All Gens Retro Cup of Pokemon 2021: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeral

toward new horizons
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting activity win vs Jyuux
We scheduled on my wall Saturday 11PM+2, i was here in time an he wasn't + i still haven't any news so far

Reactions: SFG
Claiming Activity Win vs. Diophantine.

We initially scheduled for Saturday 5 PM GMT-4, but had to reschedule to today at 11 AM GMT-4. This was fine with me, but I did mention how it had to be early because I had a family party later in the day. At 11 AM, I messaged Diophantine I was online Smogtours as emma. At 11:11, still without a response, I tagged UK's captain in the RoA Team Tournament Discord letting them know I needed them to get Diophantine on or provide a sub by 11:30. They did not do any of these things and I am not available the rest of the day.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Claiming Activity Win vs. Diophantine.

We initially scheduled for Saturday 5 PM GMT-4, but had to reschedule to today at 11 AM GMT-4. This was fine with me, but I did mention how it had to be early because I had a family party later in the day. At 11 AM, I messaged Diophantine I was online Smogtours as emma. At 11:11, still without a response, I tagged UK's captain in the RoA Team Tournament Discord letting them know I needed them to get Diophantine on or provide a sub by 11:30. They did not do any of these things and I am not available the rest of the day.
Fuck all that my internet died we still got time come fight me
surely if u asked my manager for a sub it means you can still play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)