Boat vs. chuva de perereca
BIGPLAY Blake vs. Hex Ghost
Sevi 7 vs. Yami
Ho3nConfirm3d vs. kjdaas
meloyy vs. Taptricity

Substitutes:
Killian11
EB0LA

Remember to post your replays here! The matches are best-of-three format. The deadline for Round 1 is Monday, December 14 at 11:59 PM GMT-5. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me. Good luck and have fun! :)

Last edited:

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hey, all! Round 2 matchups incoming! :D Apologies for the delay on my end; I'm new to using the system for creating brackets for our Spotlight tours in RoA and had some difficulty getting this to work. But, my friend and technology wiz Seo. came to my rescue, which I HUGELY appreciate. :blobuwu:

That being said, unfortunately next up is flip decisions from Round 1. Flip decisions were conducted publicly over the Ruins of Alph chatroom.

!pick Links (formerly dogecreamgaming), Ice Yazu
We randomly picked: Links

!pick ForgottenOnes, Louna
We randomly picked: Louna

!pick McSim, DYA
We randomly picked: DYA

!pick Ho3Confirm3d, kjdaas
We randomly picked: kjdaas
(Apologies, Ho3nConfirm3d, but with our current system to conduct these Swiss RoA Spotlight tours, we actually can't allow for extensions because the next round can't proceed without all matches decided one way or another. The good news, though, is that both of you are guaranteed at least three more matches!)

Abnxrmal vs. Ho3nConfirm3d
BIGPLAY Blake vs. ReeceHughes
Boat vs. Ice Yazu
Lusch vs. Taptricity
meloyy vs. Khaetis
Volk vs. Hex Ghost
Links vs. chuva de perereca
Plague von Karma vs. Yami
McSim vs. giove97
ForgottenOnes vs. iKiQ
Louna vs. kjdaas
Sevi 7 vs. Ruft
Shellnuts vs. DYA

Best of luck and have fun, all! Remember to post your replays here! The deadline for Round 2 is Wednesday, December 23 at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hey, guys, sorry for the delay! This time of year is definitely busy with the holidays. First up, coinflip and act decisions from Round 2. Unfortunately, there are quite a few since not many matches were completed. Coinflips were conducted publicly over the Ruins of Alph chatroom.

!pick Abnxrmal, Ho3nConfirm3d
We randomly picked: Ho3nConfirm3d

!pick BIGPLAY Blake, ReeceHughes
We randomly picked: BIGPLAY Blake
(While Reece called act in this thread and it is true that BIGPLAY Blake has not been on Smogon since December 12, neither Reece nor BIGPLAY Blake attempted public scheduling. Technically, it is possible that BIGPLAY Blake could have had notifications on from Smogon and been awaiting a profile post to initiate scheduling. Normally, this would be an easy act call, but the absence of a public scheduling attempt by either party makes this a coinflip.)

!pick Boat, Ice Yazu
We randomly picked: Ice Yazu

!pick Lusch, Taptricity
We randomly picked: Lusch

!pick Links, chuva de perereca
We randomly picked: Links

!pick Plague von Karma, Yami
We randomly picked: Yami

!pick McSim, giove97
We randomly picked: giove97

!pick ForgottenOnes, iKiQ
We randomly picked: ForgottenOnes

Louna vs. kjdaas
(kjdaas has dropped this tour due to other time constraints, and since the match for this round was not completed, I award the win to Louna.)

Round 3 Matchups!

Ice Yazu vs. meloyy
BIGPLAY Blake vs. Ruft
chuva de perereca - You are awarded the win for this round since you would have been fighting kjdaas, who has dropped this tour.
Lusch vs. Hex Ghost
iKiQ vs. McSim
Volk vs. Khaetis
Links vs. Sevi 7
Ho3nConfirm3d vs. giove97
ForgottenOnes vs. DYA
Taptricity vs. Yami
Abnxrmal vs. Boat
ReeceHughes vs. Plague von Karma
Shellnuts vs. Louna

The deadline for Round 3 is Saturday, January 2 at 11:59 PM GMT-5. Be sure to post your replays here if you win, and please publicly schedule and call act in this thread if needed. Have fun and good luck, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)