Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY Ubers [Won by Peasounay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2-0 against CentaurMM6, ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1ubers-1141312965
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1ubers-1141316776

Would just like to say that this is the second time in this tournament that I have an opponent telling me to "take the win" mid-series after losing a game. I had to insist every time to actually get the games done, which resulted in one opponent forfeiting game 3 on like turn 7, and another one bringing an obvious troll team game 2. What's the point of entering a tournament such as this one to do this ? This also targets players who don't play a single series which results in players getting activity wins when they actually want to play: there is absolutely nothing to win in a tournament like this. The only goal is to have the opportunity of playing games in what is an otherwise unplayed tier, so I really don't see the point of acting this way.

I don't know if this kind of behavior deserves infraction or not but stop doing it lol. Either enter and play 100% or don't enter at all

Would just like to say that this is the second time in this tournament that I have an opponent telling me to "take the win" mid-series after losing a game. I had to insist every time to actually get the games done, which resulted in one opponent forfeiting game 3 on like turn 7, and another one bringing an obvious troll team game 2. What's the point of entering a tournament such as this one to do this ? This also targets players who don't play a single series which results in players getting activity wins when they actually want to play: there is absolutely nothing to win in a tournament like this. The only goal is to have the opportunity of playing games in what is an otherwise unplayed tier, so I really don't see the point of acting this way.

I don't know if this kind of behavior deserves infraction or not but stop doing it lol. Either enter and play 100% or don't enter at all
I completely agree. My first 2 match ups I didn't even get to play a game because I got act wins. It was pretty disappointing, I really like RBY Ubers and was looking forward to getting in a lot of good games during this tour.

Rage

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
RoA Leader
Unfortunate luck in some scenarios but your team was put together well, and that tbolt change for game 2 was huge lol, grats on the dub Sevi 7

Rage

RoA Leader
I can give you guys until my morning then I’ll post round 4. Unfortunate since your matchup is important for the outcome

Rage

RoA Leader
Cheese5555 gets the act then i guess, the other acts have been decided too sorry for not tagging in a rush this morning round 4 coming in moments!

Rage

RoA Leader
Round 4

Roxiee vs F-0 64 Squares
Louna vs A-0 Caetano93
AFuckNotBeingGiven vs W-0 shinxthe17!
James295 vs A-0 TopLel TopKek
Rage vs 2-1 coffee_white
bye vs megaslowbro1
A-0 Justamente vs TheUltraFinder
Astrologistic style vs A-0 des121
CrapAtRBY vs 2-0 Oiseau Bleu
tRED vs 2-1 Ranshiin
CentaurMM6 vs 2-0 Khaetis
2-0 Typhlito vs Alpha Male Psyduck
2-1 Mr.378 vs Sevi 7
Dinosaur_Ryusaki vs A-0 Luirromen
AltCauseImInsecure vs 2-0 Cheese5555
FriendOfMrGolem120 vs 2-0 Peasounay

Deadline will be Sunday July 5th!
Reminder to SAVE and POST replays
Challonge link:
https://challonge.com/RbyUbers
1593430113282.png
1593430417145.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)