All Gens RoAPL IV: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: RBY / GSC / BW / ORAS
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: Please don't draft me with the intention of putting me in ADV. I may help out, but I'd like a break to play something different.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've played 2012/2013 Wcop, 2013 Pocl and 2013 Powc (undefeated), I'm also the third most influential player in all continent of Brazil
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY / GSC / DPP
Significant Time Missed?: Mondays from 20:00 to 21:00 and tuesdays from 19:00 to 21:00
Bio: pathata

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: Spent years training on the mountains and have finally mastered the art of true pokemon simulator battles. Actually very competent at bw n oras tho o3o
Pledge: I'm 102% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: DPP OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I'm very proactive, tryhard, able to build and will help in anything I can.
Pledge: I'm really committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time. Also I can make the best team emojis to spam on chat

Last edited:
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level. Lol not yet but I have good fundamentals and I am willing to learn more.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.You bet I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)