Pet Mod Roulettemons [Finished Mod + Now with Random Battles!]

Alright, here's my takes on our current contenders!

Tigire: It's similar to Flamyle, kinda, but trades the steel trapping for better offenses and Fire Lash, making it much more capable as a breaker. I feel like this does more to stratify, rather than diversify, the Fire types we've currently got. Right now Flamyle is a trapper that can also be a decent offensive scarfer; if Tigire were in the meta there's be no reason to use it except to trap things in most cases. Besides that there's nothing really wrong with this mon. It's cool and flavourful, I just wish it were a little less similar to Flamyle.

Terringale: If it didn't have Innards Out, maybe. I think the pressure it would place on offensive teams would be too much since Innards Out would be a free kill in many cases even if it takes some damage first, and even ignoring that it's no slouch on it's own, with a nice typing and offenses.

Dolphena: I really like this mon actually. I think that Competitive can be quite good in this metagame, as there are a lot of viable Defoggers, Sticky Web is a promising playstyle, and Intimidate exists too. Psychic Surge diversifies it too, giving it another avenue to hit hard, and can also support Unburden Toados with Psystrike. It would be nice to get a Dragon type that's not slow, too. So I think I might be voting for this one.

Dinodily: I actually like Dinodily too. Its speed tier is very nice without being overbearing, and Steel is a good type to spam since good physical walls like Baloon and Mega Chillyte are weak to it. At the same time Dinodily isn't that strong, so it shouldn't end up being overbearing. It has nice coverage for Steel and Water types, and has some utility with Switcheroo and Rapid Spin, giving it some utility to provide for the team, as well as being able to saddle those switch-ins it can't touch much with a Choice Band. It's fairly one-dimensional but I think it could be a good addition.

Fluffora: Although it is very passive and lacks recovery, I think Fluffora's capacity for support could be useful. Another Spikes setter would be nice, and Snow Warning would breathe new life into Slush Rush mons. Voltecta's already pretty good, but regular Chillyte is pretty difficult to justify using right now. In Hail, it would be able to outspeed most things and make use of its good coverage, and it could also set up Aurora Veil, giving it a completely unique niche. Although Fluffora on it's own isn't that great, the support it provides is just so unique that I'm considering it.

Deworb: It can pivot in on Chillvark, but besides that, it actually doesn't really accomplish all that much besides being able to pivot out again. It has nice bulk, similar to Aquatopus, but Aquatopus has Unaware and more min-maxed stats (it can actually speed creep Chillvark), giving it an extra edge in walling things. So I'm not crazy about it, really.

Doomster: Doomster is pretty cool. It reaches the key speed tier of being faster than Electritar at +1, so it should be able to put in work against more offensive variants. Its STAB combo is decent, although it it isn't great against Fairy types, which seems like a real problem since Doomster doesn't really have strong Poison or Steel moves.... until you realize that the only real specially bulky Fairy types (Bellena and Biceon) are both weak to Ice Beam. The biggest issue for this mon is Gorilax, which walls it to hell and back, but that's nothing new. It can pivot out of predicted Gorilax switch-ins with U-turn, so it doesn't really lose any momentum, or just keep up the pressure with Nature's Madness or something. I think Doomster could be pretty nice.

Dinotic: This would be another good option for a Dragon type. It's not as strong as it looks due to its somewhat lacking coverage and can be checked by Bellena or Giranium. Its Speed tier is also not super impressive before it gets an Agility off. I agree that it would be great at cleaning up offenses but not too overbearing due to the turn it needs to set up, and the lack of recovery. This one is nice but idk if I like it more than the other Dragon types here.

Gothoose: Gothoose would be a fast physical wall that checks physical Ghost types really well, and can also play as an anti-lead thanks to Taunt, letting it beat hazard setters like Ramron and Albatrygon. It also fills a similar role as Ramron, by being able to shut down Dropacle and Specyte. I feel like it would be kinda annoying to face and further disincentivize physical attackers, even though it plays differently from most of the walls we've got so far and doesn't seem broken by itself. Not sure about this one.

Lots of good choices here! I'll have to give it a bit more thought before voting starts.

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Time for another long post! First off, I'd like to put out my opinions on all of everyone else's subs...

Terringale: As much as I'd love this thing if it only had Water Absorb, people would most likely run this with Innards Out if this were to get accepted, and I don't like that on something with this high of an HP stat. People would have to greatly change the way they'd play in order to not lose an important breaker or a setup sweeper to this Pokemon and I'm not a huge fan of that.

Dolphena: Dolphena's a bit more interesting to me. Its STAB combo helps it 2HKO Giranium and Skeleray, while not being far off from 2HKOing Mosqung, Sp. Def Anteros, and Barracoth...but if it wants to break through those, it's going to have to predict when they're coming in or they're going to have to be chipped down a lot. As for abilities, I think Psychic Surge isn't too important since Extrasensory only notably hits Glacida (it might end up pairing well with Unburden Toados though), but Competitive is where things get interesting. Because of Competitive, Dolphena is able to threaten certain Defoggers like SpDef Giranium, Ninjoth, and Blastora in the way a Magic Bounce user threatens Stealth Rock users, and it also makes for a decent deterrent to Sticky Web. I'm not sure how easily it would be for this thing to get a boost from Defog users in practice, especially since there are a lot of common Spinners as well, although it's likely always gonna make for a decent anti-Webs option. Without Competitive it's going to need a bit of team support, with Competitive it becomes a bit harder to use itself, which I find pretty interesting, and this might be a pretty nice tool for Hyper Offense teams for that reason. I like this one.

Dinodily: Looks nice, not my favorite Pokemon from this slate but it's definitely still pretty good, mainly for its special attacking sets. It's not the strongest thing ever, but it has Ice Beam for the specially bulky Grasses and Skeleray, Blue Flare for the bugs, Flash Cannon hits things like Mega Chillyte and Bellena. Just looking at those three moves, this set would struggle against bulky Waters and Gorilax, but that's okay, it can greatly mess with them by using Switcheroo to give them its Choice Specs. It also has Rapid Spin, the capability of running Choice Band with a bunch of physical moves, and Toxic Spikes in a meta where there aren't too many defensive Poison-types to remove them. Kind of reminds me of Greninja in a sense that it's really fast and can kinda just run whatever options its team will need it for, which is cool.

