Pet Mod Restrictions [Balance fixes coming soon!]

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
initially accepted a while ago by G-Luke but i'm supposed to tag AquaticPanic as well, thanks @ both!
1615515879976.png

Banner by a good friend of mine who unfortunately has no social media :c

Welcome to Restrictions! This is another micrometa-based mod as we've seen quite a few of before. For this meta, you can submit any BALANCED Fakemon that you want, so long as you're able to fit two of four restrictions defined by its current slate.

Adding Pokemon:
Each slate, I'll post 3 different sets. Set 1 will include four custom restrictions for stats, moves, abilities, and typing, set 2 will force you to choose a Pokemon from a group of some kind and copy two of its stat spread, moves, abilities, and typing, and set 3 will generate those four things randomly. You only have to use TWO of the four restrictions in each set. For set 1, I'm often straightforward about what I want, and set 2 you just have to make the two restrictions match the Pokemon you choose. For set 3's move or ability, then you have to make the Pokemon want to viably run it as opposed to just having it as an option, so if it mentions Intrepid Sword, the Pokemon should want to run the ability Intrepid Sword. You can't just give it Huge Power and say that it fits because it has Intrepid Sword as an option, there's no way it's going to want to run a strictly worse ability.

Try to make your submission unique. If you take the options that seem the most obvious, then your submission may not stand out.

Below, I have an example if none of that makes sense...
1608145365846.png

For this, you can have any of the following -
- (Choosing Stats + Type) A fast, special Ghost/Fairy-type that isn't particularly strong but can greatly abuse Choice Specs
- (Choosing Stats + Move) A mixed attacking Steel/Water-type that isn't fast enough to outspeed common Scarfers after a Clangorous Soul, but has a multitude of coverage options
- (Choosing Move + Ability) A physically-bulky Electric-type Pokemon with Ice Scales to find many easy setup opportunities, but lower attacking stats so it'd require a good amount of support
- (Choosing Ability + Type) A bulky pivot Ghost/Steel-type that uses Ice Scales to switch in easily, but it lacks recovery so it has little staying power

...or whatever else you want. There are six possible options, but you can do just about anything with those.

Miscellaneous Rules:
- You can only submit one Fakemon for each set of restrictions, but you can submit a Fakemon for all three per round.
- Custom moves, abilities etc. will not be allowed at all.
- For the first five rounds, we're going to be comparing these to OU Pokemon for balance. Like, if you have a wallbreaker, don't let it break through everything in Crown Tundra OU without excessive drawbacks. After we have 15 Fakemon in total, then we'll start ignoring the OU Pokemon. - This is not the case anymore, so this rule can be ignored. We're well beyond 15 Pokemon at this point.
- Existing Pokemon will be banned, by the way. We'll finish with 60 Pokemon in total.
- I'm allowing people to submit sprites for this. You can make sprites specifically for this, or you can put in sprites that already exist. Nothing stolen obviously.
- If you want to sprite a Fakemon, make sure you ask the person who originally submitted it first. The spreadsheet also says if a sprite is reserved, so don't sprite anything that someone else has taken.
- I'm most likely not making a Discord for this. There's a chance I do, but probably not. You may just want to join the main Pet Mod Discord if you want to talk about this mod or if you want to play matches with someone else. This was all the case until we got PMoTS, so click here for the Discord!

Submission Template:
Fakemon Name: Updog
Weight: 2 kg
Stats: 75/55/114/110/114/60 (528)
Typing: Ghost/Normal
Abilities: Cursed Body/No Second Ability/Unnerve
Movepool: Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, U-Turn, Stealth Rock, Flamethrower, Recover, Protect
Description: This Pokemon uses the stats and the Ghost typing to give itself pretty nice bulk and pretty few weaknesses, making it a decent blanket check to much of the current OU metagame, although its lack of resistances makes it hard to call it a hard counter to anything aside from Pheromosa and Spectrier. It is succeptible to being statused and may end up being pretty passive aside from pivoting, though. But it still counters two very dangerous Pokemon for offense while also checking most other Pokemon pretty well and having decent utility outside of that, so it could have a pretty good use on offense.

You don't have to follow this, just make sure your sub is legible. I'd also prefer it if you bolded or italicized the parts that you took from the restrictions.

Fakemon Name:
Set Number:
Weight:
Stats:
Typing:
Abilities:
Movepool:
Description:

Council:
1613580306117.png
DuoM2
1615669934027.png
readytolose
1615669714228.png
Mossy Sandwich

Council is closed unless someone leaves for any reason.

Links:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XsplBqN8njHZJT9cTP_3i3YSFITB9WaVfNOYAbNY75M/edit?usp=sharing - This spreadsheet will have both the generator for slates and all winning submissions on it.

https://dragonheaven.herokuapp.com/# - This is where you can play the mod with fully functional teambuilder support and sprites for the Pokemon that have them.

DuoM2

whao
Restrictions Slate 15 Fully Ordered Community Viability Rankings
By DuoM2, Mossy Sandwich, readytolose, Scoopapa, ViZar, and zxgzxg. Note that this only refers to the metagame around when the Restrictions Tournament happened.

