imperfect (4 IVs at least Tyrogue in a Heavy Ball and Pumpkaboo in a Moon and Dream ball for free - all of them only became legit combos this gen.
Alrighty, I'll get started on those for you as soon as I finish up this current set of Pokemon for TyVip!

hey, it's me again !
This time, you can CMT for HA Galarian Meowth, Sableye and Chewtle ! (i can also offer moon ball joltik)

Last edited:
Just thought you'd like to know that there's a little bit of a formatting issue in your "breedable in gen 8" tab; everything's stuck inside Helioptile's info!

Just thought you'd like to know that there's a little bit of a formatting issue in your "breedable in gen 8" tab; everything's stuck inside Helioptile's info!
Oh, blech. Between that and Farfetch'd constantly being changed to :farfetch, I should probably think about overhauling how I do it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: Nevermind, this time it was just a sleepy me missing a [/spoiler].

The :farfetch thing still happens each time though..

Edit 2, electric boogaloo: I think I fixed my farfetch'd issue as well. Let's hope.

Last edited:
Long shot but I have a random encounter shiny Butterfree if you’d be interested in that.
Sorry, I've got a shiny Caterpie patiently waiting for Home to release in Pokebank sadly!

CMT for Helioptile, Eiscue, arrokuda lure, ralts dream jolly set.
Hope you find something of interest :)
Would you trade HA Moon Ball Milcery, Impidimp, Frillish, and Beast Pawniard (either nature)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)