Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: Nintendo Cup '97 [Won by Toxin Boost]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hi, it's fine for now and I'm not gonna penalize you for missing replays due to circumstances once, but basically... from next time, instead of download replays, click upload and save replays. There, you should be greeted with the url of your replay, which you can copy and paste onto here!!

Just try to keep this in mind for upcoming weeks and other tournaments though!!
Thanks for the feedback, I know about the upload button. The problem this time was that it wasn't working when I was trying to upload it, it never provided the link (the way it did for game 1) so i downloaded them to have them. Hopefully, I'll avoid that in the future!

Thanks for the feedback, I know about the upload button. The problem this time was that it wasn't working when I was trying to upload it, it never provided the link (the way it did for game 1) so i downloaded them to have them. Hopefully, I'll avoid that in the future!
If it doesn’t, you can just click on it again until it does! It can take a few seconds sometimes though! But it should usually work though- anyways, don’t worry about it too much though!!

Martin played really well. Pretty sure I threw game 2 by not double switching Jynx/Lapras or by just clicking Blizzard with Jynx... very little room for error in this format!

Gangsta Spongebob's opponent never responded to the attempt for scheduling. As a result, Gangsta Spongebob gets an activity win.

XSTATIC COLD and udongirl did not play. I will wait for 24 hours to see if there is any evidence of scheduling to make a call on this game. If no evidence is provided, I will coinflip this game.

Crunter and BugCatcherBoat did not play. I will wait 24 hours to see if there is any evidence of this game being played. If no evidence is provided, I will coinflip this game.

The pairings will be out in about a day.

I unfortunatelly am in the position where I have too much stuff going on to continue the tournament, so BugCatcherBoat can take the win regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)