S Rank
Teslaple
Thuco-Tuco (Pre-Nerf)

A+ Rank
Cinnastar
Kelven
Sorree
Borassa
Scalaron

A Rank
Modolith
Afloof

Faerenheit
Tantrary

A- Rank
Dragraceful
Torgeist
Dirtoad
Scimicobra
Centhorn
Aerock
Nimbusteed

B+ Rank
Kapagon
Regolite
Zoltanka
Polbearab
Vulcaraptor
Crypterid
Sharm

B Rank
Nunopod
Refluse
Abysseil
Kodokai
Cyknight
Donzyxote
Crystelf
Draugelid

B- Rank
Parakinesis
Flydra
Quadringo
Rancourgar

C Ranks
Snailord (C+)
Arbrella (C+, Pre-Buff)
Folliclawe (C, Pre-Buff)
Serpaint (C-, Pre-Buff)

Untested
Cindarner (Projected B-)
Spiriteal (Projected B-)
Coracrab (Projected C)
Gembezzle (Projected C)

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
Slate 1 (to those of you reading this after 2020, note that this is not the current slate)
1606334463886.png

To reiterate from the first post, if you want a good point of reference, it might be best if you're balancing your Fakemon with current gen OU's metagame in mind. I don't know when I'll end this slate, but I'll be sure to give a 24 hour warning out in advance. See you then!

Last edited:
I'm going to try to make some defensive bois first.
Fakemon Name: Foremolten
Stats: 100/79/102/120/102/79 (BST 582)
Typing: Fire/Steel
Abilities: Volt Absorb/Lightning Rod/Motor Drive
Movepool: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Protect,
Description: Imagine a grill that has been on fire for so long that it's beginning to melt. Now slap the molten grill onto a vague quadruped and you get Foremolten. Named after the word molten and George Foreman Grills. Yes this was the best idea I could come up with.
Anyway It's very similar to another fire/steel type who is also an immune to a status move due to its abilities, and yes this functions very similar to airplane head. However It has more HP and is slightly faster than it. Plus the fact that thunderbolt, thunder wave, and wild charge have a fairly large distribution means that it can switch in and recover more frequently. Speaking of recovery this thing has pain split, something that heatran lacks, making it generally bulkier than it's slightly stronger cousin. However like its cousin it dies from fighting and ground type moves meaning that if zeraora is around it's probably gonna bounce.

Fakemon Name: Atmosphitere
Stats: 124/66/66/90/90/109 (BST 545)
Typing: Poison/Flying
Abilities: Ice Scales
Movepool: Sludge Bomb, Air Slash, Toxic, Protect, Coil, Roost, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Acid Spray, Glare, Tailwind, Defog, Whirlwind, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Dragon Pulse
Description: Alright so how to I justify a not ice type getting ice scales, well uhh Atmosphitere repairs its scales with cirrus clouds. Anyway Ice Scales turns this mildly fast HP sponge into something that can tank special attacks due to that big special defense stat. It doesn't really do much outside of that though. It could be a potential lead to due its bulk and access to hazards, and I'll be honest I don't know how it'd fair in the OU Meta, however it can wall ghost horse so that's kinda good.
252 SpA Spectrier Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Ice Scales Atmosphitere: 60-71 (13.2 - 15.7%) -- possible 7HKO
+1 252 SpA Spectrier Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Ice Scales Atmosphitere: 90-106 (19.9 - 23.4%) -- possible 5HKO
+2 252 SpA Spectrier Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Ice Scales Atmosphitere: 120-141 (26.5 - 31.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Also it is based on the amphiptere

Fakemon Name: Aeghast
Stats: 66/72/138/72/110/25 (BST 483)
Typing: Ghost/Steel
Abilities: Cursed Body/Shadow Shield
Movepool: Strength Sap, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Glare, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Nightshade
Description: A shield forever emblazoned with a snake haired fiend, it's said that the soul of the fiend still resides in the shield itself. Now it wishes to paralyze anyone who dares look upon its visage.

Anyway in terms of how it fairs in the OU metagame, ghost/steel for a wall is apparently fairly desirable or so I've been told. Stat wise it's very similar to Ferrothorn, however it would function differently from that. For starters shadow shield helps increase its longevity by reducing that first strike damage. It also gets glare, which might be more useful to it than toxic or WoW since it's accurate and helps cripple sweepers. Really it's probably more comparable to galarian corsola, only without knock off destroying its bulk. The set that would probably be used the most is Night Shade/Status/Rapid Spin/SR.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

Serpaint (Name credits: AquaticPanic)
Stats: 86 / 94 / 60 / 123 / 90 / 72 (BST: 525)
Typing: Dragon/Ghost
Abilities: Infiltrator / Shadow Shield
Movepool: Glare, Toxic, Will-o-wisp, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Hex, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Mud Shot, Elemental Fangs, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Crunch, Coil, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot
Description: Pretty solid and versatile pokemon that can be either a physical cleaner or a wallbreaker. Also has a ton of utility options in status and such. Also has acces to them epic snake moves. Held back by a subpar speed and defense, tho the latter is helped by its ability shadow shield.

Last edited:
Name: Terrasain (Assassin+Terror)
Stats: 86 /90/110/110/70/85 ( I was allowed to remove stat restrictions for balance)
Typing: Dragon/Poison
Abilities: Prankster/Shadow Shield
Movepool: Glare, Toxic, WoW, Substitute, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Scale Shot, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Thunderbolt
Description: Bulky, Set up based :ss/naganadel:

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LETS GO

Fakemon Name: Vulcaraptor
List of Restrictions: 2
Stats: 68 / 122 / 115 / 76 / 63 / 111 [BST: 555]
Typing: Rock / Fire
Abilities: Technician | HA: Quick Feet
Movepool: Rock Blast, Flame Wheel, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Dragon Tail, Rock Polish, Hone Claws, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Bonemerang, Stealth Rock
Description: Rock / Fire is a very solid offensive typing, and easily one of the best contenders for a Technician abuser. Rock Blast is actually commonly seen on some Rock types to handle sub users and accuracy issues from Stone Edge in one package, but it was always seen as a secondary option. With Technician however, Rock Blast shoots up in power as a top breaking option, hitting a comfortable 37.5 BP per hit, averaging around 112.5 BP with 3 rolls. Combine this with STAB Flame Charge to propel its speed tier, and Bonemerang as a solid neutral nuke option, Vulcaraptor can stand up as a powerful breaker. Its flaws are apparent, however. Its secondary Fire STAB is weak unless you go for Flare Blitz in which you suffer recoil, and 68 / 115 / 63 bulk is rather hilarious. With no way to boost its Attack outside of Hone Claws either, Vulcaraptor struggles to pummel fatter teams.

