Tournament Rigged National Dex Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryenix

Banned deucer.
Asking for an extension because we both missed scheduled time today but we will try to get the game done tomorrow

lmao calling act
There's no visible attempt of scheduling from your side. This will be a coinflip unless you can prove to me that you did attempt to schedule. Feel free to PM me on Discord.

Calling act, opponent hasnt responded to VM.
Granted.

I ask for an extension. Because of the difference between our timezones we couldn't play this week. We both can play tomorrow
Granted.

Asking for an extension because we both missed scheduled time today but we will try to get the game done tomorrow
Granted.

RE: HoodedZack vs TJ, adsam vs Xurkiyee, Anique vs rinnegan418, DYA vs joey hassam, faded love vs Sevelon

None of these players visibly made good enough of an attempt to schedule for their games. As a result, their games will be coinflipped. Please remember to schedule on your walls and not in PMs without making me aware!

Here is proof of the coinflips.
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 1.20.33 PM - Display 2.png

HoodedZack, Xurkiyee, rinnegan418, DYA, and faded love will move on to the next round.

I asked an extension because my rival and I met today. I've been waiting for more than an hour and he didn't show up, so I ask for act win. I attach a proof, all the conversation is in his profile

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)