Gen 3 RMT (OU) ;D

My NetBattle Team. Swept by Taunt/Sub Gyarados/Tyranitar.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Mean Look
- Taunt
- Wish

ChaosBreon. Combines with Celebi for Perishtrapper, wish support, traps pokemon for Mence/Wak to kill, can also fuck over Blisseys etc. by passing to Zam. Owned by Taunt/Sub Gyarados/Tyranitar, unless i can predict switch and taunt.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 32 Spd / 80 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Perish Song
- Recover

Combines with Umbreon for perish trapper. HP Grass for STAB and to kill off Swamperts, which can cause trouble without Mence.

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 98 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bonemerang
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Wicked poke, only recently started using. This team was originally built around Blastoise, and this counters Raikou/Jolteon. Bring in on sub, always survive Timid HP Grass, and KO with bonemerang. HP Bug for Celebi/Claydol.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 102 Def / 96 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Roar
- Spikes
- Taunt

TauntSkarm. Works wonders against other Skarm/Forry's. Fucks over TauntDos with element of suprise with Taunt, and also TTar to an extent.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 132 Atk / 196 Spd / 180 SAtk
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Brick Break
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Elemence. Or MixMence, sorta. HP Grass for Swampert, Fire Blast for Forry/Skarm/Hera, Dragon Claw for STAB, Brick Break for TTar/Snorlax/Blissey.

Alakazam (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Punch
- Psychic
- Substitute
- Trick

Standard TrickBandZam, fucks over Bliss and others, Fire Punch for Skarm/Forry, nothing else really. ._.

Open For Suggestions!

Swept to the shithouse by Sub/Taunt Gyarados/TTar. Thought about Zapdos for Gyara, but leaves me more open to TTar. Swampert? Donphan even?

Edit: Just found out its hurt a little by TSS. Suggestions?

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can always trade Zam/Salamence for Agility Jolteon/ Agility Zapdos so you can pass speed to Umbreon (and focus more on its defenses) and Marowak. Those two aren't really setting up for anything special anyways. You can also try a variety of things to pass to, such as Agiligross + Explosion, Explosion/Destiny Bond Gengar, or just use a DD on Salamence.

As far what you're getting swept by, Zapdos (and Jolteon if Gyarados isn't Jolly iirc) solves your Gyarados problem. Marowak should be able to take on TTar, but I suppose a defensive Hariyama or Machamp could work. Also, you could consider Reflect on Celebi to help hamper the process. You could probably use Sleep Talk Milotic to counter Salamence, which also helps you in status absorption on the team.

Thanks for the help Umby. I've swapped out Salamence for BPJolteon, as Zapdos has been pretty much stripped of Baton Pass with so many servers not using DB Mods these days. I haven't tested it yet, but it seems much better.

Also, i've considered your TTar counters, and im thinking STalk Machamp, but i would have to take out Marowak, which isnt the best help for my other weakness, Gyarados. And i've also looked at a STalk Milotic, but where would it go? Zam?

I reckon your marowak could go okay up against a ttar, I have TTar and it got killed by marowak. ( I sorta stuffed up that battle though). Go with Stalk Machamp, thats a good enough counter. Tyranitar is always going to trouble you though, he is just the sorta pokemon that does that. :) I love the persish trapping idea by the way, thats good.

Does anyone have any ideas about what would work in a staller team with tyranitar?
My tyranitar has
leftovers, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Earthquake, rockslide and 168 Speed/ 252Attack and 88 Hp in Evs.

Countering jolt/raikou with marowak won't last long, unless your opponent is an idiot. A raikou with HP ice could rape this team like an altar boy if it calm minds on the switch, realizing that you're sending in marowak. I know they usually run grass, but its still not that unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)