Fluffora: I think Fluffora's whole idea depends on whether or not it makes Hail into a viable archetype, since this Pokemon is going to end up heavily competing with Ostria otherwise. Voltecta's already pretty good on its own, and I imagine its already decently spammable STAB options would go great with the ability to run Modest and possibly Choice Specs. It's not particularly strong, so it may struggle with things like Lemotic, Ostria, Bellena, and Sp. Def Anteros...but that's where Chillyte comes in! Chillyte's fantastic coverage will help it beat out most of the things that Voltecta struggles with, and even if this trio doesn't end up making a good core, there's at least a slim chance we might see a suicide lead Fluffora + suicide veil setting Chillyte pair for some hyper offense teams. One unfortunate thing to note is that this thing can't run Icy Rock without letting itself get chipped down by its own Hail because it lacks an Ice typing, but other than that, this is probably one of my favorites here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it as a lead outside of Hail because I found the Hail part to be most interesting, the Ostria comparison bit was about it as a defensive mon. It could probably be a decent lead as well on its own, very high Speed and rare access to Spikes could help set it apart, and on top of this, it has Final Gambit to help keep up momentum and potentially some other smaller things like Hypnosis or Metal Burst as small, but still nice options. I still think that Hail is the most interesting use for this Pokemon but it definitely helps that it could end up having merit outside of that.

Deworb: Not a huge fan of this one just because of how it competes with other Water-types, especially Aquatopus. Their stats are close, with the only notable distinction being Aquatopus's Speed, which might be important but the meta would have to develop for us to find out just how important. Its typing is a bit of a mixed bag, letting it take Glacida, Panthee, and most notably Chillvark better, but it now loses much harder to Ninjoth, Flamepion, and Dropacle. You'd come up with just about the same thing if you were to compare Aquatopus's matchups to Dropacle, with the biggest distinction to me being that Ninjoth pursuit traps Dropacle much easier than Deworb. While U-Turn is nice, it doesn't really have much else to differentiate itself from those two in my eyes.

Doomster: When this thing initially came out, I liked it quite a lot, but I ended up liking Ninjoth a lot more and it ended up being a tie that had to be broken. My opinions on it are just the same as they were last time: it looks nice, has fantastic coverage but its attacking moves are mostly pretty weak so it's not going to be easy to use. Things like Anteros and Gorilax make for great checks for that reason. Even certain specially bulky breakers like Toados and Blastora could make for decent switchins, so the person who uses this would have to be especially cautious of what the right time to bring this in would be and they'd need to make sure they know what moves this thing would be able to take with its fantastic bulk. One thing that's unfortunate for this thing is that it only barely outspeeds Electritar when boosted by Quick Feet, so it's very prone to being speed crept by opposing Scarfers. Not a bad Pokemon though, definitely balanced and pretty interesting on top of that.

Dinotic: Another specially-oriented Flame Orb user, look at that! Part of me feels like it won't be too hard to set up with this thing because its bulk isn't that bad, especially on the special side. This thing's coverage is actually really good in my opinion, since it seems perfectly oriented to break past many of our meta's specially bulky walls, like Lemotic, Gorilax, Skeleray, and Mosqung. It could probably also afford to run Modest due to how it outspeeds everything it normally would under Agility (except maybe Timid Slush Rush Chillyte if Hail gets in or Scarf Electritar, haven't calced), and all of that narrows it down to having two true counters - SpDef Giranium and SpDef Bellena. It could be balanced by it being difficult to set up, like maybe it could be easier to badly poison or something in practice, but it seems a bit risky to me and I'm not a huge fan of it for that reason.

Gothoose: I like Gothoose a lot as a concept, but I'm not sure how I like it in the meta. It's just really funny that this Pokemon is based on a goose and literally every post mentioning it in discussion in its original slate mentioned that it's annoying. I could see it being a fast wall with Stamina or possibly a stallbreaker of sorts with Taunt and Shed Skin but I'm not sure about the latter. It unfortunately has to rely on Strength Sap to recover, which might end up being inconsistent due to the occasionally minmaxed stats this meta can have. We have a bunch of crazy physical walls already, but things like Taunt and Shed Skin might be enough to differentiate it. If you want to vote for this kind of thing I wouldn't blame you because it seems like a perfectly fine and balanced Pokemon, but I personally wouldn't.

Fiemeleon: Could be interesting. It's pretty weak so it's going to struggle to break through certain defensive Pokemon like Gorilax, Skeleray, and Barracoth, but a lot of the Pokemon it struggles with hate being Tricked a Choice Specs. Some of those checks like Skeleray and possibly Giranium won't end up minding it too much, depending on their set, but their other sets as well as all Gorilax and Barracoth variants will become much easier to deal with even if you have to sacrifice breaking power to do so. Z-Heal Block is an interesting option too, its Speed stat lends nicely to it without being forced to run a Choice Scarf to be fast, and its special bulk will most likely allow it to beat Electritar. Overall a pretty cool choice.

Shelphin: I distinctly remember this one being from the slate where everything back then was insanely broken except Baloon and arguably this thing. Even despite all of the additions to the meta, I'm still not a fan of this one. I do wish we had more Calm Mind sweepers, but this thing has insane bulk, decent power especially when boosted, and enough Speed to outpace most unboosted threats. Water/Ice/Electric coverage is very difficult for most of the walls in the current meta to take on, and it's going to be able to set up on basically any defensive Pokemon lacking Toxic or some form of phasing. This is all without sacrificing a good matchup against offense, since its bulk and power will still come in great use there. While I think CM / Surf / Ice Beam / Discharge may be its most common set, Substitute sets that forgo Surf may see some use as well for an even easier time setting up on defensive teams, and I'm sure it'd find a Stealth Rock set of sorts to be useful as well. Probably going to be a bit too much for the format.

