Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 5 Spe
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam

The embodiment of truth, Reshiram blazes its way into the VGC 2022 metagame. Typically on Trick Room teams with Calyrex-I, it acts as a solid answer to Zacian-C. Assault Vest Reshiram has great bulk, easily taking attacks from Palkia and the terrifying Calyrex-S when it Dynamaxes. Blue Flare gives Reshiram the strongest Max Flare while still being fairly consistent outside of Dynamax, hitting Zacian-C, Kartana, and Solgaleo hard. Draco Meteor gives a powerful Max Wyrmwind, destroying Dynamaxed Palkia. Earth Power hits Incineroar and it can ignore its Shuca Berry due to Calyrex-I's As One. Solar Beam and Max Overgrowth demolish Gastrodon, which otherwise poses problems with Yawn for Trick Room cores. The EV spread maximizes Reshiram's bulk and damage output, while the Speed IVs let Reshiram underspeed Rillaboom, Groudon, and Kyogre, all of which have low Speed IVs. Tapu Fini is a good teammate for blocking status such as Amoonguss's Spore, healing its Restricted teammates with Heal Pulse, and chipping bulky foes such as Kyogre with Nature's Madness. Porygon2 is another great choice that reliably sets Trick Room thanks to its great bulk, especially when supported by Incineroar. If you would like to use Reshiram, here is Jeremy Rodrigues (Serapis)'s second-place Indianapolis Regionals team! https://pokepast.es/028d7187881281ba/

Last edited:

Giokio

#1 Nia simp
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
:bw/Reshiram:
Reshiram @ Assault Vest
Ability: Turboblaze
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 5 Spe
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam

Representor Embodiment of truth, Reshiram blazes its way into the VGC 2022 metagame. Typically played under Trick Room with alongside Calyrex-I, it acts as a devastating answer to Zacian-C,(AC) which immensely threatens Calyrex-I.(AP) and easily takes Reshiram can also make use of its bulk, easily taking attacks from Palkia and the terrifying Calyrex-S thanks to Assault Vest and Dynamax increasing its longevity. Blue Flare gives Reshiram the strongest Max Flare while still being fairly consistent outside of Dynamax, hitting Zacian-C, Kartana, and Solgaleo hard. Draco Meteor is Reshiram's Dragon STAB of choice, giving it a powerful Max Wyrmwind which deals massive damage to Dynamaxed Palkia and lowers the Attack of foes. Earth Power gives Reshiram a way to hit Incineroar super effectively, ignoring its Shuca Berry thanks to Calyrex-I's Unnerve. Solar Beam-turned Max Overgrowth helps remove Gastrodon from the board which can otherwise pose problems with Yawn for the Trick Room-oriented core. The EV spread maximizes Reshiram's bulk and damage output and the Speed IVs let Reshiram underspeed Rillaboom and the weather duo with low Speed IVs, allowing it to move before them under Trick Room. Reshiram has Tapu Fini and Porygon2 as common teammates in conjunction with Calyrex-I, the former of which can block status such as Amoonguss's Spore, heal its Restricted teammates with Heal Pulse, and chip bulky Pokemon such as Kyogre down with Nature's Madness. Porygon2 acts as a safe way to set up Trick Room thanks to its great bulk with Eviolite which is further supported by Incineroar. If you would like to use Reshiram, here is Jeremy Rodrigues (Serapis)'s second place Indianapolis Regionals team! https://pokepast.es/028d7187881281ba/

Really good points this time nothing particular to contest.
It's maybe a bit too long in some sentences but i prefer leaving it to GP

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
EThe embodiment of truth, Reshiram blazes its way into the VGC 2022 metagame. Typically played under Trick Room alongside Calyrex-I, it acts as a devastating answer to Zacian-C, which immensely threatens Calyrex-I. Reshiram can make use of itson Trick Room teams with Calyrex-I, it acts as a solid answer to Zacian-C. Assault Vest Reshiram has great bulk, easily taking attacks from Palkia and the terrifying Calyrex-S thanks to Assault Vest and Dynamax increasing its longevity, especially when it Dynamaxes. Blue Flare gives Reshiram the strongest Max Flare while still being fairly consistent outside of Dynamax, hitting Zacian-C, Kartana, and Solgaleo hard. Draco Meteor is Reshiram's Dragon STAB of choice, giving it a powerful Max Wyrmwind which deals massive damage to Dynamaxed Palkia and lowers the Attack of foes. Earth Power gives Reshiram a way to hit Incineroar super effectively, ignoring its Shuca Berry thanks to Calyrex-I's Unnerve. Solar Beam-turned Max Overgrowth helps remove Gastrodon from the board which cangives a powerful Max Wyrmwind, destroying Dynamaxed Palkia. Earth Power hits Incineroar hard, and it can ignore its Shuca Berry due to Calyrex-I's As One. Solar Beam and Max Overgrowth demolish Gastrodon, which otherwise poses problems with Yawn for the Trick Room-oriented cores. The EV spread maximizes Reshiram's bulk and damage output and, while the Speed IVs let Reshiram underspeed Rillaboom and the weather duo with low Speed IVs, allowing it to move before them under Trick Room. Reshiram has Tapu Fini and Porygon2 as common teammates in conjunction with Calyrex-I, the former of which can block, Groudon, and Kyogre. Tapu Fini is a good teammate for blocking status such as Amoonguss's Spore, healing its Restricted teammates with Heal Pulse, and chip bulky Pokemonping bulky foes such as Kyogre down with Nature's Madness. Porygon2 acts as a safe way to set upis another great choice that reliably sets Trick Room thanks to its great bulk with Eviolite which is further, especially when supported by Incineroar. If you would like to use Reshiram, here is Jeremy Rodrigues (Serapis)'s second-place Indianapolis Regionals team!

1/1. lmk if i cut something on accident, but i tried to preserve as much of the info as i could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)