Round 63 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by White symphoni]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for believing in me jets l0l, it seems like everyone else was against me :/. And rockstar not sure if you're congratulating me, or you just hate people like that xD

haha bigmouth got owned
Sometimes you need to have a big mouth when you have an opponent that doesn't answer to VMs or simply doesn't show up on the scheduled time.
SuckaPunch123 knew about the timezone difference but he did nothing about it, and ignored his opponent when he tried to come up with a sollution.
It's unfortunate that you lost Mosquiton. Don't play at 2 AM when you're tired, especially if it's your opponent's fault that you had to play this close to the deadline.

On another topic, White symphoni will win now :3

Round 2

White symphoni v Ithilanor
SuckaPunch123 v rairyan

Deadline is a week from today at midnight GMT time.

Sometimes you need to have a big mouth when you have an opponent that doesn't answer to VMs or simply doesn't show up on the scheduled time.
SuckaPunch123 knew about the timezone difference but he did nothing about it, and ignored his opponent when he tried to come up with a sollution.
It's unfortunate that you lost Mosquiton. Don't play at 2 AM when you're tired, especially if it's your opponent's fault that you had to play this close to the deadline.

On another topic, White symphoni will win now :3
No, there is never a need to have a big mouth..on the internet :]. And besides, I always replied to his vms, but to do so I had to be online. Also 2am isn't even late lol, and if he had the energy to get on here and shoot his big mouth around, he had the energy to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)