Catelax: This is probably another one of my favorites here. This would be a completely underwhelming Pokemon if not for the fact that it has Octolock + pivoting, but that turns it into a potentially very good stallbreaker. It has Will-o-Wisp to spread burns as well, and if it has the right spread for a given opponent I could see it getting away with running Rest without Sleep Talk if its opponent isn't able to damage it enough, especially if it chooses to run Shed Skin. If it runs Neutralizing Gas it probably beats Ramron and has a chance against Baloon, so that's a pretty good option as well. Even so, Baloon can use Heart Swap to mess with the Catelax user and a lot of Ghost-types that ignore trapping exist, with Flamepion being the most notable example for being immune to burn and being able to immediately threaten it back. Cool option, might be matchup-dependant but "defensive Pokemon" is such a broad matchup that it wouldn't matter.

Dragotto: I dunno. For a breaker, it seems very similar to things like Komodith and Bellena, but trading a lot of defensive utility for breaking power. This thing actually doesn't do badly against Baloon, since using Behemoth Blade on the switchin 2HKOs any Baloon variant that isn't invested max/max into Defense, and I imagine it could end up ripping apart teams that rely solely on Baloon as a physical wall. Brawnkey and Mega Chillyte both do great against this mon, and Aquatopus also stops it dead in its tracks unless it runs Leaf Storm which is suboptimal everywhere else. This thing's low Speed and special bulk on top of those three important bad matchups would most likely keep it from being too broken, but I don't like how this thing competes with both Komodith and Bellena for a teamslot and I think there are better options here.

Overall, a lot of good choices here, and I'm genuinely not sure which ones will win. My personal favorites are Fluffora and Catelax, though.

On top of this, made entirely by HgsBoson and AquaticPanic, we have quite a few new sprites to share...

Herbigator (By Aquatic).png
Herbigator (By Aquatic, Shiny).png
- This is Herbigator, by AquaticPanic. The idea here was simply to make an alligator with herb aspects to it. At first the idea was about weed specifically, and it had red eyes and a face to match the whole "weed" concept, but this was scrapped in favor of making the design a bit more serious.

Glacida (By Boson).png
Glacida (By Boson, Shiny).png
- This is Glacida, by HgsBoson. The name here was interpreted as glacial panda, and so he made it into a little snow panda. The "yellow snow" reference was entirely intentional, and although the base color was originally white, the Discord server agreed that giving it a slightly blue tint made it look nicer while still making sense.

Ramron (By Boson).png
Ramron (By Boson, Shiny).png
- This is Ramron, by HgsBoson. Boson said that this design will most likely be updated in the future due to mostly the horns not being perfect. Most Normal-type animals are pretty standard, so this is a fluffy ram with nothing super out-there about it. The -ron part of its name was taken to mean moron, so it has a dopey face and is drooling although it's harder to tell with the base colors.

Aquatopus (By Duo, Aquatic, Shiny).png
- Here's the last unfinished shiny, by AquaticPanic. Octopi have blue blood, and that fits perfectly with the vampire aspect of Aquatopus.

toados icon.png
stuneleon icon.png
specyte icon.png
- Here are the icons for Toados, Stuneleon, and Specyte, also by AquaticPanic. That leads me to an announcement that I'll mention outside of this hide tab...

All 48 of the current Pokemon are at least reserved for sprites! But out of those, only 5 currently have menu sprites. If you'd like to do one, the current list for what all needs to be made is in the Discord server. This is probably the last time I'll mention it in a post, so make sure you join; there's going to be matchmaking, roomtours and possibly draft leagues mentioned there!

We now have sample teams and a random team generator! Check the second post in this thread for sample teams, as well as a role compendium (made almost completely by readytolose) if you want guidance building one for your own. If you don't like building teams and want a randomly-made one, there's now a link for a random team generator both on the first post and right here.

Other than that, voting has begun! It's going to work a bit differently this time. You can vote for up to 5 Pokemon, and how many points a Pokemon will get is not determined by what order. Everything you vote for gets one point, and the 2-5 Pokemon with the most votes will be the winners of the laste slate!

EDIT: Also, I'm allowing self-votes, but at most you can only vote for half of the things you submitted, rounded down. So if you subbed 6 you'd get 3 self-votes, if you've subbed 5 you get 2 etc.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
We already have a decent amount of votes, but I'd still like to mention that voting will be ending tomorrow! Make sure to vote soon if you want to but haven't already.

DuoM2

whao
Alright, so the winners from the final slate are Dolphena, Catelax, Fluffora, and Tigire! The spreadsheet will be updated shortly. Sprites for those four are all either already reserved or completely done, and the next one that will be open will be either another Mega that's coming in the future or a new Pokemon to replace something unbalanced.

We have a few new sprites as well...

hyperoach icon.png
panthee icon.png
flamepion icon.png
glacida icon.png
dropacle icon.png
kinesel icon.png
gladiaster icon.png
- These menu sprites were all made by AquaticPanic...

giranium icon.png
- This one was made by by KeeganSkymin4444...
beanium icon.png
- This one was made by both of them...
koatric icon.png
- And this one was by HgsBoson. I might be wrong on who made some of those (let me know if I am), but with this update, we are completely done with 13 of the currently 52 Pokemon in the metagame, since I don't think we're doing backsprites.

That's about all there is to say! Feel free to theorymon about how you think the meta will turn out until the meta is playable, and when the meta does come out, feel free to post teams or sets that you've been finding successful. The thread may still see a few more slates in the future if something is banworthy or if something lacks a niche and needs a Mega. We're going to have a viability rankings soon as well, although likely won't come until the meta settles down a bit. See you on the main server!

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
This meta is now live! As of right now, there are a few issues with it. There's no team preview, no typical clauses (hp percentages, sleep clause, duplicate species etc), no sprites, and the four Pokemon from the last slate aren't legal. We've already had our first battle though - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8petmodroulettemons-1092931925

I'll be adding a few sample teams from readytolose to the second post momentarily, and possibly one I made as well.

DuoM2

whao
This is like my fourth post in a row but I'm going to do a quick one-week update with some miscellaneous thoughts on the meta. I haven't played it too much within the past few days but I'm still going to post what all I think about a few of the current mons. Because this is week one, don't take any of this for fact, and your experiences might have been different from mine. Also note that I'm posting this kinda late so my explanations might not be perfect.