Vulcaraptor @ Heavy Duty Boots / Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Flare Blitz / Flame Wheel
- Bonemerang / Hone Claws
- Flame Charge

Fakemon Name: Parakinesis
List of Restrictions: 3
Stats: 124 / 130 / 66 / 79 / 72 / 109 [BST: 580]
Typing: Psychic / Flying
Abilities: Prankster / Big Pecks | HA: Iron Fist
Movepool: Focus Punch, Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird, Encore, Thunder Wave, Dual Wingbeat, Substitute, Feather Dance, Defog, Shadow Punch, Will O Wisp, Screech, Thunder Punch
Description: Parakinesis is an attempt to create an ideal Focus Punch abuser, through crafting this Pokémon to be reliant on Focus Punch to muscle through its checks, while giving it the means to set up scenarios in which Focus Punch is the best play. I gave the lad Prankster so it can grab momentum with Encore and Status infliction, forcing switches that it can then take advantage of. If that isn't your cup of tea, you can technically go for Iron Fist for a nuke option. Parakinesis is a Pokémon that requires skillful play to fully abuse, and in the hands of a noob player, can often fall flat. Yet still it can put in a ton of work, when necessary.

Parakinesis @ Heavy Duty Boots
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Encore / Thunder Wave
- Brave Bird
- Focus Punch
- Zen Headbutt / Will O Wisp

Fakemon Name: Hauntoxin
Stats: 86 / 67 / 108 / 123 / 90 / 71 [BST: 545]
Typing: Ghost / Poison
Abilities: Poison Point | HA: Shadow Shield
Movepool: Glare, Haze, Hex, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Recover, Sludge Wave, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Substitute, Toxic, Poltergeist, Spite
Description: Ghost type status abuser. Hauntoxin spreads status and sets up Nasty Plot and beats them down with Hex. Dual Status, NP, CM, and Specs can all reasonably put in great work versus teams. Certain sets can get stomped by Normal types, but that isn't that big of a deal.

Hauntoxin @ Black Sludge / Heavy Duty Boots
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Shadow Shield
Modest Nature
- Glare
- Toxic
- Hex
- Sludge Bomb / Recover

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1606463877520.png

Flare Blitz
Fire Lash
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Mystical Fire
Overheat
Flame Charge

Will-O-Wisp
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Rock Tomb
Power Gem
Meteor Beam

Sandstorm
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Pin Missle
Bullet Seed
Arm Thrust
Giga Impact
Earth Power
Earthquake
Scald
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Bulk Up
Calm Mind

*STABs are in bold
Description: Fire and Rock is a cool typing, but hindered by its weaknesses defensively. So an offensive makes the most sense here. Thanks to Skill Link, Roruption has a better Rock STAB than Stone Edge, that being Rock Blast, and other good coverage options like Bullet Seed and Arm Thrust.

1606464284639.png

Hurricane
Air Slash
Acrobatics
Brave Bird
Dual Wingbeat

Roost
Defog
Tailwind
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Freeze Dry
Ice Shard
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash

Aurora Veil
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Light Screen
Reflect
Calm Mind
Bulk Up
Drill Run

*STABs are in bold
Description: Thanks to HDB, Stealth Rock isn't a problem for this Flying-Ice-type. Ice Scales gives to more bulk and it movepool allows it to play a defensive role and provide support for its team. It also run an physical Gale Wings set with HDB.

1606464227819.png

Breaking Swipe
Dual Chop
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Scale Shot
Draco Meteor

Dragon Dance
Hex
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Poltergeist

Curse
Destiny Bond
Spite
Confuse Ray
Glare
Will-O-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Strenght Sap
Pain Split
Dark Pulse
Substitude
Calm Mind
Nasty Plot

*STABs are in bold
Description: A bulky status spreader, who can also work as a bulky physical, special or mixed attacker. It can outrun paralysed base 98 Spe. mon with no speed investment and it can set-up with Nasty Plot, Calm Mind or Dragon Dance.

Last edited:
Fakemon Name: Burnantate
Stats: 95/98/90/65/82/110 (530)
Typing: Bug/Fire
Abilities: Volt Absorb (Skill Link)
Movepool: Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Pin Missile, Bullet Seed, Leech Life, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Sword Dance, Crunch
Description: Maybe Skill link is a little on the nose for Rock Blast forcing, but don't deny the appeal as it covers well with its STAB combo. On the other hand, Volt Absorb hard stops electrics going well with its unique set of resistances and is the only healing you get and it hard stops any and all Koko sets and forcing it into 4mss with Brave Bird is a victory as is and might be worth ignoring the power of Skill Link. In truth you won't be using Rock Blast WITH Volt Absorb but both have their strengths.

Fakemon Name: Shrikedown
Stats: 124/100/66/59/111/109 (569)
Typing: Fight/Flying
Abilities: Ice Scales (Oblivious)
Movepool: Focus Punch, Return, Quick Attack, Sword Dance, Bulk Up, Roost, Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Toxic, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Blaze Kick
Description: With 124/66/91 and Ice Scales, Airshrike can force many SpAtkers out. Even some STAB SE moves cannot kill in 2 hits while you roost stall them.

