Ttar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4hp/252att/252 speed
-Rock slide
-earthquake
-focus punch
-hidden power[bug]

Beast, standard, with good prediction is only stopped by pert and co.

Scizor @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 88hp/252att/168 speed
-Agility
-endure
-hidden power[Bug]
-reversal

With Swarm hp bug nearly one hits everything, as does reversal...but im thinking maybe to switch Hp bug with something else for type coverage? i put him in on a pokemon usually weak to him like a cber and then agility so i can outspeed the next pokemon they switch to.

Celebi @ leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252hp/4def/252 spedef
-Swords dance
-Baton pass
-heal bell
-recover

I pass a SD or heal a status while being a special wall.

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: intimidate
Nature: adamant
EVs:104 hp/252 att/152 speed
-Dragon dance
-hidden power[Flying]
-rock slide
-earthquake

Straight forward sweeper late game.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: torrent
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252hp/176 def/24 speatt/56spe def
-Hydro Pump
-Ice beam (should i switch with rock slide for better SD use?)
-rest
-earthquake

i was thinking to maybe switch to rock slide so i can get better damage with a SD, maybe also switching hydro pump for roar?

Magneton @ Salac berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Timid
EVs:4hp/252speed/252spatt
-thunderbolt
-hidden power[Grass]
-endure
-substitute

Ive never seen a magneton used like this and i thought, why the hell not..i can kill dugtrio and other pokemon that outspeed magneton that it can 1 hit. im thinking i should switch substitute for something im not sure what for....

This team is pretty much based on prediction, and one critical hit on celebi makes it gg. If you see anything i missed or need please Point it out thanks :D. I hate using skarm and blissey i think they are for noobs and pussies so i dont want to use them.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ttar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sandstream
EVs: 4hp/252att/252 speed
-Rock slide
-earthquake
-focus punch
-hidden power[bug]

Beast, standard, with good prediction is only stopped by pert and co.

It's almost even too much of a beast for Swampert to handle.

Scizor @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 88hp/252att/168 speed
-Agility
-endure
-hidden power[Bug]
-reversal

With Swarm hp bug nearly one hits everything, as does reversal...but im thinking maybe to switch Hp bug with something else for type coverage? i put him in on a pokemon usually weak to him like a cber and then agility so i can outspeed the next pokemon they switch to.

Celebi @ leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252hp/4def/252 spedef
-Swords dance
-Baton pass
-heal bell
-recover

I pass a SD or heal a status while being a special wall.

Either use Shadow Ball or HP Fighting over Heal Bell, or give Celebi more of a utility role. This set is just asking for Gengar or Raikou to come in and set up. Also, if you're going to pass, either focus on Celebi's Defense stat with a +Def Nature (Celebi can be more durable and BP out if Dugtrio switches in) or use a +Speed Nature with at least 300 stat total in Speed (Allows you to outrun things like Salamence in case of emergency so you can simply BP out to a counter instead of switching).

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: intimidate
Nature: adamant
EVs:104 hp/252 att/152 speed
-Dragon dance
-hidden power[Flying]
-rock slide
-earthquake

Straight forward sweeper late game.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: torrent
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252hp/176 def/24 speatt/56spe def
-Hydro Pump
-Ice beam (should i switch with rock slide for better SD use?)
-rest
-earthquake

i was thinking to maybe switch to rock slide so i can get better damage with a SD, maybe also switching hydro pump for roar?

Ice Beam works fine, and is often better. Swampert really only gets full use from STABed Earthquakes when getting an SD pass. Roar on Swampert doesn't really supplement the team, and without Wish passing, Swampert can only Roar out so many things without fear of losing a substantial amount of health, mainly vs Calm Minders.

Magneton @ Salac berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Timid
EVs:4hp/252speed/252spatt
-thunderbolt
-hidden power[Grass]
-endure
-substitute

Ive never seen a magneton used like this and i thought, why the hell not..i can kill dugtrio and other pokemon that outspeed magneton that it can 1 hit. im thinking i should switch substitute for something im not sure what for....

Endure + Substitute is redundant. Use either or. In the case of Salac, you would want endure for Dugtrio. But Salac Magneton for the purpose of countering Dugtrio is pretty dumb anyway, so just use Thunderbolt/HP Grass/Thunder Wave/Substitute. The team could generally use some para support.

This team is pretty much based on prediction, and one critical hit on celebi makes it gg. If you see anything i missed or need please Point it out thanks :D. I hate using skarm and blissey i think they are for noobs and pussies so i dont want to use them.
To be pretty honest, the roles of Scizor and Celebi are a bit misplaced. Even if you counter Skarmory with Magneton for Scizor to have breathing room, that still leaves Salamence, Gengar, Dusclops, and random other things that aren't going to get OHKO'd by a Neutral, unSTABed Reversal. In general, Scizor really doesn't perform that well in OU, except maybe on some BP teams. Passing SDs from Celebi would probably help, but I don't see anything that's countering Celebi that wouldn't destroy Scizor as well from the pass. In that scenario, you'd be better off passing to Salamence or Tyranitar, neither of whom necessarily need it. My personal opinion is that you replace Scizor with a special wall or Dugtrio, and run a more standard set for Celebi. If you use Dugtrio, however, you might want to pump up the Special Defense on Swampert or consider making Magneton a Sleep Talker, so bulky waters don't run over you with Ice Beam.

Thanks for the help for celebi, let me shoot this by you though for scizor, i switch hp bug with hp rock? Or should i just drop scizor and pick up snorlax or something of that sort.

Also consider this..Scizor does help for bulky waters especially when i switch in celebi to SD, they ice beam i BP and then i have a free agility and can kill anything except for pretty much Salamence and the like which is why i may want to switch hp bug with something like hp rock/flying or switching reversal with Steel Wing(assuming they dont have hypnosis).

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
HP Rock usually works decent, but I still wouldn't really recommend it.

Bulky waters don't really switch into Celebi to try and Ice Beam it, tbh.

i see, what would you suggest i replace it with? curselax acts as a bit of a special wall...

Im trying this new celebi...i dont like it much because of the lack of special defense.....there is barely any pokemon i can set up against and shadowball isnt a very strong attack, i think i like my heal beller better atm.

I had a good deal of success with an hp fighting, SD, baton pass, shadowball Celebi. I've even swept with it quite a few times, and its fun to kill all the ttars that switch in on a SD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)