- Chillvark is kind of crazy. The thing just destroys slower teams, although I haven't tested it enough against more offense-based teams to get a good idea of how it works against them. I don't know if it'll be dead weight or if it'll just be something that you switch in, force something out, and then sack off after getting a kill. Might be a bit unhealthy.
- Biceon is pretty scary as well, definitely one of the better Pokemon in the meta. It has to deal with a bunch of crazy physical walls and its Speed tier is pretty unfortunate, even if the great bulk helps make up for the Speed tier to some extent. Doesn't seem broken to me but it's still very good.
- Tigire is a Pokemon I've only played against once, and when I did play against it, Turboblaze ignored Contrary's effects and Fire Lash dropped my Baloon's defense. Without Baloon as a reliable counter, Tigire's most likely going to be much harder to counter, especially since it now comes in kind of easily on Baloon unless it's a Dragon Dance variant or something. Aquatopus likely still counters it hard, and there are still things like Skeleray that will end up making great checks, but I still felt like bringing this up. Speaking of Baloon, though...
- Baloon is a nice physical wall, surprise surprise. I've been lured by random special attacks a few times, and while I could see something like that catching on for a few Pokemon, I'm not sure if everything is going to want to sacrifice a moveslot for a special attack to hit all of the physical walls here. I haven't found too much use for Heart Swap yet because of how my opponents mostly just switch out after they see Baloon coming in if it walls their setup mon. I still haven't tried its Dragon Dance sets so I can't comment on those, but I feel it's at least worth mentioning that I've heard decent things about them.
- Flamepion is kind of interesting to me. I haven't played against it much, but when I did, it felt like a huge threat when I saw it on teambuilder. The two big sets I think will be good for it are Spirit Shackle + Toxic and a more general offensive variant, and those two sets have completely different counters. In practice, though, it hasn't really done much against me. I'll mention again that I haven't played against it much, so I'm completely unsure what to think of this Pokemon. This is the Pokemon I want to experiment with the most for that reason - it could be really good, it might end up only being good on paper, or it might just be really tough to use. I genuinely have no clue.
- Skeleray is a Pokemon I've used very little, but it seems really good. Its stats with Pastel Veil make it especially great against defensive teams, but not even that bad against offensive teams either. It's not particularly strong when unboosted but it's not very hard for it to find boosts given its crazy bulk.
- Gorilax is a cool defensive Pokemon. Thing blanket checks a ton of special attackers, and I haven't used Wish + Protect on too many Pokemon outside of this meta, but that isn't as bad as I thought it would be, since it allows it to function as a sort of pivot into more bulky offensive stuff. Still pretty passive but it's not the end of the world.
- Mega Chillyte seems really good, but I don't have much else to say about it because I've put Baloon on most of the teams I've had. Might try swapping out Baloon for Mega Chillyte on a few teams just to see how they differ. I imagine you can't really rely on this thing to take hits for too long due to its only form of recovery (I think Moonlight) being really low on PP, though.
- Electritar is a Pokemon I've kind of been afraid to use. This is more theorycrafting than anything else, but it's something I've noticed a bunch when building. If I'm thinking about building a team and I need something fast, I always think of Electritar first, but so will everyone else. If a team has a Scarf user on it, it's going to be above the benchmark to outspeed Electritar, and I'd still have to run a Scarf mon for proper Speed control. I'm willing to admit that I might be wrong on this, maybe I'm supposed to be looking at it as a breaker that also outspeeds non-Scarfers or helps you scout out their Scarfer, but I dunno.

That's about all I really have to say from my own experience. There hasn't been anything I've used yet that feels outright bad yet, but that's because I've mostly gravitated towards the Pokemon I expected to be good. If you want to add anything to this, or if you want to say anything about any other Pokemon, feel free. I've heard great things about Ramron, Voltecta, Balar, and Aurora Veil teams, but can't say much about any of those. I'm excited to see how this meta pans out, there are a ton of things that I want to test here that I haven't even thought much about yet.

Last edited:
This meta is currently very small, but we've been making incremental changes to gradually make it more playable and accessible. First thing I'd like to mention, is that all the issues with legality and allowed mons on the main server are fixed, so the format should now be in its final playable state, with every mon being implemented and having the correct moves. Also, a damage calculator for Roulettemons (sort of) was made by charizard8888. You can find it by clicking this link. In reality it's the calc for Fusion Evolution, but if you search any Roulettemons pokemon, they should appear too.

So here's my takes on what I think are the top mons from our play so far. There's still a lot of things that haven't been tested adequately enough yet, but of what I've tried, the following mons stood out the most to me:

Ramron: A top 3 mon at the least. It offers so much in the way of utility, can pivot in and out of big threats like Dropacle, maintains an offensive presence thanks to its good attack stat with Huge Power. It is the best hazard lead for Sticky Web teams, since it gets SR too, and as a scarfer can clean up weakened offenses handily by just spamming Foul Play. It is also one of the biggest limiting factors towards Dropacle thanks to the good bulk and typing, and ability to just take it out with Foul Play. Its tendency to be worn down prevents it from being too obnoxious in slower-paced games, but it always accomplishes something.

Chillvark: I hyped Chillvark up a lot before this was playable. It has excellent coverage and is very powerful, and can mow down defensive teams. But I think I overestimated a bit how good it would be at putting in work against most teams. It is something you definitely want to have some kind of answer for, but it's not like its main checks (Dropacle and Gorilax) are only viable for their ability to check Chillvark. It's slow enough that even most balance teams will outspeed without too much trouble, and the fact that it's so reliant on Focus Blast can be a major bummer sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it can destroy unprepared teams and even against more offensive teams it can generally do some work, but the fact that against certain teams it performs only averagely has caused it not to stand out as much as it could have in my eyes.

Dropacle: Exerts a lot of teambuilder pressure imo. You're gonna want something that can prevent this from sweeping you after a DD. If you're running an outright defensive mon like Baloon that can be achieved fairly easily, but offensive revenge killers to this are less common. It also has a lot of tech that lets it outplay certain things. For instance Substitute lets it potentially beat Mega Chillyte, Brawnkey, and Mosqung, among others, but giving up an attack leaves you unable to beat certain things. I also really underestimated its Toxic Spikes set but no it's a beast too. The fact that it can spinblock for itself and also pressure most defoggers and Poison-types is the main reason why it's so good. It's so specially bulky that it can avoid being 2HKO'd by most Voltecta, perhaps the most common spinner. Phys Def Ostria is the defogger probably best suited to fighting the Toxic Spikes variant, but it is far from a safe check to DD + Ghostium. Overall Ramron is a great argument for this mon, as Ramron keeps it in check a lot.

