Gen 3 RoA Spotlight Tournament: ADV DOU [Won by Xrn]

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Wrote to my oppon his profile early this week but still didnt get an answer, i don't think i'll be able to play today (work).

Sificon

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Activity Wins:

KyleCole vs. NEON_Voyager (only poor scheduling attempts from both sides but KyleCole gave somewhat of a timeframe and NEON just never responded to that
Ununhexium vs. Porydonk

1638187144389.png

Round 4:

NinjaSnapple vs. Spurrific
SuperEpicAmpharos vs. THE918th
txitxas vs. Zacpz
Yami vs. Holly
watermess vs. KyleCole
Porydonk vs. NEON_Voyager
qsns vs. Caloom
16bit vs. dnagerbdager
giove97 vs. Colteor
Monai vs. Bhol
LpZ vs. Paulluxx
RageAgainstTheMagearna vs. Ununhexium
Xrn vs. PanWithQueso

The deadline to get these matches done is Sunday, December 5th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.
Replays are MANDATORY.

I give the win to my opponent, i forgot to show up at our scheduled match and now cannot play this week end since i'm out of town sorry for the mess

Sificon

alright, there are 2 people that are 4-0 so far so there's one more finals round!

Finals:

qsns vs. Xrn

Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 11:59pm GMT-4. Good luck to both!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)