All Gens RoAPL V: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU / anything if needed
Significant Time Missed?: never
Bio: im 1-15 vs finch in bw also *relevant* I played nearly all ous last pocl
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: Never
Bio: Did pretty well in the most recent old gens tour (Classic Warmup Semifinalist) and am very active on the higher end of the ladders in the tiers listed.
Pledge: I'm exceptionally committed to team tournaments and am always available to help out whenever necessary ^_^

Tiers: ADV OU
Significant Time Missed?: No

Bio:
I'm bringing sexy back. These other players don't know how to Lax. (You just boom in their face)
Get your Ttar on (go 'sand, be gone with it)
Get your Swampert on (go 'Tank, be gone with it)
Get your Zapdos on (go 'Bird, be gone with it)
Get your Skarmy on (go 'Spike, be gone with it)
Get your Gengar on (go 'Block, be gone with it)
Get your Meta on (go 'Mash, be gone with it)
Get your Gen 3 on!

I'm also 7-1 (9-2 if dpp is included) and two time finalist in roapl.

Pledge: "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children (that I know of). I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Last edited:
Tiers: ADV OU
Significant Time Missed?: No.
Bio: I'm a Latin American ADVer. I would like to play in this tour to gain more team-tour experience :) I have been involved with ADV community and played a lot of ADV tours recently with decent results. I can help with practice/teams/suggestions, etc. I'm friendly and active on Discord too.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Last edited:

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Tiers: RBY/ BW
Significant Time Missed: Each time I fail to think about death, I have the impression of cheating, of deceiving someone in me...
Bio: We do not rush toward death, we flee the catastrophe of birth, survivors struggling to forget it. Fear of death is merely the projection into the future of a fear which dates back to our first moment of life...
Pledge: Before, we had the luck not to exist; now we exist, and it is this particle of existence, hence of misfortune, which dreads death. Particle is not the word, since each of us prefers himself to the universe, at any rate considers himself equal to it...

Last edited:

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Tiers: GSC OU
Significant Time Missed?: April 15th-23rd, fair amount of May too
Bio: I suck

Last edited:

juan123juan

Banned deucer.
Tiers: BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: my dick long and im unknown heat
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)