All Gens RoA Olympics VII - Signups

Amaranth

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
I really hate to be that guy right now but I take it that some things have changed in this year's RoAlympics compared to last year:

1st When you say that the tournament is going to be a swiss tournament format that means that players will not be eliminated? I'm asking because last year it worked like a single elimination.

2nd Am I eligible for Canada and for Italy? How about the Europe + Africa + Ocenia? I can't find sources which tell me if I am allowed to continue representing Canada or if I am allowed to sign up on another team.

3rd Do players still get to show a cool Gold Medal?

and 4th Why is this year's RoAlympics written in roman numerals when last year's was with 6?

Lumii
I worked with RoA auth to rework this format so I'll reply to all this

1 Yes, everyone will play 4 rounds, no eliminations
2 You are eligible for any team for which you have valid IPs for a prolonged period; if you wish to inquire about specific teams, you can dm me your posts from that time period and I can verify its legitimacy
3 You're allowed to put whatever you want in your signature to celebrate your victories; Lutra's "you can display this or that" thingy that he used to do has been pretty much faded out of all RoA tournaments this year
4 We thought it looked better

also if you want to GSC UU and maybe other stuff for italy hmu lol

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nation: France
Tiers Played: ORAS OU, ORAS UU, ORAS RU, SM UU, SM OU, DPP UU
Foreseen Inactivity:
Requested Captain:

In, us west (doesn't look like we'll have a team tho)
Adv ou, gsc ou, gsc uu, gsc ubers, oras ubers, I can play oras ru/probably dpp lc too. Maybe others, we can work it out

justdrew

meep meep
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Nation: US Mid(b)West
Tiers Played: RBY UU / GSC UU / ADV UU / DPP UU / BW UU / ORAS UU / SM UU
Foreseen Inactivity:
Nope. I can assist a lot in prep. I bolded the tiers I'm most proficient in.
Requested Captain: Whoever is captain is fine by me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)