Tournament Rigged National Dex Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigged

I think the title says enough. In this tournament, I will be rigging the bracket to my own liking. Friends, rivals, etc. they will all be pitting against eachother. As such, top players will have a high chance of being knocked out of the tournament at an early stage.

Rules:
  • Don't complain about the bracket.
  • All matches have to be played in a best of 3 in the National Dex format.
  • This is a single-elimination tournament.
  • Replays are encouraged, but not mandatory.

Standard rules apply.

You have until November the 29th 11:59 PM GMT+1 to get your games done! If you need an extension, let me know.

Chazm vs HoodedZack
ThirdStrongestMole vs aauha
N_Mareanie vs Kris
TFCP vs Aurodian
Stareal vs Ruft
(Cheese5555 vs Sendoh10) vs mimikyu dayo 69
Mr.Bossaru vs Mattakata
Xurkiyee vs Sockzz
Chemical_Jackfruit vs Oxi
DYA vs RAP Yogurt
faded love vs yugon.exe
RahelGamer03 vs againa
Unicorns vs Bread Sandwich
(FlygonNo.1 vs Ryenix) vs ShionShadows
Hematemesis vs rinnegan418
52Gambit vs Zneon

Last edited:

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
gonna call act on zneon, tried scheduling on his wall and he seemed pretty busy, left a message telling him to lmk when he wants to play and its now day of the deadline and our timezones are very opposite and ive gotten no response + homework and other life bs i have to catch up with today

gonna call act on zneon, tried scheduling on his wall and he seemed pretty busy, left a message telling him to lmk when he wants to play and its now day of the deadline and our timezones are very opposite and ive gotten no response + homework and other life bs i have to catch up with today
From what I could gather, you both made a pretty equal effort to schedule. I don't have anything to go off that would prove that you were online at the scheduled time. If you have proof, feel free to PM me, but for the sake of the next round I will be coinflipping this game.

RE: faded love vs yugon.exe

faded love and yugon.exe had scheduled a time, but faded love never showed up. yugon.exe made me aware of this well in advance. I told them to try and reschedule, but unfortunately nothing came off that.

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines said:
  • Endeavor to complete your battles before the deadline of each round. If we notice a pattern of laziness, we may decide to punish you.
faded love has a long past of not scheduling for their games / not showing up. I will be granting yugon.exe the win.

RE: TFCP vs Aurodian

TFCP missed the first time they'd scheduled for, and didn't show up the second time either. I will be giving Aurodian the win; they made significantly more effort to get the game done.

RE: Xurkiyee vs Sockzz

There is no visible proof that these players scheduled their game. I will be coinflipping this game.

RE: Hematemesis vs rinnegan418

Hematemesis sent a friend requestion to rinnegan418 over Discord to schedule their game. I do not have visible proof of the scheduling and the game didn't get done, so I will be coinflipping the game.

Proof of the coinflips:
Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 12.58.18 AM - Display 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)