Round 53 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Evire]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
YTP to win cause he's black and had the best post to join

Dublinnaser1 Sep 11th, 2011 7:33:21 PM
Get on Smogon server

YTP Sep 11th, 2011, 7:40:43 PM
Sent VM to Naser. No response. Goin to bed.

You sure about that?

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lmao he VM'd you and 7 minutes later you post saying he didn't respond....

Lets go Pure Trainer!

I know this isn't a thread to sign up to be tutored, but just wondered if there was any news on when the next round of tuition would be going up?
Been tutored before but want to catch up on some of the new B/W stuff.

Good luck all guys in this tournament.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I know this isn't a thread to sign up to be tutored, but just wondered if there was any news on when the next round of tuition would be going up?
Been tutored before but want to catch up on some of the new B/W stuff.

Good luck all guys in this tournament.
It should be coming up in a couple of days or in a week, don't be in a rush the staff are doing their job especially since there seems to be a change in a program.

For future references don't post on a tournement thread and wait, it usually takes a month or so after every round.

i won vs dubby

btw i was kiddin about letting u win l0l

edit: u mean the guts boosted + 1 drain punch that does at least 40% to 252/252 impish toxicroak??

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Where are all of the other matches? Only two have been completed; get the rest done.

I've sent PMs to everyone who hasn't done their match yet. Let me know what's going on.

Had a match set up with my opponent for yesterday but he didn't show up...

He said we can this weekend, but those are busy for me =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)