Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tournament 10: RBY Ubers - Congrats Jorgen

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
420 and I tried to do this tonight, but NBS was less than cooperative.

PO forces Stadium mechanics in Ubers from what I hear, and RBY on PS! is still basically in alpha. So yeah. No NBS, no match.

We'll try again tomorrow! Almost nobody's completed any matches by now, so I assume we can have the extra day.

420 and I tried to do this tonight, but NBS was less than cooperative.

PO forces Stadium mechanics in Ubers from what I hear, and RBY on PS! is still basically in alpha. So yeah. No NBS, no match.

We'll try again tomorrow! Almost nobody's completed any matches by now, so I assume we can have the extra day.
It makes you SELECT Stadium, but the mechanics are still RBY. Not sure how that works, but Joim and I tested on PO before we battled; H-Beam didn't recharge after a KO, sleep could last longer than 3 turns. Those were the ones that mattered.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It makes you SELECT Stadium, but the mechanics are still RBY. Not sure how that works, but Joim and I tested on PO before we battled; H-Beam didn't recharge after a KO, sleep could last longer than 3 turns. Those were the ones that mattered.
Also PS is not in alpha, the important parts it's lacking (wrap) is banned, unless you want to use wrap it's prefect for a match and has the same quality as PO.

Well I got NBS to work for me, just had to uninstall it and reinstall and change a few settings around. I'll be on all night, if you read this come on

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
sorry I was sleepin.

It's not all that likely I find time to battle this weekend. I'll see what I can do and let you know if/when opportunities for me to be online arise.

<&Jellicent> heads scarfwynaut, tails conflict
<&Jellicent> !flip
<@Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.
<&Jellicent> heads hyperbeem, tails m dragon
<&Jellicent> !flip
<@Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.

Round 2:
Golden Gyarados vs JimBob
Dre89 vs Lavos Spawn
Scarfwynaut vs Andeby
Jorgen vs Hyperbeem

Good luck, have fun, and let's get these done in a timely fashion~

Lost against Scarfwynaut in a fun game. Was a bit silly that neither of us found out how to hide our teams, but we just decided to play it as a RBY with team preview, for a fun twist. :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)