Please don't make them game specific so others can adapt them more easily.
- Chooses one player to visit during the day phase to see during night.
- Target can choose to have company of the Shelterseeker or kick them out forever.
- May communicate with the target during night, anonymously if not company.
- Knows if target chooses to have company, kicks them out or changes decision.
- On company, both players are life linked, if one dies, the other comits suicide during the same night.
- Night after choosing to have company, Shelterseeker can hook all players who target companion and themselves during night a maximum of 2 times.
- Can participate in companion's private conversations.
- If kicked out by all living players, comits suicide.
- Shares investigative results with companion.
- Wins if Companion wins.
- This role may only appear once per game.