Fakemon Name: Serpicade
Stats: 86/80/120/123/90/101 (600)
Typing: Dragon/Water
Abilities: Shed Skin (Shadow Shield)
Movepool: Glare, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Energy, Recover, Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Coil, Dragon Tail, Clanging Scales, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Air Slash
Description: With a great defensive type in Dragon/Water and a decent defensive spread and recover with Shadow Shield, Serpicade can use Dragon Energy to great effect and easily ensure the target its switches into eats a glare. If it switches, then it risks eating a STAB move or Sludge Wave if a fairy. 123 SpAtk is nice but there's no boosting move. Not that Serpicade has the room for it with recover and glare giving it 4mss badly.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
Stepping in real quick to say a few things...

First off, the question came up in the Discord so I felt the need to mention here as well for those who missed it - you DO NOT have to take all four restrictions in a given set. This mod was made with the idea of the submissions having two in mind, but if you want to put three of them or all four onto a submission, then that's 100% fine by me.

I'm also fine with you all using this thread to comment on one anothers' subs if you'd like. Outside of people specifically asking for criticism in the Pt Mods Discord, I more often than not won't have anything to say about any given sub other than "this is good," but the exception is if I'm going to outright veto a submission. That being said...

Name:
Stats:
86 /90/150/123 /90/95 (BST: )
Movepool: Glare, Toxic, WoW, Substitute, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Scale Shot, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Description: For some reason all of the Poison Dragons have been special... I could have broken the trend but 123 SpA would seem like a waste.
I'm sorry but this is way too strong. There's a pretty obvious comparison to Naganadel to be had with almost identical Sp.Atk, perfectly identical coverage, and access to Nasty Plot. Instead of having the ability to boost Speed, this Pokemon has insane bulk instead. This thing sets up on every single defensive Pokemon in OU and would probably be able to do the same against a ton of offensive Pokemon, and it would likely do so several times per match. Naganadel was also known for being extremely limiting in defensive counterplay as it stood. I'm going to have to veto this one, probably won't allow it into the voting slate unless you nerf it in some way (and give it a name). Since you have all four requirements met, my suggestion is to remove the one for stats and lower the Defense and Sp. Atk by a good bit and maybe make the Speed tier a bit lower as well.

EDIT: I saw the edit and this barely changes anything, all of the problems with the sub in its original state are still present. You're going to probably need to lower its BST a lot more.

I'm not going to be closing submissions for a bit since it's only been a day, but keep up the good subs guys! I'm liking a lot of the stuff I'm seeing so far.

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!
I wanted to make some starters!

Leopulse, the Royal Leopard Pokemon
Type: Fire/Electric
Stats: 65/79/65/120/102/99
Abilities: Blaze, Volt Absorb
Viable Moves: Rock Blast, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Description: A leopard with a lightning rod for a tail. It's spots glow when it receives an electric charge, and its electricity causes intense burns. Rock Blast is difficult to justify due to the typing and low attack, but it is useful for the mirror match as everything else is resisted, as well as having niche use for Dragons as its movepool is narrow.

Dionaire, the Flying Flytrap Pokemon
Type: Grass/Flying
Stats: 124/100/66/66/65/109
Abilities: Overgrow, Strong Jaw
Viable Moves: Power Whip, Dual Wingbeat, Tailwind, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Wing Attack, Leech Seed, Snap Trap, Jaw Lock, Psychic Fangs, Poison Fang, Focus Punch
Description: Looking for more prey, the fly trap takes flight and easily soars through the sky looking for more bugs to snack on. Focus Punch is it's main way of breaking through Steels.

Calabyss, the Abyssal Pokemon
Type: Water/Ghost
Stats: 86/65/101/123/90/65
Abilities: Torrent, Shadow Shield
Viable Moves: Glare, Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hex, Recover, Agility, Water Spout, Nasty Plot, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Will-o-Wisp
Description: A bulky Water that can go on the offensive if given a turn to do so via Agility or Nasty Plot. Recover helps it regain Shadow Shield should it need to, and makes its bulk more effective. It can also spread status via Wisp and Glare.

Looks like I'm doing something for a Pet Mod again.
Restrictions Used: 3
Fakemon Name: Firipit
Stats: 90/79/100/120/102/49 (BST: 540)
Typing: Fire/Dark
Abilities: Dry Skin, Emergency Exit
Movepool: Rock Blast, Overheat, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Shell Smash, Detect, Shore Up, Rock Polish, Spikes, Toxic (couldn't think of any more)
Description: Oh boy, another special sweeper that is apparently alot stronger than it's supposed to be! It's like Rotom-Heat, however slower and bulkier, so you better have a steel type on your team! Just kidding because it gets decimated by the Fire moves. Slowness, however, is the weakness, and while it being able to outspeed common threats like Ferrothorn and Melmetal, it gets outspeeded by Close Combat users anyways, so it's not overpowered-bulky, it's just mediocre-bulky.

Note, this is based off:
I wanted to make this mon because of that one "Pour the boiling oil" that Castles use to defend themself from rebels. That's why it has Dry Skin :blobshrug:
(btw, 66+124+109 is 299, so rip)
Fakemon Name: Cardinous
Stats: 124/94/66/66/61/109 (BST: 520)
Typing: Flying/Fighting
Abilities: Guts, Ice Scales
Movepool: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Whirlwind, Detect, Aerial Ace, Mach Punch, Double-Edge, Dragon Dance, Aura Sphere, Pain Split, Dual Wingbeat, Fake Out, Encore
Description: A good physical sweeper with Guts, which means you can run this guy on sweep teams and he'll be alright, but the bad defensive status means he gets knocked out alot, luckily this mon's high health prevents that from happening. Since its name IS a combo of Cardinal and Vicious, it should be an easy sweeper.
BTW, this mon is based off a North Cardinal.
Feel free to let me know if these are too OP.

