SS Doubles OU RMT DOU Team Clefairy Support Squad

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Hello how are you all? Well after a long time I have dedicated to bring you a team that has given me victories in both DOU Circuits and in the annoying Ladder in which is so easy to configure that for sure you can climb easily, without further ado I leave you the full description.

This team was made with the main idea of regieleki, Zygarde and Spectrier were the main engines that drive the team which allow to flip the game and win it from the beginning as long as they do not take their carriers to eat the damage for which there are the Pivots that can bring them in clean turns, this basic mechanics can be taken not only in this game mechanism but in all the teams that are dedicated to the balanced which allows you free turns to confirm them. The inclusion of Clefairy, Incineroar and Rillaboom were designed to create a defensive system to be able to feed and support our Zygarde which is our most lethal weapon here because of its stats that together with Spectrier eliminate its threats by covering the damage with Regieleki screens so that with its Light Clay they can stay longer in the field.

:clefairy: : Follow Me to redirect Move, Life Dew for recovery (mostly for having a Slot Free), Toxic to avoid annoying mons that require Setups and lastly Stealth rocks to place them on the field and avoid Switches to kyurem-B or other mons with Focus sash, Rocks are mostly for mons with Focus sash.

:Clefairy::Incineroar:: I have nothing to add to incineroar since all I ever describe him is praise because he is the best defensive pivot mon that has been around since he came out. his evs are designed because of the rest of the defensive core he is being used in. This leads to a Fake out Spam with which you can get a lot of help to be able to continue with the Free Configuration of your carries. Fake Out + Parting for Pivoting, Knock Off I remove Objects and with Flare BLitz I hit the ones I cover.

:clefairy::Incineroar::Rillaboom:: Rillaboom Copera with its field plus the Spam of FAke out Conformed by Incineroar which its Move Set is led by its Grassy Glide mainly taking advantage of the Grassy Surge who covers very well Incineroar giving that its Stats are based to review other Rillabooms and to Prevent Fini to take over the situation and improve a situation that can force Fini to retreat. Superpower is an Option to surprise Kartana who can be a nuisance for my Core Defensive although with Spectrier can scare him away bringing him in directly doesn't always come out as expected. Uturn to pivot and bring the carries like Zygarde and the aforementioned Spectrier or depends on the situation encountered.

:Clefairy::incineroar::Rillaboom::regieleki:: I decided to place Regieleki in this Slot because he generates more support than Zeraora since I have him in incineroar Knock Off and I connect 2 Fake out with my defensive Core I can have more options with the screens and the Light Clay and the SPeed he provides outperforms the more dangerous Scarf (Gensect) which can allow me to compensate a little bit for his Defenses which are not bulky either. (Gensect) an Investment in Evs that can Allow me to compensate a little bit his Defenses that are also not bulky which I can handle well with the Friend Guard and the Follow me, ElectroWeb to lower Genesect's Speed, which we overcame exactly with the speed set and Spectrier can cause damage with +2 Nastly Plot, giving him more chances to finish the battle. All this depends on the Pivot and the MU that you can get together with the Lead of your defensive core.

:Clefairy::Incineroar::Rillaboom::Regieleki::Zygarde::Zygarde was the main idea which I have decided to concentrate to work on the configuration of its Dragon Dance + substitute which together with the Lefties and Grassy Terrain I can have good Sub + Tect + Dragon Dance Recover and thus be able to consolidate in the Match Up. All this is possible if we create with our Core a good positioning and creating opportunities for it, the whole Team works around this POkemon that is lethal and very annoying after being configured successfully which allows you to win Lost Games or liquidate them at the beginning.

:Clefairy::Incineroar::rillaboom::Regieleki::Zygarde::Spectrier:: This mon was thought to be able to cover Zygarde since fini is a headache for these mons not configured, Rillaboom makes coverage but together with heatran does not allow the good pressure that Zygarde can execute, this leads to a substitute of (again) Spectrier and with investment in HP and lefties that allow to hold a little more for the Shadow Ball Spam as long as Indedee or other mons like incineroar are pressured to receive enough damage so that the carriers can do the job.

Counters:

:kyurem-black:: this mon exerts enough pressure so that zygarde remains sheltered and rillaboom is forced to perform Fake out every time he sees him together with this we can count on Clefairy to put toxic and avoid his Stay since the rocks allow him to enter and exit for free.

Defoggers: Most of all the Defog ruins all the work of the team Screens + field + Rocks, all this ends the work which you will have to do again, it is very unusual so you must be a little careful with these unforeseen movements.

:tapu-fini:: Fini is a constant fear since regieleki can't give him 1hko and Rillaboom exerts pressure but with a partner's intimidate spam with Incineroar he can't put enough damage to get him down, Clefairy makes use of his toxic plus field switching to be able to have more control and force the switch preventing fini from being able to set up or cover other mons depending on the tactic the enemy may be doing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)