SM OU RMT Hyper Offensive Team

I think that the Hyper Offensive team i have made has a lot of pokemon that work incredibly well individually, but that they do not neccesarily complement eachother as well as they could, i have been told that it is viable, but i think some confirmation would be appreciated, thx. :)

Star Platinum (Medicham-Mega) (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Slide

Crimson Splitjaw (Landorus-Therian) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Daniel Avidan (Greninja-Ash) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Rowan (Bisharp) (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Lyza (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

Riko (Tapu Koko) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 104 HP / 12 Def / 176 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

For some context i open with Lando as a suicide lead, and then attempt to double up on the entry hazards with Ash Greninja as well as somewhat of a wallbreaker, or switch to Mega Medicham for some early game powerfull wallbreaking. At this point, depending on what was left i would switch to kartarna (to start snowballing with beast boost)/bisharp (though, in most cases, bisharp acts as my cleaner, but if it is given the oppurtunity to sweep, kartana can make a good cleaner in its stead) or Tapu Koko if the opponent relies on entry hazards as well to defog the field. my Bisharp is also a deterent to sticky web teams and defog users, and my lando and Greninja have eartquake and 185 pwr hydro vortex to nuke pokemon who plan to set up hazards themselves or get rid of my own.

Any feedack would be appreciated.

I find relatively "normal" but I don't really understand why put a defog on Koko when you can put a defog set on T Lando then a hyper offense set ( 252 spe, 252 spA) on Koko no? ('Might as well play hyper offense to the end lmao.)

Its going great, i tried incoorporating sticky webs to let medicham sweep at some point but that didnt go all that well, i think it works pretty well for now thx

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I would suggest swapping Hidden Power Ice and Rock Slide on Medicham to Ice Punch and Zen Headbutt, respectively. Ice Punch hits Landorus harder than HP Ice (even with intimidate drop) and Zen Headbutt allows Medicham to break through Clefable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)