Last edited:
Name: Fridgeate (Fridge/Frigid + Frigatebird)
List of Restrictions: 3 (Stats, Type, Ability) (Focus Punch is there and has some utility but it is not mandatory)
Stats: 124/121/66/55/65/109 (BST: 540)
Typing: Flying/Ice
Abilities: Big Pecks / Ice Scales
Viable Moves
: Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Focus Punch, Bulk Up, Roost, Defog, Substitute, U-Turn
Description: Fridgeate is a solid physical attacker with a lot of options for movesets. It can run a Defog pivot set, a Bulk Up set, or even a SubPunch set. Its main weaknesses are a lack of coverage outside Focus Punch, and its low defense stat means fast physical pokemon like Cinderace and Kartana can check Fridgeate.

the other two should be coming later.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gonna do some critique based on what I have seen, with notings based on the rules and understanding of this mod.

I wanted to make some starters!

Leopulse, the Royal Leopard Pokemon
Type: Fire/Electric
Stats: 65/79/65/120/102/99
Abilities: Blaze, Volt Absorb
Viable Moves: Rock Blast, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Description: A leopard with a lightning rod for a tail. It's spots glow when it receives an electric charge, and its electricity causes intense burns. Rock Blast is difficult to justify due to the typing and low attack, but it is useful for the mirror match as everything else is resisted, as well as having niche use for Dragons as its movepool is narrow.

Dionaire, the Flying Flytrap Pokemon
Type: Grass/Flying
Stats: 124/100/66/66/65/109
Abilities: Overgrow, Strong Jaw
Viable Moves: Power Whip, Dual Wingbeat, Tailwind, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Wing Attack, Leech Seed, Snap Trap, Jaw Lock, Psychic Fangs, Poison Fang, Focus Punch
Description: Looking for more prey, the fly trap takes flight and easily soars through the sky looking for more bugs to snack on. Focus Punch is it's main way of breaking through Steels.

Calabyss, the Abyssal Pokemon
Type: Water/Ghost
Stats: 86/65/101/123/90/65
Abilities: Torrent, Shadow Shield
Viable Moves: Glare, Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hex, Recover, Agility, Water Spout, Nasty Plot, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Will-o-Wisp
Description: A bulky Water that can go on the offensive if given a turn to do so via Agility or Nasty Plot. Recover helps it regain Shadow Shield should it need to, and makes its bulk more effective. It can also spread status via Wisp and Glare.
Firstly just letting yall know. Its not mandatory to get in all 4 restrictions, and in the case of 1, is actually detrimental to try and force it.

To specifics, there isn't no way Fire mon is gonna be viable long term with 4 moves, which are more accurate STAB and stronger but miss STAB. Note I say four, because Rock Blast is bad here. I suggest doing something about its absolutely barren movepool. Give it coverage, even if weak. Give it options! Something!

For the Grass mon, I just can't see it being viable in OU. Its a defensive mon with no healing outside of Leech Seed on a questionable typing, with poor overall bulk. I noted that you also went with the Focus Punch concept, which is pretty eh here, as Focus Punch off 100 Atk won't be doing any favors to even the Fighting weak Steels.

252 Atk Jumpluff Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 162-192 (46 - 54.5%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Jumpluff Focus Punch vs. 244 HP / 0 Def Melmetal: 202-238 (42.7 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
(Also can we marvel at how Melmetal without even max HP is tankier than a fully invested and positive nature Ferrothorn????)

I think the idea for the this one is there, but trying to fit all these options on here while placing an additional restriction as a Starter type may only call for perill. Id say pick two and fully flesh out the mon to do it.

The Water guy is fantastic don't change a thing here lol.

View attachment 294520
Flare Blitz
Fire Lash
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Mystical Fire
Overheat
Flame Charge

Will-O-Wisp
Volt Tackle
Wild Charge
Thunder Punch
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Shock Wave
Rising Voltage
Volt Switch

Thunder Wave
Rock Blast
Pin Missle
Bullet Seed
Giga Impact
Earth Power
Earthquake
Scald
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Bulk Up
Calm Mind

*STABs are in bold
Description: Fire and Electric is a cool type, and especially on a faster and stronger Pokémon than an oven. I will probably give more moves, but I think that for now, it has some good moves and good Abilities to go alongside them.

View attachment 294526
Hurricane
Air Slash
Acrobatics
Brave Bird
Dual Wingbeat

Roost
Defog
Tailwind
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Freeze Dry
Ice Shard
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash

Aurora Veil
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Light Screen
Reflect
Calm Mind
Bulk Up
Drill Run

*STABs are in bold
Description: Thanks to HDB, Stealth Rock isn't a problem for this Flying-Ice-type. Ice Scales gives to more bulk and it movepool allows it to play a defensive role and provide support for its team.

View attachment 294527
Breaking Swipe
Dual Chop
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Scale Shot
Draco Meteor

Dragon Dance
Hex
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Poltergeist

Curse
Destiny Bond
Spite
Confuse Ray
Glare
Will-O-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Strenght Sap
Pain Split
Dark Pulse
Substitude
Calm Mind
Nasty Plot

*STABs are in bold
Description: A bulky status spreader, who can also work as a bulky physical, special or mixed attacker. It can outrun paralysed base 98 Spe. mon with no speed investment and it can set-up with Nasty Plot, Calm Mind or Dragon Dance.
Only problem here is that you should remember, if you are choosing to follow the ability restriction, so can't slap on an objectively better ability on there and expect that to work. And Magic Guard is like, the BEST ability this mon can get. Also see the first critique regarding Rock Blast. It just won't work on a Pokémon with 79 Attack and no STAB, Skill Link or not

Fakemon Name: Burnantate
Stats: 75/118/90/65/72/110 (530)
Typing: Bug/Fire
Abilities: Volt Absorb/Skill Link (Moxie)
Movepool: Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Pin Missile, Bullet Seed, Leech Life, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Sword Dance, Crunch
Description: Maybe Skill link is a little on the nose for Rock Blast forcing, but don't deny the appeal as it covers well with its STAB combo. On the other hand, Volt Absorb hard stops electrics like Eleki and Zapdos without Hurricane. Not that Zapdos wants to risk switching into a 125 power rock move anyway.