Balar: This thing really doesn't have that much defensive counterplay. There are some checks it can pick and choose, but very few outright counters. I've seen Aeroblast to pressure Baloon and Brawnkey, Wood Hammer to really hurt Ground types, and Drill Peck which actually pressures Gorilax and Lemotic a lot harder. Being effectively immune to Toxic is huge for limiting avenues that defensive mons can take to handle it. By virtue of its slowness and weaknesses, it is far from completely unmanageable, but I've found it's always managed to put in some kind of work.

Voltecta: Very splashable. AV is an extremely bulky pivot on both fronts, capable of bringing in tons of things safely with Volt Switch. More offensive variants (including Specs) proved viable as well, and give it a nice degree of surprise factor despite the fact that it'll mostly be running the same four or five moves. Scarf proved a little bit disappointing as it is much too weak to revenge kill stuff like Hyperoach and Biceon effectively (still could be nice on a VoltTurn team), which brings us to the main shortcoming of this mon, which is that it's pretty darn weak unless it's running Choice Specs. AV especially wants max investment in special bulk, but comes at a cost of being unable to touch certain things, even some things you can hit super effectively like Skeleray and Dropacle. It also has a tendency to be worn down and is difficult to Wish pass up due to its high HP stat. So although it fits on a lot of teams, it has definite shortcomings you need to account for.

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some sets that I have been using on the ladder

1587462188633.png
Koatric @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Meteor Mash
- Superpower
- Outrage

Koatric @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Tangled Feet
Jolly Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Meteor Mash
- Superpower
- Dragon Dance
Koatric is very fast so it can either directly use Choice Band or Life Orb to maximise damage or run a Dragon Dance setup sweeper set. I prefer Choice Band myself. It has very good high BP coverage moves too.

1587462571331.png

Herbigator @ Life Orb
Ability: Shell Armor
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Waterfall
- Sunsteel Strike
- Head Smash
Herbigator hits hard. It can go bulky slow too or use Choice Band (With Switcheroo) or some Harvest set, depending on the team requirements.

1587462942690.png

Hyenix @ Choice Specs
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Blue Flare
- Fleur Cannon / Sludge Wave
- Water Shuriken
Hyenix the Special Attacker. It doesn't have that much Speed so I prefer the bulky version. It has colourful coverage too with good moves to cover its weaknesses. Roost can be used on a bulkier set with some Def investment (to live some specific hits which we'll come to know as the meta develops) and Life Orb / Leftovers.

1587463406800.png

Gladiaster @ Choice Band
Ability: Drought
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch / Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- V-create
- Volt Tackle
Gladiaster is a beast of a mon. It can go physical or special. Drought + V-Create hits very hard. Rock Head Head Smash, Volt Tackle is also another choice. I like the Choice Band set because with it you can just V-Create hard and switch out for another one later on.

252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Baloon in Sun: 289-340 (60.4 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Baloon: 258-306 (53.9 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Biceon in Sun: 295-348 (74.8 - 88.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Biceon: 278-330 (70.5 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster Volt Tackle vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aquatopus: 204-240 (68 - 80%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aquatopus in Sun: 114-135 (38 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO | Not Bad for some switch in damage

252 Atk Choice Band Gladiaster V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dropacle in Sun: 576-678 (119.7 - 140.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

1587464040157.png

Balar @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Drill Peck
- U-turn
- Wood Hammer / Precipice Blades
Hit hard and do the job. Band hits real hard, Scarf lets it go first against many mons for a knockout or get a U-Turn.

Yes all offensive sets

Hopefully the teambuilder info and sprites will be up soon. Roulettemons has many great contributors here and since we have the Pet Mod ladder on the main server, it'll be great to see them there.

Some sets that I have been using on the ladder

View attachment 238926
Balar @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Drill Peck
- U-turn
- Wood Hammer / Precipice Blades
Hit hard and do the job. Band hits real hard, Scarf lets it go first against many mons for a knockout or get a U-Turn.[/hide]
To add to this, my Balar set takes advantage of having Magic Guard via the Life Orb item. It also pairs very well with Sticky Web, as it’s relatively low Speed compared to the faster Roulettemons lets it shine when they aren’t as fast as usual. Finally, I run Aeroblast over Drill Peck for Baloon.

DuoM2

whao
Been a while since I've posted here, but I have a little announcement to make for a kind of weird idea I had. I'm now hosting a Roulettemons draft league! I've had the idea for this in mind for a while now, but I felt like waiting a bit before starting it rather than just jumping into it. I felt like making this post to bring up my tierings for all 52 Pokemon in a draft setting as well as to see if anyone viewing the thread was interested in joining. This was with help from readytolose and Loadsa on the Discord, so big thanks to them for that. Also note that this isn't an exact listing of how good I think every Pokemon would be if you were to just try them out on the ladder, since draft formats are very different from standard formats.

1589077213550.png

Tier 1: Balar, Bellena, Biceon, Chillvark, Chillyte-Mega, Dropacle, Flamepion, Hyperoach, Ramron, Skeleray, Voltecta

Most of the Pokemon I ended up putting in Tier 1 felt pretty obvious right from the get-go to me. Every Pokemon here is either extremely versatile and can viably run multiple sets while being good Pokemon in standard or they're so good at their one job that they couldn't reasonably be put anywhere outside of Tier 1. For example, Balar could reasonably run all sorts of offensive sets, ranging from some standard Rocker, a lategame set with Agility, or something like Choice Band. Chillvark will only ever run four or five moves, but it's going to pose a big wallbreaking threat regardless and it can reasonably run Choice Scarf against more offense-based teams.

