Round 54 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by MikeDecIsHere]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have VMed MikeDecIsHere twice within the last hour. He has been on, but he hasn't responded. I've been waiting for him, but he hasn't responded. I just wanted to let you know that it's not done because I am inactive, because I'm active, and ready to Battle . I hope that we can get the Battle done soon!

Well, I have VMed MikeDecIsHere twice within the last hour. He has been on, but he hasn't responded. I've been waiting for him, but he hasn't responded. I just wanted to let you know that it's not done because I am inactive, because I'm active, and ready to Battle . I hope that we can get the Battle done soon!
Sorry, I was getting dinner and left my computer open. Responded to VM

Edit: Won against HydroSwampert. GG

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Nicki Minaj and The Wolf go hard! Make it to the finals boys!(/girls)

Good job to everyone so far. I'm enjoying following this. :)

Also, if anyone is having a battle and wouldn't mind a spectator, I'd be interested in watching any and all matches.

SL said to get on PO, so I did. Shortly after he went offline w/o going on PO unless he was under an alt I was unaware of.
We're trying to get this done, but I'm really really busy irl right now, so it's difficult to spend some time trying to find him and get it done.

Got haxed to death sadly. Nothing I could do about that match. GG regardless, and good luck in future rounds.
Sorry mike, I wanted to play you farther on. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)