All Gens RoAPL IV: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego Maradona missed scheduled time

also contacted on discord but he hasn't answered back, I can still play after 11 pm gmt+2, otherwise Im calling activity

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Miere missed a scheduled time against CZ on Thursday.

baddummy only replied to Acsel's scheduling attempts on Saturday and are having minor troubles scheduling.

Lopunny Kicks scheduled against starry blanket, who Koniko Clan intended to sub out but didn't in an official manner until after starry blanket refused to play at the appointed time - after which the substitution situation was clarified and dream light was subbed in. However, dream light and Lopunny Kicks are having troubles scheduling and the former generally hasn't been too available.

I haven't been informed of any contact between TSR and Kaori, so I'd suggest a dead game there. I'm okay with taking an activity loss if TSR/Clan makes a half decent claim for it because Kaori's availability has been pretty subpar this week.

Ninjax was tourbanned and his substitute is unavailable for the night.

My activity tonight will be a little reduced and I'll probably be fully unavailable soon enough, so I'm pushing forward a preemptive activity claim for these games for the time being shall they not get played before the deadline - I believe my players have already done a more than good enough attempt at getting these games played for the first three cases + Ninjax's game. Lutra

I replied early Saturday morning because I noticed he said he'd prefer the weekend. Also I've given out my discord contact to him. If you get my opponent to send me a message on discord I am more than happy to play literally right now.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
I scheduled with ToF for Friday but he couldn't make it. So we scheduled for today again and he's already 45 minutes late. I have other stuff to do and can't stay up till late night so calling activity

Reactions: pj
I scheduled with ToF for Friday but he couldn't make it. So we scheduled for today again and he's already 45 minutes late. I have other stuff to do and can't stay up till late night so calling activity
I'm here now if you want to play, will be around for several hours. whatever you wanna do...

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Activity Case(s)

GSC OU: TSR (D-D) Kaori

No visible contact. Dead game.

ADV OU: baddummy (D-D) Acsel

Late reply from baddummy but doesn't appear Acsel pinned down any time to play. Dead game.

ADV OU: Lord Ninjax (D-D) fatty

Seems like they intended to play on Saturday but it didn't take place. Lord Ninjax was tourbanned on Sunday, but fatty didn't respond to being tagged when I made the substitution in the thread. Dead game.

DPP OU: Miere (D-D) CZ.

Miere missed a scheduled time on Thursday onwards. No player contact afterwards. Not strong enough for an activity win against an already eliminated team. Dead game.

ORAS OU: dream light (0-W) Lopunny Kicks

Manager wrote a substitution announcement incorrectly. Assistant manager had to be contacted to confirm the substitution on Saturday, when the existing player in the spot: starry blanket rejected playing Lopunny Kicks because of the substitution. Loppuny Kicks also contacted the substitute: dream light, who didn't reply. Activity win to Lopunny Kicks against dream light.

DPP OU: HANTSUKI (W-0) ToF

ToF missed scheduled time on Friday. They rearranged for Sunday. HANTSUKI declared they couldn't stay up late beforehand and ToF underestimated the time he would arrive back by over an hour. HANTSUKI had posted activity and logged off the forum by then. Activity win to HANTSUKI against ToF.

RBY OU: Oibaf (0-W) Dlanyer

Oibaf gave in when the result did not affect who goes through to the playoffs. Activity win to Dlanyer against Oibaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)