Most of the Tier 1s I ended up going with were pretty easy choices to me since these were the ones that stuck out as the very obvious good ones. I mentioned earlier that Flamepion was a Pokemon I wasn't entirely sure about in standard, but I feel like it's going to thrive here, with the typical format of leagues allowing it to pick between things like a trapping set, Choice Band, and OTR whenever it'd need them. Hyperoach was a Pokemon that took me a long time to think about for whether it's too good for Tier 2 or not, and ultimately Loadsa and I narrowly decided that it would be Tier 1.

Tier 2: Anteros, Aquazelle, Baloon, Blastora, Brawnkey, Dolphena, Eartharoo, Electritar, Fluffora, Giranium, Gladiaster, Gorilax, Hyenix, Komodith, Mosqung, Ostria, Scorpita, Tigire, Toados

For Tier 2, most of the Pokemon here either aren't as versatile or aren't as good in their roles as the Pokemon in Tier 1. This is by far the largest rank because I feel like so many of the Pokemon in this format fall under this description. The Pokemon here are still mostly great, and a lot of them are pretty good in standard, but I didn't feel they were worth comparing to the things in Tier 1. For example, Gorilax is a good Pokemon for its simple defensive set, but I don't think it's a set that propels it to Tier 1 like how Chillvark has its one offensive set because it's not as ridiculously good at its one role. While Blastora is able to run many different kinds of sets at once, I don't know if it's as fantastic in any of its roles as something like Bellena is for all of its roles. I know the Pokemon I'm comparing here aren't the most similar, but I feel the comparisons give enough of an idea of what I'm trying to say.

In this rank happens to be three of the Pokemon I struggled to rank the most, being Brawnkey, Baloon, and Fluffora. Brawnkey and Baloon kind of have a similar issue: they do have fantastic physical bulk and solid versatility, with Brawnkey having Stealth Rock, Baloon having Z-Conversion, and both having Dragon Dance, but having a bad SpDef is something I expect to be a massive issue in draft. While there are only a handful of Pokemon I can see reasonably wanting to run random special attacks for the two of them in standard due to opportunity cost, it becomes significantly easier to justify doing this in draft formats, so the two of them have this going against them. Brawnkey at least has passable special bulk, so I'm more confident with it being here than Baloon, and I could have easily put Baloon significantly lower had it not been kind of risky for me to do so. Fluffora (and Chillyte) were difficult for me to rank because the two are fantastic when paired together even in standard, but when apart, they're not nearly as good. Veil has shown to be fantastic even in standard, and the two of them are absolutely necessary for Veil. It also had to be considered that you needed to sacrifice two of your eight teamslots for this. I decided to put one of them in Tier 2 and the other in Tier 4. Didn't really have any reason for putting Fluffora over Chillyte, since I don't know if anyone would pick a Tier 2 Fluffora or Chillyte without the other.

Tier 3: Albatrygon, Aquatopus, Barracoth, Crazefly, Falcola, Glacida, Kinesel, Koatric, Lemotic, Panthee, Pidgeotine, Rhinolite, Stuneleon

Despite this being on the lower half of the tiers, I don't think that the Pokemon here are necessarily bad, but they're a step down from the ones in Tier 2 due to either having some glaring flaw that the rest of their attributes can't make up for or just not being as big of standouts in their roles as the ones in the tiers above them. Barracoth might have great defenses which could give it some merit on a lot of teams, but its typing isn't that good and its weakness to hazards makes it really want Heavy-Duty Boots for a Pokemon that might want to run something else. Stuneleon is a decently threatening breaker thanks to its stats and coverage, but it's a bit slow and a bit fragile.

Aquatopus and Crazefly are both Pokemon that seem like they suffer from the same issue as Baloon and Brawnkey, and while they definitely will, I don't think it'll be as bad for them. If I recall correctly Aquatopus doesn't have as big of an issue with random special attacks on top of Webs being very nice, and Crazefly has the potential to run decent enough mixed offensive sets with the special bulk being more of a bonus than anything else if it wants. Falcola is a Pokemon that I've more recently not been sure whether it should be Tier 2 or Tier 3, but I feel like it's still a bit one-dimensional and I don't think it's fantastic at its job without team support.

Tier 4: Beanium, Catelax, Chillyte, Flamyle, Herbigator, Ninjoth, Salamalix, Specyte, Voltarak

Tier 4 is for the nine Pokemon that I don't think will be too great in draft format when compared to the rest of the tier, with the exception of Chillyte, who I explained earlier in this post. I'm sure that some or all of them will end up finding some uses in some games since most of them aren't necessarily bad Pokemon, but there are some serious issues keeping them back from being on the level of the Tier 3s. While something like Voltarak might not end up doing bad in some games thanks to its colorful coverage, its low Speed and weakness to hazards without the desire to run HDB like a Pokemon like Blastora could put it at a similar fate to most other slow Ice-type breakers in standard formats.

Chillyte was already mentioned earlier, but the two other Pokemon I felt like mentioning were Flamyle and Catelax, who suffer a pretty major downside in league formats. Their trapping antics are much more easy to work around in draft format due to it being obvious what they're going to target and the opponent being able to run Shed Shell on the targets most of the time. Even if it sucks that they don't get their item slot in some cases, forcing certain Pokemon to lose their items isn't enough to warrant a Pokemon being put on a team of eight like this. Both of them have decent defensive stats though even if their typings aren't fantastic defensively, and Catelax could be fine as a pivot as well even if it can't break defensive Pokemon like it can in standard.

If you want to join the draft league, this is all being hosted on the Roulettemons Discord - just make sure you have a team name, two Pokemon you want from each tier, and two Z-Move users (can either be a Tier 1 + 4 or a Tier 2 + 3), and post it all in the #signups room. Signups will end around 24 hours after this post, but you're still free to spectate or sign up as a backup in case you missed the signup period.

DuoM2

whao
Time for a little announcement. Not something I expect to be very impactful, something I doubt will ever get played, but something fun nonetheless.

Roulettemons Ubers

This is a sort of side format for the main Roulettemons that is just meant to be a meta that includes all of the insanely broken stuff that was too good for the base format + a bunch of slow frail mixed attackers because most of them are super strong. I'll also allow base meta Roulettemons even though I doubt most of them will have a niche here. Will this meta be unbalanced? Probably. The ideology of banning Pokemon in Ubers has always been treated a bit differently, and while I can't remember it off the top of my head, I'll look back over it if this somehow becomes playable and there's something that needs my attention. For now though, here are all 88 of the legal Pokemon...

