Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Art by 0Nl
⏮ RoAPL 4 | Discord | Spreadsheet

Manager Signups | Player Signups |
Talk |
Replays | Usage | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Semifinals | Finals

Welcome to the fifth iteration of Ruins of Alph Premier League!

The format of the tournament has remained the same from RoAPL IV, featuring 8 teams of 12 tier slots each (2x Gens 1-6 OU) plus 2 substitutes. For each weekly matchup, each GSC OU, ADV OU, DPP OU, BW OU, and ORAS OU series will be played best of 1 wins, while RBY OU will be played best of 3 wins. After 7 weeks of qualifying, the top four teams will advance to a seeded semifinals round, followed by a finals round to determine this year's champions.

As a reminder:

• Managers and assistant managers will not be allowed to play.
  • Battles not completed before the deadline will either count for an individual win (activity) or 0 (dead game).
  • Battles ending with a tie will ignored. (first-to-3 wins in RBY OU, first-to-1-win in other tiers).
  • Teams will receive 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
With that said, please welcome RoAPL V's Teams + Managers:

Aspertia Arcanines | Mysterious M | roudolf13
Hearthome City Heatrans | Mister Tim | ilesaural
Koniko Clan | Finchinator | crayon pop
Mt. Moon Men | Gilbert arenas | PDC
Mauville Magnetons | The Idiot Ninja | Charmflash
Po Town Power | Sam | Jirachee
Pyrite Town Pichus | jacob | Groudon
Sunyshore City Shaymins | Excal | sig

The champions of the tournament earn the right to display
or
in their signature. The top ranked player in a tier earns the right to display
or

To sign up to compete in RoAPL V, post a reply to this thread in this exact format:
Code:
[B]Tiers: [/B] (in the format of RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU )
[B]Significant Time Missed?:[/B] 
[B]Bio:[/B] 
[B]Pledge: [/B]I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.
Keep in mind that ICBB (I Could Be Banned) players are allowed to join, whereas circuit and tournament banned players are not. Tournament banned players with bans expiring on March 26th are allowed to sign up. If this applies to you, have another member post a signup in your name.

Edit: This is no longer true, see this post for clarification.

Signups will close on Friday, March 22nd, 11:59 PM (23:59) CDT (GMT-5). Please get your signups in as early as possible!

Auction Date: Saturday, March 23d, 14:00 (2 PM GMT-4) / 19:00 (7 PM GMT+1)

The RoAPL V hosts and I are looking forward to a season of high quality battles! Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU )
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: working hard all my life so I can get a valid N-word pass but I keep getting broken ones. Please support me on my Patreon so I can get black man privileges.
Pledge: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
us-outdoor-poly-max-flag-6x10-or-smaller.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)