Banned deucer.
Finals

Shining Latios vs MikeDecIsHere

Ruppy vs sabeta_sama
Roshi vs smashlloyd20
HydroSwampert vs MikeDecIsHere
Eos vs Shining Latios
zekuhryuh vs The Wolf
Mostwanted vs ShakeItUp (I did NOT rig this)
DittoCrow vs dragonuser
NickiMinaj vs Artic Eclipse

dragonuser vs NickiMinaj
Ruppy vs Shining Latios
Roshi vs MikeDecIsHere
ShakeItUp vs The Wolf

If smashlloyd20 vs. Roshi isn't done by tomorrow (October 21st, 11:59pm EST), Roshi gets the activity win.

Deadline for round 2: October 26th, 11:59 PM, EST.

Shining Latios vs The Wolf
dragonuser vs MikeDecIsHere

Welcome to the third sign-up thread of the newly revived tutoring tournaments for Battling 101! Here, all tutees who signed up for round 54 and were tutored by someone are eligible to sign up to play. Due to time constraints, only the first 16 people who indicate interest in the Apprentice Program sign-up thread will be allowed to participate. Also, please note that this is a BW OU tournament. Simply post your profile as you did when you signed up to get tutored (we will be checking everyone's post to make sure that they were in fact tutored during round 54). For reference:

Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself

Please familiarize yourself with the rules below that are specific to Tutoring Tournaments. They can be found on-site here, but I will list them below for your convenience.

1. Battles will be 6 on 6 B/W OU played on the Smogon Server of the Pokemon Online simulator.
  2. Tournament rounds will last a maximum of 1 week. No extensions will be granted. It is up to the discretion of the tournament administrator to determine who will advance in the event of an incomplete match.
  3. Pokemon that are considered "Uber" are banned from use on all teams. Smogon's tier list is supreme. Smogon's ban list can be found here.
The following clauses must be enabled for all Tutoring Tournament matches.

• Timed Battle: Select this clause when challenging for all Smogon Tour matches. This is necessary in the interest of finishing the tournament in a speedy manner.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

The last three rounds saw DC., iLeBronz, and Evire take home the win; will you be the next tutee to earn a spot in the hall of fame? Sign-up and find out!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Round 1

Ruppy vs sabeta_sama
Roshi vs smashlloyd20
Eos vs Shining Latios
zekuhryuh vs The Wolf
DittoCrow vs dragonuser

Round 1

Ruppy vs sabeta_sama
Roshi vs smashlloyd20
Eos vs Shining Latios
zekuhryuh vs The Wolf
DittoCrow vs dragonuser

LOL, shakeitup is going to wreck you

Go shininglatios and dragonuser

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Ruppy vs sabeta_sama
Roshi vs smashlloyd20
Eos vs Shining Latios
zekuhryuh vs The Wolf
Mostwanted vs ShakeItUp
DittoCrow vs dragonuser

lets get it stoneitup

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Sitting back and watching tutees trash talk is the most enjoyable part of running these tournaments (Just don't let it spin out of control!)

why are you guys arguing about pokemon... even bloo could beat me if the stars aligned at just the right moment...

also eos is going to take it home!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Mostwanted take it easy.

Rooting for Dittocrow, Roshi and Mostwanted but good luck to everyone in the tour.

Assigned to idiotfrommars

Username: LighTz911
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: LighTz911
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 4:00 - 6:00 EST
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an thirteen-year-old boy who enjoys playing Pokemon. I'd like to learn to build a much more solid team, know what moves would be the best to make in certain situations, and how to be successful at laddering.

If I can, I'd like to be a substitute.

I sort of enjoyed reading all that trash talk, but I try and stay as neutral as possible :P

Also, are we supposed to contact our opponent or something? It wasn't exactly clear, to me, in the OP as to how/when these matchups are supposed to happen. Could someone provide some clarification for me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)