Fakemon Name: Shrikedown
Stats: 124/120/66/59/91/109 (569)
Typing: Fight/Flying
Abilities: Ice Scales (Aerialate)
Movepool: Focus Punch, Return, Quick Attack, Sword Dance, Bulk Up, Roost, Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Toxic, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick
Description: With 124/66/91 and Ice Scales, Airshrike can force many SpAtkers out. Zapdos Thunderbolt doesn't even assure a 2HKO

252+ SpA Zapdos Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Ice Scales Airshrike : 169-201 (43.4 - 51.6%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO
This assumes Zappy can even go max SpAtk at all. Airshrike is faster, can roost away its weakness and start setting up on most SE Special Attackers. That's where STAB Focus Punch comes in. By forcing most SpAtkers with STAB SE hits especially if they're slower, you can get a free punch if they don't choose the right resist.

Fakemon Name: Serpicade
Stats: 86/80/120/123/90/101 (600)
Typing: Dragon/Water
Abilities: Shed Skin (Shadow Shield)
Movepool: Glare, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Energy, Recover, Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Coil, Dragon Tail, Clanging Scales, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Air Slash
Description: With a great defensive type in Dragon/Water and a decent defensive spread and recover with Shadow Shield, Serpicade can use Dragon Energy to great effect and easily ensure the target its switches into eats a glare. If it switches, then it risks eating a STAB move or Sludge Wave if a fairy. 123 SpAtk is nice but there's no boosting move. Not that Serpicade has the room for it with recover and glare giving it 4mss badly.
Same issue here. Volt Absorb is most like the LEAST likely ability here to be used. I suggest just dropping it and focus on the ones you have.

Similiar issue to Strikedown. This mon is clearly a Swords Dance wallbreaker, and while Ice Scales sounds great, why would this Pokémon give up the chance to run SD Flying Priority and a stronger Recoiless STAB? Zapdos still beats Ice Scales regardless via either simply PP stalling you with Pressure, Toxic or just Static screwing you over. I should also note Focus Punch doesn't seem that useful on this type of mon, and would much rather just break with HJK. If you gonna use restrictions, why make the mon unable to use them / not want to?

As usual yall knock it out of the park with Set 3, and its easy to see why, since none of the restrictions here contradict each other.

Looks like I'm doing something for a Pet Mod again.
Fakemon Name: Firipit
Stats: 90/79/100/120/102/49 (BST: 540)
Typing: Fire/Dark
Abilities: Volt Absorb, Dry Skin, Emergency Exit
Movepool: Rock Blast, Overheat, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Shell Smash, Detect, Shore Up, Rock Polish, Spikes, Toxic (couldn't think of any more)
Description: Oh boy, another special sweeper that is apparently alot stronger than it's supposed to be! It's like Rotom-Heat, however slower and bulkier, so you better have a steel type on your team! Just kidding because it gets decimated by the Fire moves. Slowness, however, is the weakness, and while it being able to outspeed common threats like Ferrothorn and Melmetal, it gets outspeeded by Close Combat users anyways, so it's not overpowered-bulky, it's just mediocre-bulky.

Note, this is based off:
I wanted to make this mon because of that one "Pour the boiling oil" that Castles use to defend themself from rebels. That's why it has Dry Skin :blobshrug:
(also btw, had to make it fit all 4 cuz i was determined)
(btw, 66+124+109 is 299, so rip)
Fakemon Name: Cardinous
Stats: 124/94/66/66/61/109 (BST: 520)
Typing: Flying/Fighting
Abilities: Guts, Ice Scales
Movepool: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Whirlwind, Detect, Aerial Ace, Mach Punch, Double-Edge, Dragon Dance, Aura Sphere, Pain Split, Dual Wingbeat, Fake Out, Encore
Description: A good physical sweeper with Guts, which means you can run this guy on sweep teams and he'll be alright, but the bad defensive status means he gets knocked out alot, luckily this mon's high health prevents that from happening. Since its name IS a combo of Cardinal and Vicious, it should be an easy sweeper.
Cardinous @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Dance
- Close Combat
- Detect
- Brave Bird
Your average Guts set which beats Melmetal and other Steel types, since they don't outspeed you.
BTW, this mon is based off a North Cardinal.
Feel free to let me know if these are too OP.
IG same thing here, but to a lesser extent.
Id just be careful with Dry Skin, as its objectively a better ability on this mon over Volt Absorb.

Same thing here with Ice Scales mon, which is telling since you subbed a sample set and Ice Scales isn't even there.

You only have to use TWO of the four restrictions in each set. If it's a move or ability, then you have to make the Pokemon want to viably run it as opposed to just having it as an option, so if it mentions Intrepid Sword, the Pokemon should want to run the ability Intrepid Sword. You can't just give it Huge Power and say that it fits because it has Intrepid Sword as an option, there's no way it's going to want to run a strictly worse ability.
Please note what it says here in the OP, its pretty important!

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Fakemon Name: Ignason
Stats: 60/125/90/55/60/115
Typing: Fire/Rock
Abilities: Skill Link | HA: Flame Body
Movepool: Rock Blast, Flare Blitz, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Fire Lash, Iron Head, Head Smash, Hammer Arm, Superpower, Bulk Up, Curse
Description: Fast offensive Fire/Rock. Skill Link over Technician in this case because its nicer to guarantee 125BP STAB. A lacklustre movepool limits its offensive capabilities, although it has enough tools to hit what it wants to already. Set up options are kind of mediocre, and with its bulk it'll be difficult to set up in the first place. Also can function as a suicide lead.

