RNG Guides

Just a few things I wanted to point out about the guides that are on the main site:
- as many have said, calibration is now unnecessary with timers (I even A-mash on Gen IV and I don't see why it's necessary to catch more than one Pokemon for calibration)
- these are only for DPPt
- the "initial seed" method for shiny eggs is unbelievably tedious and unnecessary when there's RNG Reporter's Time Finder; I see that there is now a page on the Time Finder, but I think the old page should be removed altogether to minimize confusion
Just my two cents.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you have time to get on IRC, stop by #smogonwifi. There's a link to an article (not on site) that covers a lot of the Black and White stuff. As for an article that will go on site, not all of the research has been done, so we won't see one for a while. New stuff such as Chatot cries is coming at us really fast, and OmegaDonut has released the latest RNG Reporter 9.75 (again, link in #smogonwifi).

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Also, if you find the stuff that we do have is unsatisfactory/out-of-date, you could always get involved and volunteer to help us out and make our articles better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)