RMT Tournament: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder to everyone in this tour that Bouff's team (in this replay and in the OP) is an XY team and will get 6-0'd by ORAS pokemon like sheer force feraligatr. I'd advise that you don't use this unless you want to lose :[

Also I suggest you remove the team from the OP. It's hard to win vs ORAS teams with an XY team lol; especially when it gets 6-0'd by gatr

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Friendly reminder to everyone in this tour that Bouff's team (in this replay and in the OP) is an XY team and will get 6-0'd by ORAS pokemon like sheer force feraligatr. I'd advise that you don't use this unless you want to lose :[

Also I suggest you remove the team from the OP. It's hard to win vs ORAS teams with an XY team lol; especially when it gets 6-0'd by gatr
I understand that these teams were successful during different era of gen6 and some might be outclassed which may make it seem unfair so this is where participants should actually consider carefully on which team to bring to give themself an advantage over others. :[
(As much as I like Archphantom, it's not in my control when he decides to bring a team that gets 6-0'ed by a gatr when he knows there are teams with gatr provided.)

Edit: I'll be accepting suggestions for teams for the following rounds, just pm/vm me but don't post your own team and make sure it's RMT'ed, not a pastebin you cooked up 5minutes ago.

Last edited:
Well bouff's team is built for, literally, a different generation than all the other teams. It's not that it's poorly built, but it will literally have a disadvantage vs every other team. These are ORAS UU games, so having an XY UU team in the OP wouldn't make sense. Especially because some things from XY (Alakazam) aren't legal in ORAS.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well bouff's team is built for, literally, a different generation than all the other teams. It's not that it's poorly built, but it will literally have a disadvantage vs every other team. These are ORAS UU games, so having an XY UU team in the OP wouldn't make sense. Especially because some things from XY (Alakazam) aren't legal in ORAS.
Well I understand where you're coming from but that team doesn't straight out lose to any other teams, it does have a few disadvantage against some of it thus it's the responsibility of the players themselves to decide whether to use it or not. Also, I think maybe you left out the rules in the hide tag mentioning that previously banned Pokemons will be allowed if a team consisting it is posted so in that case, an Alakazam-Mega is actually allowed if I did posted it. (I should probably put that rule out of the hide tag so everyone is clear of the rules) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)