Reviving Past Gens Articles

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
NoCheese, macle and I, decided to bring this back to life. We've been bumping this forum with all the articles that looked relevant / sorta updated / not to so dead, and we'll wait on the writers' replies.

On the other hand, we have articles that haven't been touched since 2007. We locked those, but they're still relevant topics, so we're posting them here if anyone wants to claim them

Analysis of IV Distribution of Resetted Legendaries
DPP EV Training Guide
A Guide to Capturing DPP Legendaries

Post here if you want to write any of those, or drop a message on any of the mods' profiles so you can get approved for it.

Any other topic you want to write about that is not on the list, can also be written; just do the above thing.

(I'll update this thread if any other article is dropped by its writer)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi, this seems to be the most relevant place for this post I think...

I would like to write, and add a FR/LG RNG Guide section to the main page, and perhaps expand on the Emerald guide a little, because the 4th and 5th gen RNG guides are incredibly detailed and thorough, and although there is also an article on Emerald, people who want to RNG in 3rd gen have to do a hell of a lot of digging (and I get asked a lot of questions about it).

Is this the right place for this?

mod edit: it is now! sorry nobody noticed this post till now, the forum you posted it in isn't too active

Last edited by a moderator:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, this seems to be the most relevant place for this post I think...

I would like to write, and add a FR/LG RNG Guide section to the main page, and perhaps expand on the Emerald guide a little, because the 4th and 5th gen RNG guides are incredibly detailed and thorough, and although there is also an article on Emerald, people who want to RNG in 3rd gen have to do a hell of a lot of digging (and I get asked a lot of questions about it).

Is this the right place for this?

mod edit: it is now! sorry nobody noticed this post till now, the forum you posted it in isn't too active
hey! just so you know, I've seen this. but I need to organize the stuff that's already on site. I hope you don't mind waiting on an answer till the weekend :)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kinda in the same boat as Skymin_Flower in that there doesn't really seem to be a great place to post this, but I was thinking of writing a guide for Dream Radar RNG abuse (RNGReporter), as currently there is only one for PPRNG hosted on Smogon. NuggetBridge has one for RNGReporter, so I find it odd that Smogon doesn't, and I would be willing to write one up. Just let me know if/when I can start :)

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kinda in the same boat as Skymin_Flower in that there doesn't really seem to be a great place to post this, but I was thinking of writing a guide for Dream Radar RNG abuse (RNGReporter), as currently there is only one for PPRNG hosted on Smogon. NuggetBridge has one for RNGReporter, so I find it odd that Smogon doesn't, and I would be willing to write one up. Just let me know if/when I can start :)
im all for it sorry, i've been due to exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)