Rock All-v2(Peaked #17 on ladder under SeQuin[Ruinous])

Rock All-Revised.(Peaked #17 on ladder under SeQuin[Ruinous])

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Substitute
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Focus Punch

My personal set. Deals with lead Darkrai,and helps break cores like Blissey+Ferrothorn,also deals huge damage to Kyogre with Focus Punch generally clearing the way for an Excadrill sweep. The EVs are adapted from traditional TyraniBOAH EVs,acting as a special tank while still maintaining offensive presence. The Lum berry is also cool to troll Will-O-Wisp Giratina. Substitute on the status move,then go to town,since Giratina-A isn't breaking your Substitute in 1 hit anytime soon.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 192 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Takes on DD,SD Rayquaza for me. Paralyzes them,and either facilitates its own sweep or slows things down for stuff like my Tyranitar or Giratina-O to take charge.Also helps me,as a second weather controller. SD lets me try for a sweep provided faster members are paralyzed and the other members are slow enough. The EVs are standard ParaDancer I think.

Arceus-Grass @ Meadow Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SDef / 112 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock
- Recover

Kyogre counter,and SD Rayquaza/SD Chomp check in a pinch. Sets up Stealth rock for me and can break through Kyogre with Grass Knot.More EVs in Sp.Def to comfortably take the Ice Beams,Draco Meteors,and what not that are bound to come its way.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 216 Atk / 76 SAtk / 216 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Overheat
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Outrage

Chain-Quaza. Insanely powerful. Wipes out Skarmory even after a Special Attack drop, blasts through Groudon in 1 hit,and has powerful priority in the form of Extremespeed,and can burst through Giratina-O or Blissey with the help of its Outrage. EV'd to outstrip 252 Jolly Groudon. Help with EVs would be appreciated. Hits on Ferrothorn and Skarmory's weaker side helps pave the way for a Excadrill sweep

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Shadow Sneak
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Another mixed sweeper in the same vein as Rayquaza. Hidden Power fire for Scizor/Ferrothorn /Forretress. Draco Meteor for Groudon. But this time with Shadow Sneak as my priority to help get rid of Mewtwo in a pinch(under 50%). Also checks Blaziken for me,and blocks Rapid Spin. I am open to changing Giratina -O.

Excadrill (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 172 HP / 144 Atk / 192 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Substitute

The Star of the show. Substitute Excadrill. Free setup on Giratina-A,Lugia,Blissey. And is faster than Jolly ScarfPalkia under Sand. This guys deals 40% to Groudon with EQ, so predict twice and you can control the weather and take contorl of the game. Kyogre of course gets 2HKO'd or OHKO'd depending on EVs. This guy really rounds off the team,and this team,is geared towards getting that Sustitute Excadrill Sweep off. And so it likes having it team mates remove opposing weather starters or in some cases by itself. It has enough HP for 101 Substitutes to get the party started. Optimized Evs would be good though.All I have to do is setup Substitute,and then somethings gonna die.
___

I guess it's solid, but why would you use Groudon to check team's threat, the fact that it changes to sun will help other Sun team, especially Ho-oh

why don't you try Scarf Dialga, it can check xkiller, as well as being your revenge killer, since if you lose weather war, or Sand is not on your side, you have a reliable one to check things like Mewtwo, X-Killer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)