Gen 4 RoA Mini-Tournament 12: Dragon DPP - X_____X

Sorry, but I can't see PMs, just VMs. I only do activity calls if someone A) hasn't been online in a long time or B) has just clearly ignored VMs. Otherwise, I can't see who's been in touch with who via PM or IRC, so I just coin flip. When I checked both of your profiles, he had been on earlier that day, you were just on on Saturday, and neither of you had VMed the other, so I flipped it.

Sorry, but I can't see PMs, just VMs. I only do activity calls if someone A) hasn't been online in a long time or B) has just clearly ignored VMs. Otherwise, I can't see who's been in touch with who via PM or IRC, so I just coin flip. When I checked both of your profiles, he had been on earlier that day, you were just on on Saturday, and neither of you had VMed the other, so I flipped it.
I understand but after waiting for hours it isnt fair for this to come to a coin flip......I showed you the pm and noone played any matches so it isnt too late to switch. There has been ZERO response from my opponent who claims they havent recieved the message when ive clearly sent it as soon as the round came up.

I understand but after waiting for hours it isnt fair for this to come to a coin flip......I showed you the pm and noone played any matches so it isnt too late to switch. There has been ZERO response from my opponent who claims they havent recieved the message when ive clearly sent it as soon as the round came up.
Given the circumstances, I'll give you and davidness an extension to get your battle done, winner can face off with fatty and Draco in the finals. You've seen the message now david, so you guys can figure out a time that works well for you both (via VM this time, preferably, just to make it clearer for me as host). Just try to get this done quickly, guys. It sucks when these drag on for over a month x.x

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Ok so since I have no idea about SOMALIA's activity, I just played davidness and won in a gg. About my other match, vs. fatty, I seriously gave up on trying to get it done. If he's available some time I'm also available then sure, we can play, however I'm not VM'ing him again about that, as I've been trying to get it done ever since Monday and he hasn't showed any interest on getting it done. I can understand he's busy, but if you just check his wall you'll understand why I'm posting all this bs lol

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Yeah im really sorry about the inactivity DracoMalfoy, I've been really busy with end of the year exams that I haven't been able to get on as much as I wanted. Not to mention my keyboard went out on my laptop so I couldn't get on even if I tried (I just now got my hands on a USB keyboard). If you wanna play now I can. Again sorry bout that

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Jellicent I'm guessing you just ignored my last post but again: SOMALIA and davidness were taking too long, so I played davidness and won. As for the other match, fatty is inactive as fuck and never even answer my vms (just check his wall). Now, I'm on holidays and don't really don't want to be bothered with this, so I don't see it getting done by Sunday as I've been trying to get this done for like 10 days or whenever the finals have been up.

Jellicent I'm guessing you just ignored my last post but again: SOMALIA and davidness were taking too long, so I played davidness and won. As for the other match, fatty is inactive as fuck and never even answer my vms (just check his wall). Now, I'm on holidays and don't really don't want to be bothered with this, so I don't see it getting done by Sunday as I've been trying to get this done for like 10 days or whenever the finals have been up.
Yeah, I saw your post; I was just wondering if you had made any headway with fatty and if SOMALIA and davidness had made any plans yet. I understand if you can't get it done this weekend; you've been consistently active prior, so don't fret it. If the others can't get any battles in by the end of the weekend, I'm just gonna have to call it in your favor and get the next mini-tour up. If they do battle, I'll extend it so you all still get a chance to fight.

I was just tagging all four of you so I would know how to proceed with this~

So if SOMALIA plays and beats davidness I will have to play the former? :|
Since he's still in the tourney, yeah, sorry. Also, if davidness beats SOMALIA and loses to fatty, you'd still be up against fatty. I always prefer battles getting done to calling activity, especially for finals, but at least you have a definitive win date in a few days if this inactivity continues.

Starting next mini-tour, I'll be enforcing using VMs for communication for anyone looking for an activity win, so hopefully inactive players will be cut in earlier rounds and there'll be less debates involving coin flips so messes like this don't happen again.

davidness, fatty anything yet?

I'm gonna be kicking off the next mini-tour for now, but let's still try to wrap this up. If you no longer can or want to compete, can you please at least post here so we know what's up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)