RODAN CUP R1: somethings fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
I pm'd my opponent on Groudons Grotto if he wants to play after the smogon tour, and he didn't even bother to reply, just left.
Activity

DC.

Eu estou aqui
Okay my opps not being helpful in the slightest in arranging a time, I'm calling activity
Funny how i was active p much the whole weekend, got 4 battles for the grand slam done but never heard from you.

I was finally able to get a hold of my opponent after his Smogon Tour game, and we should be getting our game done tomorrow.

Funny how i was active p much the whole weekend, got 4 battles for the grand slam done but never heard from you.
Well that just shows your priorities. Never heard from me? I've asked you twice to simply state ANY time during the weekend and I'd be on then to play, that's not even asking much of you tbh, yet you couldn't even do that lol. How was I supposed to magically know when you would be on, you haven't even told me your gmt or an estimated time of when you would be on? Jesus christ lol

I was finally able to get a hold of my opponent after his Smogon Tour game, and we should be getting our game done tomorrow.
Scratch this post of mine from a few days ago. I haven't seen any sign of Pat Labor since our convo on Groudon's Grotto. He told me to wait a day to battle because he'd forgotten about this tournament and needed to get a team together, and he hasn't been on since as far as I can tell.

So I finally caught Pat Labor again while he was on Oriserver this morning, and he's decided to forfeit and give me the win. Here's the screenshot of our convo for proof:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Wins:

doomvendingmachine vs Arcticblast
Asterat vs Torkoals
Dice vs CBTerrakion
.Robert vs Temptation

Coin Flips: http://puu.sh/4vf5P.png

FireMage vs Dr Ciel
Nglittleguy vs Boudouche
NightFox vs Double01
Lavos Spawn vs Anno nyme
Treecko vs pokebasket

Extensions:

Birkal vs King

Round 2 coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)