Fakemon Name: Horrarora
Stats: 124/70/66/85/90/109
Typing: Ice/Ghost
Abilities: Ice Scales / Ice Body | HA: Illuminate
Movepool: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Strength Sap, Shadow Sneak, Taunt, Calm Mind, Freeze Dry, Water Pulse, Weather Ball, Draining Kiss, Defog
Description: Defensive Ice-types suck, but this mon do be tanking some hits thanks to Ice Scales. It's lacklustre offensively, but it does have Calm Mind to boost its SpAtk, and decent recovery options to ensure some semblance of longevity. It's also like stupid fast, which makes revenge killing a pain. Defensively checking it wouldn't be a problem as well since it is kind of weak.

Fakemon Name: Zysequel
Stats: 86/85/110/123/90/75
Typing: Dragon/Ground
Abilities: Infiltrator | HA: Stench
Movepool: Glare, Dragon Tail, Roar, Earth Power, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Work Up, definitely not Toxic, Sludge Wave, Ice Beam
Description: Can we have Zygarde? We already have Zygarde at home. Paraspreading is the name of the game since you're slow, and also because it's the only status it knows. However, it can utilise its own Glares to slow down would be checks, and threaten them out with a strong Draco. It has decent bulk to check some stuff and then scare them out with a Glare. Stench is just there for paraflinch shenanigans. Ice Beam so it can go check itself.

Last edited:
IG same thing here, but to a lesser extent.
Id just be careful with Dry Skin, as its objectively a better ability on this mon over Volt Absorb.

Same thing here with Ice Scales mon, which is telling since you subbed a sample set and Ice Scales isn't even there.
I'll remove the sample sets later, and replace Dry Skin with something else (or just keep it, ignoring the 3rd set 1 rule,) thanks for the tips.

Last edited:

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Fakemon Name: Parakinesis
Stats: 124 / 130 / 66 / 79 / 72 / 109 [BST: 580]
Typing: Psychic / Flying
Abilities: Prankster / Big Pecks | HA: Iron Fist
Movepool: Focus Punch, Zen Headbutt, Brave Bird, Encore, Thunder Wave, Dual Wingbeat, Substitute, Feather Dance, Defog, Shadow Punch, Will O Wisp, Screech, Thunder Punch
Description: Parakinesis is an attempt to create an ideal Focus Punch abuser, through crafting this Pokémon to be reliant on Focus Punch to muscle through its checks, while giving it the means to set up scenarios in which Focus Punch is the best play. I gave the lad Prankster so it can grab momentum with Encore and Status infliction, forcing switches that it can then take advantage of. If that isn't your cup of tea, you can technically go for Iron Fist for a nuke option. Parakinesis is a Pokémon that requires skillful play to fully abuse, and in the hands of a noob player, can often fall flat. Yet still it can put in a ton of work, when necessary.

Parakinesis @ Heavy Duty Boots
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Encore / Thunder Wave
- Brave Bird
- Focus Punch
- Zen Headbutt / Will O Wisp
Disable could be another nice move to help it get more opportunities to Focus Punch, although a mon reliant on Focus Punch to beat its checks is still kind of gimmicky. Cool idea though.

This is going to be the best Pet Mod since Fusion Evolution.
Fakemon Name: Scorchasoul
Stats: 79 / 54 / 81 / 122 / 106 / 113
Typing:
This is one of the restrictions.
Ghost.png
(Fire is the restriction.)
Abilities: Shadow Tag, Flame Body (Hidden Ability: Volt Absorb)
Movepool: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hex, Overheat, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Substitute, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Hypnosis, U-Turn
Description: A speedy special attacker with Nasty Plot and Substitute that can kill if it's able to set up.

Last edited:

Fakemon Name: Scorhasoul
Typing: View attachment 294695View attachment 294696 (Fire is the restriction.)
Abilities: Volt Absorb, Flame Body (Hidden Ability: Magic Guard)
Movepool: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hex, Overheat, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Substitute, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Hypnosis, U-Turn,
Description: A speedy special attacker with Nasty Plot and Substitute that can kill if it's able to set up.
If I may give you some feedback Magic Guard seems to devalue Volt Absorb a bit. Given that it's a fire type, magic guard would be more valuable to it for SR immunity while still having an item slot free for say life orb. My suggestion would be to give it Sap Sipper or Lightning Rod as a hidden ability since it would still grant a type immunity, like volt absorb, but it wouldn't directly outclass volt absorb.

Keep in mind the first post does state the following.
If it's a move or ability, then you have to make the Pokemon want to viably run it as opposed to just having it as an option, so if it mentions Intrepid Sword, the Pokemon should want to run the ability Intrepid Sword. You can't just give it Huge Power and say that it fits because it has Intrepid Sword as an option, there's no way it's going to want to run a strictly worse ability.

If I may give you some feedback Magic Guard seems to devalue Volt Absorb a bit. Given that it's a fire type, magic guard would be more valuable to it for SR immunity while still having an item slot free for say life orb. My suggestion would be to give it Sap Sipper or Lightning Rod as a hidden ability since it would still grant a type immunity, like volt absorb, but it wouldn't directly outclass volt absorb.

Keep in mind the first post does state the following.
Thanks for the advice.

Set 1: ( stats, ability )
Fakemon Name: Sparclip
Stats: 71 / 79 / 78 / 120 / 102 / 100 | 550 BST ( weight: 0.4 kg )
Typing: Steel
Abilities: Aftermath / Volt Absorb | Surge Surfer (HA)
Movepool:
Special: Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rising Voltage, Discharge, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam,
Physical: Smart Strike, Final Gambit, Endeavor, Wild Charge, Wrap,
Description: This pokemon is not a Fire-type as per the restrictions, but it is an extreme fire hazard.

