Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tournament 15: Psyches Out RBY - Won by Isa

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
porco dio porca madonna, guess i will just post the next round then
Amaniania and Mr.378 scheduled a time but for some reason the battle didn't happen. Since Aman was seen on November 6th the last time i will give the activity win to Mr.378. Objections open. The rest of the matchups just gets randomized.
Isa vs. Xeze
Kiddo vs. marcoasd
Mr.378 vs. Crystal_

Jellicent come back pls :heart:

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
holy fuck, I completely forgot that I had scheduled with Xeze for yesterday (we did that through PMs). That's entirely on me. :(

i can play for the entirety of today if that works out

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
scheduled with kiddo for wednesday evening, gmt-1, if someones interested in watching live

Well, at least I got only one superior.

And yeah Psychic t1 in Gengar ditto is retard mode. If you want to kill their Gengar, lead Dug or Tauros.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Because there's no Psychics around to cockblock it. Psychic works because Egg is no longer a concern and opposing Gengar is a concern.

more like why are people using Psychic on Gengar

or using Gengar
People use Gengar in this meta because Starmie and Alakazam are banned and as such it has the advantage in literally every lead matchup besides the Gengar mirror and Gengar vs. Dugtrio.

People use Psychic on Gengar in this meta because it is unresisted and has a powerful secondary effect. Much the same reason that you see non-STAB Psychics flying around a lot in UU and NU where basically all the Psychic-types are banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)