All Gens RoA Olympics 3: Signups [12⇧14-teams]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: North America
Tiers played: RBY OU, GSC OU, ORAS DOU
Inactivity: None
Requested Captain: Jase Duken

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's now 13 team rosters that have been posted:

1. Asia Pacific (CKW)
  2. Italy (Pais)
  3. Spain (xJoelituh)
  4. USA East (Mr.378)
  5. Europe (Charmflash)
  6. Brazil (GustavoYAY)
  7. UK (HSOWA)
  8. India (Eseque)
  9. France (Zokuru)
  10. Eurasia (Quaze)
  11. Latin America (Haru)
  12. North America (Jase Duken)
  13. Independent Olympians (March Fires)
And one that is promised:

14. Americas (Lord Thorx)

Missing teams from last year are: Germany and USA West. They have rather low numbers, so at this point I am willing to consider them being replaced by Mediterranean, Seven Seas, Antarctica etc. (any world region). 16 teams would be ideal, to skip any preliminary round, so I will wait until the end of this weekend before deciding on hosting a preliminary round.

If we do have a preliminary round and there's 2 extra teams (on top of 12), I am considering OU tiers & ORAS Doubles to make 2x 7-tier matches between India, Eurasia, Independent Olympians and Americas. Basically the new teams (except Brazil) and the leftover and last place team from RoA Olympics 2. The reason to exclude Brazil from qualifying is just because they signed up in such large numbers and posted first out of the new teams, and multiple preliminary rounds would be not be desirable in my opinion.

I'm also thinking Regions (within Nations) > Nations > Continents > Super-Continents > Independent Olympians are in order of most desirable, so perhaps we should start the lineup discussion with the first two and not start with Asia Pacific in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)