Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY UU #2 [Won by chuva de perereca]

Coinflips:

Estarossa over Sky of Doom - no contact

Activity:

Trinsic haail dropped out via pms with me, sry didnt mention it to you
omicorio vs Gastlies - omi never replied to gast message.

this is just blatantly false lol, check his wall.

i gave times on his wall I can play if an extension is granted, otherwise I’ll take the act win
Edited: giving it to BFM after looking more into it as toytean missed scheduled times.

Last edited:

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Predicts without descripts:
Inmundo vs phoopes
Drogba
vs Gastlies
Toytean vs HugeNoobLmao
Volk vs Shellnuts
Amaranth vs Porydonk
Mishlef vs Estarossa
May
vs juoean
spies vs melanie
Torchic vs Trinsic
pif vs Sky of Doom
stunner047 vs Mikon
pac vs Churielix
omicorio vs SimonBoi
chuva de pereraca vs BigFatMantis

Hf everyone!

pac sheet needs to be updated from R2 and R3, thanks for providing updates through R1 and most of R2 though!

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi velvet. Can Shellnuts and I get an extension for like two or three days? We both scheduled for today but it kind of just didn't work out for either of us. I'm pretty sure he and I are both good to play the match tomorrow or Tuesday so if we could get until Tuesday or Wednesday to finish it that would be great. Thanks!

edit: Just so you know, this was decided mutually between the two of us over Discord.

Last edited:
Hi velvet. Can Shellnuts and I get an extension for like two or three days? We both scheduled for today but it kind of just didn't work out for either of us. I'm pretty sure he and I are both good to play the match tomorrow or Tuesday so if we could get until Tuesday or Wednesday to finish it that would be great. Thanks!

edit: Just so you know, this was decided mutually between the two of us over Discord.
Sure np

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)