Set 2: ( stats, ability, typing )
Fakemon Name: Frosatrice
Stats: 124 / 70 / 66 / 105 / 66 / 109 | 540 BST
Typing: Ice / Flying
Abilities: Poison Touch / Slush Rush | Ice Scales (HA)
Movepool:
Special: Ice Beam, Freeze Dry, Frost Breath, Blizzard, Hurricane, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Weather Ball
Physical: U-turn, Brave Bird, Triple Axel, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
Description
: An Ice-type special tank with great all-around stats. It functions best as a status-inducing defensive pivot, but various weathers can grant it stronger moves or a speed boost. I went with a cockatrice for flavor (part rooster, part snake, part dragon, known for its venom and ability to turn people to stone), which is why it has Glare and Toxic.

Set 3: ( move, ability )
Fakemon Name: Nihilumen
Stats: 80 / 70 / 70 / 120 / 110 / 70 | 530 BST
Typing: Dark / Psychic
Abilities: Shadow Shield (HA)
Movepool:
Special: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Psyshock, Future Sight, Stored Power, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Hex
Physical: Explosion
Status: Glare, Recover, Teleport, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Trick Room, Reflect, Light Screen, Mean Look,
Description: A special tank that relies on Shadow Shield and Glare to serve as a blanket check to attackers. Has various bulky offense possibilities otherwise. It appears like a floating ball of darkness, until you stare closely, and it stares back...

Last edited:
Restriction: 3 - all 4 limitations used
Fakemon Name: Vapomenth
Stats: HP 86/Att 55/Def 95/SpA 123/SpD 90/Spe 101 BST: 550 (eg Volcarona)
Typing: Dragon/Ghost
Abilities: Stench/Aroma Veil/(HA: Shadow Shield)
Movepool: Glare, Hex, Dragon Energy, Giga Drain, Psychic Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Aromatherapy, Purify, Energy Ball, Sweet Scent, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Defog, Sweet Scent, Aromatic Mist, Moonlight, Wish
Description: Glare+Hex for 130 BP STAB and Shadow Shield, Dragon Energy and Giga Drain or other various HP regain methods allow it to sustain longer than just reliant on Drago Meteor
It can alternatively act as a Cleric due to various supports like Aromatherapy or Wish, while Moonlight let's it work on Sun Teams who could prioritise taking out Bisharp - Dark Types with Sucker Punch are Vapomenth's nightmare: although Shadow Shield does give it the bulk to survive an unboosted Knock Off. Dragapult is another threat it needs to watch out for, although that is a game of prediction: both STABs are SE against Drag, but it out speeds and is SE in return.
Design wise, I envisage it as being a mint green, haze-like substance similar to Gastly, surrounding a disembodied drake-like head. I wish I could art, sorry.
NB: if 101 Speed is too much with Glare, I'm okay to see up to 10 points moved to Att?

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
1606604219526.png

Fakemon Name: Castarupt
Stats: 90/79/50/120/102/70 (511)
Typing: Grass/Fire
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Flame Body/Rough Skin
Movepool: Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Shell Smash, Dazzling Gleam, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Lava Plume, Mystical Fire, Overheat, Weather Ball
Description: This Pokemon has two primary roles here, as a Shell Smash user and as a breaker for Sun teams. Sun may not even be a playstyle in this format because of how no existing Pokemon will be included here, but to go over it briefly, it has very good immediate power and just enough Speed for that kind of job. Its role with using Shell Smash isn't too different, though; still has a good Speed tier and only has better breaking power. Grass/Fire will likely be good defensively since two of its three weaknesses (Flying and Poison) aren't particularly common, so that with its good special bulk may give it some good chances to set up. It has nothing to hit Fire-types even neutrally, though, as well as its Speed tier not being perfect even at +2 and some particularly bulky special walls being able to check it in a pinch if healthy. I might change this a little bit within the next day.

I'm going to use this post to give a 24 hour warning for your subs. If you want to make any changes to your current ones or make any new ones, now's your chance. In addition, as it stands, I'm going to be vetoing a few of these unless changes happen soon...

Name: Terrasain (Assassin+Terror)
Stats: 86 /90/150/110/70/95 ( I was allowed to remove stat restrictions for balance)
Movepool: Glare, Toxic, WoW, Substitute, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, Scale Shot, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Description: Bulky, Set up based :ss/naganadel:
I don't know if you saw me editing my other post but these nerfs aren't really adequate, they don't really address the core problems I mentioned in the first place. This thing still has enough Defense and a good enough typing to make finding setup opportunities extremely easy on top of very destructive breaking power after a boost, as well as having not that bad of a Speed tier. If I were you I'd lower Defense to like 110 or 120, possibly lower Speed to around 85 or so, and either lower Sp. Atk to 100 or get rid of Flamethrower.

Fakemon Name: Scorchasoul
Typing: View attachment 294695View attachment 294696 (Fire is the restriction.)
Abilities: Magic Guard, Flame Body (Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod)
Movepool: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hex, Overheat, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Substitute, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Hypnosis, U-Turn
The big problem here is that you don't have two restrictions; you have the Fire typing, but you got rid of Volt Absorb, which was your second restriction at the time. If you want to give it Volt Absorb back, then I'd suggest getting rid of both Magic Guard and Lightning Rod. Magic Guard's reasons were already stated, but a power boost would likely be more valuable than HP recovery on a specially offensive Pokemon.

One last thing - the idea was brought up of me having slates that aren't determined by RNG, but are hand-picked instead. I hadn't really thought about that before starting this mod, but I'll probably have at least a few of those. If you have any ideas for them, feel free to DM me those, either on here or Discord. Either way, thank you guys for having so much interest in this mod!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)