Challenge Relicanneth's Logs: Against All Odds (A Necromancer Nuzlocke Warstory)

I am Relicanneth, a Bidoof. I am the witness to a massacre.

I was caught in a dirty, mangled bush, by a necromancer named Adauron. She taught me little, but I grew. I decided to become a chronicler, and chronicle the deeds of a team of soldiers, after I was crippled in battle. The first was Donnie Darko, the hard-souled soldier, a Venipede who saw himself as a Scolipede. The next was Quacklin', a fighter who made combat seem absolutely effortless, to the point where he became the trump card of the team. He defeated the entire Santalune Gym in solo combat. The next was Zain, a Machop who was egotistical, cocky, and had a heart of gold. His friend was Nora, the Hippopotas with jaws of steel. Next was Meditite, the only member of our group unnamed. Finally was Deadsoon, a demon summoned from an ethereal realm with the sacrifice of Meditite, a Luvdisc named Luc, and a Tyrunt named Angelus, as the demon in the form of a Chespin, who later became a Quilladin.

I never saw it coming.

I rested in the "Valhalla" PC Box for a little while, after hearing tales from my master, Adauron. There were no soldiers left in the box. The Cyllage Gym, led by the condescending prick Grant, lay ahead. It was crunch time. Adauron determined that the best course of action was to send Zain the Machop to defeat the gym alone, as he was effective against the entire gym. I saw a trainer dual-wield potions in hope of keeping Machop alive, and Zain, while being sprayed with healing goop time after time, would eventually punch and kick the rocks to destruction with raw force.

((At this time I began playing "Here to Show the World", for epic music. I hoped for a clean sweep.))

We confronted Grant. He ironically began praising me, the hipster. I saw Zain, the hope of our team, go down with one frozen Take Down. I saw him blasted into chilled, chunky salsa. I was horrified.

((Here I started to play the last-stand metal song "Hearts of Iron" by Sabaton, after realizing this would be a massacre))

Next, down went Deadsoon, a demon from hell itself, to the same attack. He was impaled by spikes of ice arising from the Aurora creature. And so fell Quacklin', the unstoppable badass, Donnie Darko, the true soldier, and Nora, her passive, kind, valiant soul. Everyone died to blasts of ice and beams like auroras.

Let it never be said that a necromancer is unstoppable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)