-Request- Odd in-game request for starting a New game Pokemon Ultra Sun

Update** Mystery Play through Request is closed. Thanks so much DHR-107, Badrat and Rabbna for being a part of this!**Update

TL:DR
Mystery Breedject play-through, taking the first 6 interested peoples breedjects troll or not (if it's 6 caterpie, i may cry a little bit, but you'll still be the best there ever was) and I will give a mystery egg in return.

! Long winded request !
Hey there to you that might not think I'm crazy. I've done the whole letting pokemon do the naughty, and ended up getting tired of hatching breedjects. I'm craving to start a new game, but with a twist.

If you have a breedject and are sick of breeding. Or just want to mess with me, I do love a good laugh and a challenge. I'm looking to take 6 breedjects eggs. To make it fair if anyone takes interest to this. I'd like to make a team from 1 breedject egg per person, obviously a maximum of 6. For my entire playthrough. Thanks for taking the time to read this. May anyone who has holy powers, bless your soul.

PS. I'll be starting the new playthrough tomorrow if anyone takes interest, and if you'd like I'll give you a random egg that I forgot what it is from breeding in exchange, so it's fair.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I think I have a bunch of eggs laying around that not even I know what is inside them...

Will you be posting updates and stuff for this run?

I think I have a bunch of eggs laying around that not even I know what is inside them...

Will you be posting updates and stuff for this run?
Ahaha, that's what I love to hear! Whatever you're not interested in or think would fit into a team, so be it a joke or your favourite pokemon is up to you! I can deff give updates on my playthrough. Is it ok if I do it through Reddit? I can PM you the link. 2 Other lovely people such as yourself volunteered to be apart of this playthrough as well there. Thanks again!

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Ahaha, that's what I love to hear! Whatever you're not interested in or think would fit into a team, so be it a joke or your favourite pokemon is up to you! I can deff give updates on my playthrough. Is it ok if I do it through Reddit? I can PM you the link. 2 Other lovely people such as yourself volunteered to be apart of this playthrough as well there. Thanks again!
I can give you the egg in approximately 10 hours time if you still need one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)