Just as a heads up - this is formatted a bit differently from usual because this is probably the easiest way to do this. At the very least, it's the only easy way I could think of.

Rockonite - 68/141/84/179/48/80 - Rock/Dark/Rain Dish/Leaf Guard/Magnet Pull

Shelphin - 147/44/106/122/97/84 - Water/Bug/Pixilate/N/A/Anger Point

Terrarak - 54/194/76/45/118/113 - Dark/Ground/Merciless/Multiscale/Steelworker

Dragoly - 168/128/95/115/50/44 - Flying/Dragon/Natural Cure/Emergency Exit/Guts

Warite - 133/66/188/68/89/56 - Dragon/Flying/Gluttony/Contrary/Grassy Surge

Ghodine - 117/73/48/137/122/103 - Ghost/N/A/Innards Out/Run Away/Minus

Fiebil - 21/117/156/151/13/142 - Normal/Fire/Quick Feet/Hustle/Motor Drive

Silverybara - 95/66/160/72/133/74 - Psychic/N/A/Prism Armor/Cheek Pouch/Inner Focus

Toatic - 52/132/163/103/71/79 - Fighting/Poison/Stamina/N/A/Fluffy

Skelalo - 126/141/121/137/14/61 - Ghost/Fire/Parental Bond/N/A/Storm Drain

Catezar - 80/151/78/94/94/103 - Bug/Fairy/Hustle/N/A/Rough Skin

Specorb - 137/138/111/113/60/41 - Steel/N/A/Own Tempo/Strong Jaw/Stamina

Venomacuda - 128/22/74/128/139/109 - Poison/Rock/Dark Aura/Early Bird/Magma Armor

Terrovark - 135/98/80/120/115/52 - Ground/N/A/Simple/Magic Guard/Color Change

Crocodos - 67/87/50/130/165/101 - Fighting/Water/Cloud Nine/N/A/Poison Heal

Gazeplume - 59/93/69/173/157/49 - Poison/Grass/Shield Dust/Intimidate/Magic Bounce

Croslash - 99/156/152/69/57/67 - Rock/Poison/Berserk/N/A/Surge Surfer

Quickilla - 152/152/43/41/81/131 - Fairy/Fighting/Bulletproof/N/A/Water Bubble

Spidops - 75/111/65/145/88/116 - Dark/Bug/Hyper Cutter/N/A/Effect Spore

Rockerine - 76/194/109/68/84/69 - Rock/N/A/Refrigerate/Analytic/Emergency Exit

Dinotic - 85/53/88/169/111/94 - Dragon/N/A/Pressure/Flare Boost/Anticipation

Termola - 126/139/66/36/122/111 - Rock/Bug/Adaptability/Hydration/Dazzling

Armaros - 157/151/58/50/26/158 - Steel/Water/Natural Cure/N/A/Frisk

Venomish - 104/105/150/106/86/49 - Poison/Fighting/Magic Bounce/Ice Body/Unaware

Whirlnea - 101/68/47/153/79/152 - Water/Ice/Water Compaction/Defiant/Inner Focus

Magmaster - 129/29/155/67/127/93 - Fighting/Fire/Color Change/Serene Grace/Stakeout

Chimida - 152/77/116/120/110/25 - Fairy/N/A/Sand Veil/Storm Drain/Aerilate - i will be spriting this one

Skelekey - 162/41/132/116/27/122 - Ghost/N/A/Water Absorb/Sweet Veil/Effect Spore

Bacross - 51/100/95/147/67/140 - Poison/Flying/Dazzling/N/A/Clear Body

Toastar - 110/154/77/87/71/101 - Fairy/Grass/Scrappy/N/A/Shadow Shield

Catebite - 115/36/77/145/79/148 - Psychic/Bug/Illusion/Ice Body/Thick Fat

Bonite - 98/99/167/82/59/95 - Ground/Steel/Stamina/Inner Focus/Fluffy

Fluster - 82/72/118/113/123/92 - Ghost/Psychic/Harvest/Shed Skin/Simple - i will be spriting this one

Dragix - 92/103/52/181/76/96 - Dragon/N/A/Swift Swim/Wonder Skin/Harvest

Bealord - 39/159/152/132/36/82 - Normal/Steel/Filter/Color Change/Speed Boost

Specitile - 112/58/101/120/160/49 - Ghost/N/A/Mega Launcher/Water Veil/Rough Skin

Dinosion - 83/38/118/127/69/165 - Poison/Dragon/Regenerator/Delta Stream/Full Metal Body

Koareon - 185/91/134/46/63/81 - Fighting/Fairy/Quick Feet/Long Reach/Contrary

Irobug - 116/117/106/55/70/136 - Steel/Bug/Insomnia/Imposter/Long Reach

Huntibou - 93/96/31/140/95/145 - Grass/Ghost/Levitate/Telepathy/Big Pecks

Rockodile - 143/177/55/63/95/67 - Rock/N/A/Quick Feet/N/A/Sticky Hold

Armazar - 93/98/126/57/167/59 - Steel/Fairy/Water Bubble/Pickup/Liquid Ooze

Chimpanzory - 121/61/71/141/63/143 - Fighting/N/A/Analytic/Super Luck/Ice Body

Magicida - 123/167/73/50/139/48 - Rock/Psychic/Battle Armor/Rattled/Poison Touch

Spinium - 57/62/124/172/154/31 - Normal/Steel/Pickup/Cloud Nine/Big Pecks

Warbat - 107/144/74/173/45/57 - Poison/N/A/Damp/Iron Barbs/Sand Force

Dracix - 116/129/117/14/116/108 - Dragon/Ground/Guts/Illuminate/Battery

Grophant - 161/100/104/68/110/57 - Grass/N/A/Suction Cups/Aura Break/Illuminate

Terreon - 148/48/31/121/115/137 - Ground/Poison/Heavy Metal/Water Absorb/Suction Cups

