Gen 3 RMT:BLs of Death

So, I've been experimenting with an all-BL team. Ive pretty much got 3 of them down, but I keep changing the other 3. Wanted some help from the people here.

Ninjask (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Shadow Ball
- Silver Wind

Yep, Choice Banded Ninjask. This guy is awsome. Kills lots of stuff from suprise. I like him cause he's fast.

Venusaur (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 56 Spd / 80 SAtk / 56 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Razor Leaf
- Sleep Powder

Sleeper and seeder.

Espeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 200 HP / 72 Spd / 236 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Substitute

I always liked the Eeveelutions, and this guy is just plain cool. I used to use Gardevoir, but I'm experimenting.

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 220 HP / 192 Atk / 96 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink

Curses and heals the team of status. I've had her sweep a few teams.

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

May put Rapid Spin since I don't have Cloyster anymore. I dunno, Knock Off is cool.

Lapras (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 232 HP / 116 Def / 160 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

And here is the Calm Mind recipient. Had Slowbro, then Cloyster, and now Lapras.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ninjask and Venusaur are definitely OU.

For a CM recipient, I'd definitely use either Slowbro, for better defensive survivability, or Typhlosion/Houndoom for their overall better sweeping capability. Houndoom would also be a cool choice for Pursuing the Ghosts that wall that Miltank set.

You might try Steelix (if you get rid of Venusaur and Ninjask and aim for an all BL team) to take care of that nasty Flying/Steel weakness, aka CB Salamence and Metagross make quick work of this team.

Meh, smogon lists them as BL. I like the Houndoom idea, I think I'm gonna use him. I might try Steelix, but I don't really like him. Actually, that would give me another phazer so that I could get rid of Lapras.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11508

That's the official ADV Tiers thread that is also stickied to this forum. How did you miss it?

I don't know what to say about this team, but you've only got one CM recipient. This team seems a little random as there's no overall strategy, so you might want to work on that.

In my experience with Miltank, I find stacking around 100 EVs in SpDef allows it to take on fire types really well, along with a few waters such as Swampert whom you can easily burn Hydro Pump PP from (Surf won't even 3HKO, but Hydro Pump will). Pursuit is excellent support for Miltank, and using Houndoom gives you another CM recipient.

I was going by the tiers listed in the strategy guides. I already put houndoom and steelix in, they're doing well.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Not to wail on your judgement or anything, but common sense would dictate that at least Ninjask would be OU in anyone's mind.

Seriously though, no offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)