Gen 4 RoA Mini-Tournaments 4 - Congratulations HSA!

Jellicent

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RoA Co-Leader
Activity call for the last matchup, onto the semi-finals:

Hangover vs Go10
Kennen vs MarceloDK
HSA vs McMeghan

You lads know the drill. Let's get it ^.^

Jellicent

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RoA Co-Leader
It's already been a week, but I'll give you guys 48 hours, as we're in the semi-finals and I'd rather not coin flip to the finals. I'll do it if I have to, though :P

Kennen

dont you worry child
Hangover is on vacations, he's my friend and he told me that. He will back the 30th or after.

Let's play the finnals, better.

Jellicent

RoA Co-Leader
Works for me! Time for finals~

HSA vs Go10
Go10 vs MarceloDK
HSA vs MarceloDK

Good luck. Let's do this!

Edit: Oh yeah, and save logs so we can watch later!

Uh, dced against HSA when he had the advantage, but I could win. He wanted to recreate the scenario tomorrow, but I'm just furious with my internet and I want to give him the win. GG nevertheless.

Jellicent

RoA Co-Leader
Uh, dced against HSA when he had the advantage, but I could win. He wanted to recreate the scenario tomorrow, but I'm just furious with my internet and I want to give him the win. GG nevertheless.
If you can recreate it, that'd be the best option. If not, he's got it ;)

Jellicent

RoA Co-Leader
I didn't want to make any activity calls for the finals, but we're pushing 2 weeks on a mini-tournament v.v

Congratulations, HSA! ^.^

Did you or Marcelo happen to get a replay, btw? If so, post that sucker up! As usual, the next RoA mini-tourney should be up in the next 24 hours~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)