Vultena - 121/38/50/160/154/77 - Electric/N/A/Electric Surge/Plus/Torrent

Antestar - 18/160/44/155/112/111 - Steel/Fairy/Toxic Boost/Innards Out/Wimp Out

Crocita - 39/151/80/101/118/111 - Dragon/Water/Plus/Defeatist/White Smoke

Fierutor - 119/139/142/113/49/38 - Flying/Fire/Liquid Voice/Poison Heal/Protean

Marshabura - 146/71/125/117/109/32 - Ground/Water/Serene Grace/N/A/Flare Boost

Spikey - 31/118/104/93/130/124 - Rock/Fairy/Aftermath/Heatproof/Parental Bond

Magicish - 106/126/84/156/56/72 - Psychic/N/A/Torrent/Emergency Exit/Ice Body

Megos - 134/131/97/57/113/68 - Normal/N/A/Speed Boost/N/A/Overcoat

Skelyte - 108/59/106/177/88/62 - Poison/Ghost/Telepathy/Turboblaze/Poison Point

Octopith - 47/150/154/88/108/53 - Water/N/A/Technician/Gorilla Tactics/Speed Boost

Terringale - 141/117/123/53/44/122 - Ground/Flying/Pastel Veil/Water Absorb/Innards Out

Venomadillo - 69/169/161/50/106/45 - Fighting/Poison/Power of Alchemy/Intimidate/Justified

Alligarak - 126/166/42/161/49/56 - Water/Dragon/Gooey/N/A/Fluffy

Goldium - 140/52/88/161/50/109 - Rock/Psychic/Compound Eyes/N/A/Sand Rush

Slowossum - 129/98/27/106/135/105 - Poison/N/A/Imposter/N/A/Contrary

Manamite - 130/123/61/54/95/137 - Psychic/Fighting/Libero/N/A/Early Bird

Ghoroach - 120/41/137/160/15/127 - Bug/Ghost/Trace/Punk Rock/Tangling Hair

Terrosel - 125/101/32/163/83/96 - Ground/N/A/Flower Veil/Clear Body/Stench

Ironing - 171/77/107/64/136/45 - Steel/N/A/Delta Stream/Full Metal Body/Liquid Ooze - i will be spriting this one

Wintalo - 120/29/128/137/40/146 - Ice/Normal/Protean/Mummy/Sand Veil

Steelalo - 155/109/50/154/22/110 - Steel/Grass/Download/Inner Focus/Heatproof

Vultath - 29/163/149/46/48/165 - Electric/Normal/Harvest/Flame Body/Hyper Cutter

Carnite - 65/41/159/135/87/113 - Fighting/N/A/Insomnia/Early Bird/Neuroforce

Spidath - 98/91/33/152/79/147 - Steel/Poison/Immunity/N/A/Mummy

Manatic - 133/7/114/97/107/142 - Water/Electric/Magic Guard/N/A/Soul-Heart

Flabite - 49/73/70/155/143/110 - Dark/Fire/Snow Cloak/Water Absorb/Air Lock

Porcureon - 160/17/85/86/110/142 - Ground/Fighting/Technician/Dry Skin/Stamina

Glacidine - 88/51/66/194/91/110 - Ice/N/A/Galvanize/Sand Force/Liquid Ooze

Oysteat - 108/84/106/55/162/85 - Water/Normal/No Guard/Immunity/Dark Aura

Growela - 53/180/134/51/103/79 - Grass/N/A/Screen Cleaner/N/A/Drought

Magipie - 125/76/141/113/119/26 - Poison/Fairy/Gale Wings/Clear Body/Iron Barbs

Dragolow - 147/38/75/132/35/173 - Dark/Dragon/Gooey/Run Away/Emergency Exit

Dracith - 146/141/39/157/30/87 - Dragon/Ghost/Air Lock/Scrappy/Pressure

Stunboon - 126/149/19/120/124/62 - Electric/N/A/Infiltrator/Fairy Aura/Gorilla Tactics

Termeler - 64/49/51/158/130/148 - Ground/N/A/Volt Absorb/N/A/Defiant

Venoming - 125/167/23/73/141/71 - Poison/Steel/Stamina/N/A/Fur Coat

Skeluar - 58/57/53/162/157/113 - Ghost/Poison/Effect Spore/Innards Out/Unaware

Rockaros - 94/135/85/115/48/123 - Rock/Normal/Turboblaze/N/A/Emergency Exit

Panduno - 84/185/57/113/97/64 - Poison/Steel/Sturdy/Triage/Ball Fetch

And, on top of this, the three that I felt it'd be best to keep out of this format...

Bonenea - 28/117/78/163/54/160 - Ground/Bug/Huge Power/Magician/Cursed Body

Demoon - 52/137/54/150/127/80 - Ghost/Rock/Super Luck/Blaze/Wonder Guard

Magmander - 49/143/108/183/59/58 - Fire/Ice/Wonder Guard/Scrappy/Gluttony

I'll be updating the spreadsheet in just a second. While you could sprite some of these, I honestly don't expect anyone to want to go super far out of their way to because of how much bigger this project would be and how it likely won't ever get played unless there's a huge amount of interest. If you want to though, I'd be more than happy to accept artwork, and I'd add it all to the spreadsheet. I probably won't post them in this thread unless we either somehow get a bunch of sprites or unless there's a bunch of posts in this thread in general.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Here are the 2 (very similar) teams that I used for the Roulettemons Open.
(I'm not very good at competitive battling but sharing them here)

https://pokepast.es/a7a83914444d08b1
https://pokepast.es/bdda6114d5886473

Both are hyper offensive teams with hard hitters. I used this weird to strategy of having 5 choiced Pokemon in a team to maximize damage. The goal is to keep KOing the foes and keep the match under your control. Band Koatric is mostly my lead for high damage.

Most of the sets are from this post, with calcs.
Replays of the teams in action are in the Roulettemons Discord.

DuoM2

whao
Even I'm honestly still surprised that this all panned out the way it did, but uhh.... Roulettemons Random Battle is the next Leader's Choice of the Season! Somehow my first two Pet Mods both got onto main at the same time and I didn't push for either of them at all. If you have any thoughts on the base meta OR the Random Battle meta, you're free to discuss them in this thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)