SM OU RMT Dragon Gym. Please read :)

Hey guys,

Hope you are all good! This is my first post so hoping that I’ve kept to all the rules. I am part of a league that has gym leaders etc and I’ve not been appointed the dragon gym. Now the rules for the league are the following -

• At least 3 of the gym type. This can include megas. So in my case 3 dragon types needed.

• At least 1 other Pokemon that has an attack of the same type. So I could for example have Serperior with Dragon Pulse.

• If possible I want to not have any ledgendairies, but if it is needed I would only like 1.

So I currently have my 3 dragon types needed but I’m a bit stumped on what else I need. Please can you help :)

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

My ace and the one Pokemon I won’t replace. Just your standard Smogon set. Dragonium Z is the best item on this set because it allows Garchomp to break through physically defensive Pokemon such as Tangrowth more easily after setting up Stealth Rock.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Earthquake

A old fav of mine from mid XY. Will-O-Wisp is fantastic at crippling physical attackers, and Mega Charizard X has a great defensive typing. Pokemon like Landorus-T, Azumarill, and Tyranitar all struggle with this defensive set.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 244 SpA / 32 SpD / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Roost

My little powerful wallbreaker. The usual set from Smogon with 32 points in. SpD to survive a Hydro Pump from Ash-Greninja. Not completely sold on this and would definitely look for a alternative.

So that’s the 3 I have currently got. I’m not stuck on the other three I need that are not dragon types. I was thinking magnezone? Please let me know your thoughts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)